Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Pudding love... *barf*
    db7vHt0.jpg

Pages 3256-3257

@Hejix Catherine is gonna rule over her medieval kingdom with an iron fist!

@LunBeauty Oh man, sorry to hear you're having issues with your game! Good thing you have backups, hopefully the problem was just with the most recent save. Yeah, I agree, I have loads of seemingly conflicting stuff from ATS3, but it's never been a problem.

@bekkasan Good to see Dwight's still got some fight left in him! Life is simply too short to constantly fuss over being perfect. There's always going to be more pressing things you'll need to tend to - cleaning the house, for instance :tongue:
    The house looks much better now, the kitchen especially :) Dwight's earned that bath!
    Dwight just jumped into the exercise plan without hesitation - that's how you know he's ready to put his life back together :>
    I wonder if whoever it is that left the mysterious writing will have any bearing on your story? :)

@TadOlson Eli and Ami are such talented painters, I wonder why they don't just make a living off of selling them?

@Brandontaylor Christopher! Are you back to see your beloved wife and your little grandson? :)
    Serves you right, annoying paparazzo! I bet getting one's pants set on fire was never in the job description :tongue: Aw, you're too kind making Lauren put her out. I would've just let her burn!
    Congratulations on Brittany and Mack's promotions! :)
    Wasting no time looking for another husband, I see. All the best with your search!
    EHBQaWt.jpg
    The homesick floor over there doesn't seem like a candidate either :tongue:
    Happy birthday to Andrew! Such an adorable toddler :>

@CravenLestat Jessica is stunning even without CC! And well, your cartoon vampire girl made me giggle :>
    Love that living room too! I like that it comes off as retro despite your use of that end table from ITF and the more modern-looking sofa and coffee table. Perhaps the giant pic of Marilyn Monroe on the wall helps :tongue:

Hello to @Computerglitch8 and @Mindsimscreate :) You're more than welcome here, after all, all of us were brand-new to the thread at some point! Feel free to share gameplay, and comments on others' updates, or even ask any questions you might have about the game. We're all happy to help wherever we can.
    Most of the folks here are in North America or Europe, but there's also a handful in Australia, so there's people on at different times of the day. I myself live in Asia (UTC+8) so the thread tends to explode overnight for me! Loads of us come on this thread every day, though occasionally some of us (myself included) have to take breaks to deal with RL stuff.

@thuggishsplicer Whoa, the paintings look amazing in your game :open_mouth: What do you use to make these? Also, do you have to resize them to fit the canvas sizes of the game's paintings?

@Mikezumi Aw, Jaxon is such a sweet big brother! :) I just realised “Jay” is a very fitting name for a blue kid :tongue:
    And I’m sure you’d enjoy watching Pia fish more than you’d enjoy waiting for her outside a rabbit hole!
    Please finish and sell that painting before it haunts everyone’s nightmares, Josie...
    Anything to avoid associating with the pudding faces, am I right?
    Jay is so cute playing with his teddy!
    Obviously Jaxon and Josie have just been learning from their dads :tongue: but one thing they obviously haven’t learned is to stop always wanting to use the same bed!
    Lara looks stunning in her dress! Perfect fit with Jaxon’s suit :>
    Congrats on Josie and Jaxon becoming prom queen and king! Stinks that they couldn’t get fed there though. Maybe there was too long a queue for the food :tongue:
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Mikezumi Jason and Josh watched the house, lol! If they'd have just bought it, I could understand... Maybe they're tired to watch the stars every night? ;P

@Brandontaylor It's always nice when the ground is sympathetic to your cause. ;)
    Bald sim children have their charm you know. I still haven't put official hair on my Shirley Grisby.
    George Dean is such a sweet sim, your sim won't regret it (except maybe for the five children part...). My Laurel doesn't mind sharing him in another dimension as long as your sim is nice to him and takes well care of him. ;)

@Mindsimscreate Your sims look just fine! ;) I, too, prefer to have the partner in the starting family. Finding a partner in the game can be fun, but stressful too! Congrats on the pregnancy. Your sims can probably do fine without winning the lottery, they'll be rich in no time anyway (except if you try very hard to keep them poor, and it's hard, believe me. :)
    Post edited by Hejix on
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2019
    Feedback

@coco

@bekkasan Gave a tip to use the q button when in camera mode
    for better screenshots. so that is what I have been using q button for hehe.
    Ty and Audra will if so be young grandparents I don't really like to play with adult/elder sims so I won't
    age them up by myself hehe.

@Mikezumi

He aged up very nicely, genie kids look really great.
    They seemed to have fun out and about.

@Mindsimscreate

Nice first update

@king_of_simcity7

Enjoyed the updates

@Brandontaylor

I have used the dating profiles before, it can be
    a bit annoying with those phone calls about dates if not a single sim
    anymore.

