Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I'm still salty.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Not the same, but the dvd is out now. :)
    It´s also on google play (without the commentary and deletet scene and stuff), for 3 € or something?
    I bought the dvd for my sister for christmas, and had every intention to "test" it, but it arrived too late, so I only had time to look at the cover before wrapping it up and sending it on its way again. :D

Also, Dilmas! :D
    Also no more pinof. :/
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    i keep hearing about no more pinof but where did they say it ?
    strangely, i had see it coming when they released the 10th
    i can't believe there's no more pinof......... so many things are ending.
    i didn't think they'd end pinof..

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Wait, they already mailed out the DVDs? I didn't get mine. :/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I didn’t get mine either. I know that in Australia they can’t ship until after Christmas for some reason.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I didn’t get mine either. I know that in Australia they can’t ship until after Christmas for some reason.

Huh that's weird.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    nani wrote: »

They said it in their last younow liveshow (19th december). It´s on Youtube, but the audio is rather bad.

The dvd started shipping in Europe on the 10th of december. Mine was shipped on the 13th and arrived a week later, which isn´t bad coming from the UK.

They said it in their last younow liveshow (19th december). It´s on Youtube, but the audio is rather bad.

The dvd started shipping in Europe on the 10th of december. Mine was shipped on the 13th and arrived a week later, which isn´t bad coming from the UK.

Oh I see... I rarely can watch their YouNow...

@mintycupcake thanks for the Christmas wishes !

@mintycupcake thanks for the Christmas wishes !

You're welcome :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member

Wait, no more pinof? I'm so completely out of the loop with the dnp fandom :(
    giphy.gif
    Summerjase wrote: »

Wait, no more pinof? I'm so completely out of the loop with the dnp fandom :(

News to me too. I haven't watched there streams since they stopped doing them on YouTube.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Someone notify Dan and Phil, a hobbyist has developed Unreal PT (aka "Panda Time") as a full game! Although it's a little early for Spooky Week. Spooky Year? :o

I'd post a link, but I'm not sure if that would be allowed?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    What is panda time ? And lmao we're in January, spooky was in October :D but I guess they can keep it for October next, but that's a long shot since we barely started 2019

What is panda time ? And lmao we're in January, spooky was in October :D but I guess they can keep it for October next, but that's a long shot since we barely started 2019

This one
    https://youtu.be/rOjXzhYMgJc
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Just found this forum, wow. Hello fellow Phandom members.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif

Hi @CheetahAlyssa, welcome to our little corner of the forum. :) How did you start watching Dan and Phil videos?

Also, for the record, my copy of the Interactive Introverts arrived a couple of days before Christmas. I just never received any notification of shipment.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Hi! <3 I first found Dan and Phil at the start of 2016. I was obsessed with Undertale and watched their first and second video (since that was all that was out at the time).I had watched a bunch of other people play undertale too, but I found myself sort of drawn to them. I watched a few more videos, but then I unfortunately became distracted by other stuff I liked, and also became less interested in undertale. Later that year though, in August, I for some reason found their channel again, and I then binge watched most of their videos.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif

Hey!!

Hi!!

Belated hi there! :)

Not only pinof is cancelled, the gaming channel is "on hiatus" at the moment. I know, they don´t owe us anything, but I miss my Dan and Phil fix. :'(
    On the other hand, I suspect, that they are planning something again.

Not only pinof is cancelled, the gaming channel is "on hiatus" at the moment. I know, they don´t owe us anything, but I miss my Dan and Phil fix. :'(

who knows, i'm sad though. my youtube is lonely.

Hi, welcome to the thread! This is the only place I am understood, honestly.

I was just thinking of this today, like I haven't gotten a YouTube notification from their channels forever. I checked their channels to make sure nothing happened (again, super out of the loop), and I saw Dan's last video was uploaded 6 months ago, Phil's 1 month ago, but still :/ I know they don't owe us anything, but I'm still bummed out. It's making me want to download Twitter again just so I know that they're still there. I sure hope they're planning something, I need my DnP fix... My tattoo needs it! :(
    giphy.gif

I was just thinking of this today, like I haven't gotten a YouTube notification from their channels forever. I checked their channels to make sure nothing happened (again, super out of the loop), and I saw Dan's last video was uploaded 6 months ago, Phil's 1 month ago, but still :/ I know they don't owe us anything, but I'm still bummed out. It's making me want to download Twitter again just so I know that they're still there. I sure hope they're planning something, I need my DnP fix... My tattoo needs it! :(

From what I’ve heard Phil is filming a video sometime this week so I’m assuming he’ll post something mid next week.

AriaMad2 wrote: »

From what I’ve heard Phil is filming a video sometime this week so I’m assuming he’ll post something mid next week.

I saw that on Phil's Twitter while trying to find out how they were doing. But what about Dan? :disappointed:
    giphy.gif