@MoonandStars83

Sorry about Error 12 hate that saves error with a passion

@LunBeauty

Thank you for the comment

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hubby is back in hospital. Got home from work yesterday afternoon and he had low grade fever that quickly went to high fever so off to the ER we went and of course they do have to keep him. When I got home couldn't go to sleep so read and made comments and then forgot to post them, so, added to them this morning while drinking my coffee and will post. Thoughts and prayers are much appreciated for him.

@Silverofdreams30 Your pics make me want to go to the pool! Gorgeous!
    Love the second set of pictures too. Your Gunther is handsome!

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :) It was a struggle, but trying to solve the puzzle is helping him focus on something else and reclaim his life.

@king_of_simcity7 Aha, fake news or no news! :lol:

@Hejix Now you are making want to break out the medieval game! Catherine has a great story going!

@emorrill Love the pics from your morning drive. :)

@Vincent_Vengeance She's a cutie. Congrats on the birthday.

@Springfairy556 Such a sad end after they enjoy being together. A reminder that they are very different and right now she is alone.

@Mikezumi Lovely pics of your families busy lives. Love seeing the ones of Jaxon falling on his poor tush! :frowning:
    Birthday party! Congrats and Happy Birthday to Jay. Aging up must be hard on the poor eyes!

@Mindsimscreate Your family looks terrific and the names are very unique. Congrats on getting started.

@Brandontaylor Andrew is still a little cutie. Happy Birthday to him.
    George and Brittany! Congratulations.
    Great job on Andrew.
    Drama! Poor George. Love the pic of the girls talking trash to each other. :smiley:

@MoonandStars83 Its a rental property and no one was there.....or at least that is what she thought. :lol:
    IF!! :confounded:

@king_of_simcity7 Enjoyed the update. Trolls usually blow themselves up with a silly mistake like that. :grin:

@coco That would have been really awful to not be able to finish the project properly. I'm really amazed you were able to find the proper pieces. I did not know there were shops around like that.

@imdragonit Crystal is a beauty.

@thuggishsplicer Bummer about the broken sink!

@TinySpaceFox Awww, they got googly eyes for each other. Glad she or he didn't decide to pick on David!
    Thanks for the comments!
    The writing will probably play a part in the future of the story.
    @brandontaylor Andrew has beautiful eyes!
    Nice wedding pictures!
    I'm sure it will be fine with George. In my game, he had a love interest too, Anita Lobo, when he married Laurel Grisby. You have to excuse him, it's just that he wants his five children so badly! It's his biological clock tickling! <3

@bekkasan

Hope your hubby will feel better soon hugs.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SweetAndSalty -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun.I've played my apcoalpyse challeng through the third day of winter and the third day of the first winter blizzard.
    @LunBeauty -I don't use HQ Mods because my graphics are such high quality even wthout the Mod that I had even turned them down.I use mostly empty custom worlds and have saves from almsot six years ago that could still work.I don't disable celebrities in EA options as I've been able to do that in story progression which affects the save where I edited them.
    @emorrill -I've been wanting to go live in Logan though it's settlers heading out west in the 1830's.Great pictures!
    @Brandontaylor -Thanks for the comment.
    @TinySpaceFox -Great pictures!Great update!They had just started and were unable to make much off them until later in the fall and they needed to start getting their cash built up in savings.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Your game sounds like what was happening to my sims before coming to the new world in the 16th century.Great update!
    @Shadow_Asassin -Great update!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!Most of my early settlers would have private weddings and it would be even more likely if they came from a poor background.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @meerkattime -I've fallen that far behind before and stuggled to catch up.I had to stop using hardware acceleration in my browser to help with internet speed and stop browser crashes.
    @Hejix -Great update!
    @Vincent_Vengeance -Great update!
    @Springfairy556 -Greeat update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.It was late fall and I've entered winter in the game now.
    @MoonandStars83 -I used to get Error 12's when I had the EA bugfest turned on and that hasn't happened for a long time.
    @Everybody -I can't comment on all updates when my internet is acting up again.
    Here's another apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Fall-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early it was still dark out as they rushed to get ready for the day.
    39747028203_a10cdf9d45.jpg
    They started to work on paintings after breakfast and were working on them as it got light out for the day.
    32837128528_8868c91dba.jpg
    It was 10AM and they were still painting and there was still frost on the ground from the night as the temperature was still at the freezing mark.
    45987394204_a4ea9745f3.jpg
    They stopped for lunch at noon and ended up getting ready for work to find that it wasn't one of the day for work so they settled down to start working on their stories using their laptops.
    46659442882_398206fcae.jpg
    Eli was still writing as Ami started to study gambling skill online with his iPad.
    45987454944_1ca9af0886.jpg
    They ended up getting ready for bed soon after since it was 6:30 in the evening by then and they needed to eat and use toilets before getting to bed.They were asleep for the night by 8PM.
    45987459414_e2f124f636.jpg
    They'd spent some time extending the roof out over their doors before getting to bed as winter was starting in the morning and it would likely start snowing overnight.
    31786152217_013fe83c77.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer Loved your post-apocalyptic update! Always hard to make a grim world with joyful sims! But you truly conveyed a feeling of hopelessness and dread. Fun to use the cow plant as a mutant plant! Could indeed work very well in a fallout world. I thought sims grew fairy wings on the upper level, lol. True, supernatural could work, but then, it would be another story. I think yours belong more to the scifi genre.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @thuggishsplicer I am not keen on vlogs myself. The worst ones are where they beg you to 'like and subscribe' at the end lol

@bekkasan I have been having a lot of trouble with trolls lately. It is worse than these forums used to be a few years ago and I am sure you remember what this place was like. It all looks a bit silly looking back on it. 2014 and 2015 where much less chaotic globally than now

@TadOlson The Messiah wants to take things back to the 10th centaury lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Messiah's Supports Part 12

The biased news station is having a talk show and has invited Gareth, Anta and Laura on

50275071_10156066162296497_2070637058052849664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=148f026c05a5784f63da9e10433e65b7&oe=5CD4CCB7

The host is known for his bias

50064309_10156066162626497_3882666842359070720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8ef5a29420a6b03c3e2bd359acda88bd&oe=5CBAB463

'So the other week you guys went out in protest for The Messiah?'

50454624_10156066162661497_1034627303432257536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=bcddb768b69caa708127b77866831b21&oe=5CCA7EA1

'Yes we are trying to campaign against The Grey Lady and her polices,' says Gareth 'She has been a disaster as leader and she has to be stopped,'

50465257_10156066162676497_6748163941580406784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=db3d4f9184045ce46578fa61219d8ed9&oe=5CC13F82

'Okay, that is fair,' says the host 'I guess that you are part of the modern generation who want to see change?'

50327267_10156066162761497_4362551045943984128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=45b44103b595a338d9e583019b4ad8c1&oe=5CD2E730

'This country needs change,' adds Anta 'The Grey Lady has to be stopped, she is the worst leader in history!'

The host nods his head despite the fact he knows that Anta got chased by the police just a few days earlier.

'It is our generation who are the future and w are always being shut out of The Grey Lady's policies,'

49864506_10156066162801497_3756791061834366976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=dddf7e6d8ac8403a0755f6d9d9c16962&oe=5CD7A1E9

'We are trying to rally support to help over throw the government as we really need The Messiah right now!'

The host continues to nod his head without challenging the group and the illegal protest in the park is not even mentioned.../b]

50091183_10156066162851497_5744120206909767680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8582d34aac0a29c88aca7e55025e1358&oe=5CB792A9

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Lingerie Shop in a online game

9lyNL0D.png

I am making it in Sims 3

UVlI9qU.png

So far so good :p

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited January 2019
    I played George Dean yesterday to know more about him, since he married Laurel Grisby in my other save. It's so cool to rediscover your sims from another angle! Sims find back their youth and dead sims are revived!

Laurel, when she is still a teen. <3 Never expected she would marry George Dean one day. But maybe, in that save, she won't. So much possibilities in parallel universes! :)

hs1By6U.jpg

Here, George plans with Walter Grisby (young and alive, snif) ways to improve the essential services in Riverview.

OPHEMT3.jpg

Yvette Grisby. <3 Such beautiful ears!

LeCBl0x.jpg

Then, it cracked me up because George was assigned Ma Bagley as his cop partner.

The game could leave elders in peace, but noooo. It's probably because of the Elder Reinsertion Work Program in Sims. Since the population is low in Riverview, all sims need to join the workforce to keep the town running!

George found the idea a bit odd to have an elder lady as a snitch... He interrogated her to know more about her goals.

"Mind if I interrogate you?"

"Not at all, not at all! Since we're gonna be partners, I don't mind getting to know you better, even more intimately, hehehe." (yes, she has attraction for him, lol).

"Em, yes, er, nevermind. So, why do you want to be a cop exactly?"

sOujSxE.jpg

"I'm a daredevil. I like a little risk, retirement can get boring after a while! And I've seen lots of stuff in my life!"

IPJOYH1.jpg

"Mind if I look around?"

"Not at all, not at all, suit yourself. I have nothing to hide, hehehe!"

"There is an awful lot of stereos in that barn."

xTbBcvY.jpg

"My son looooves music. He is very picky about the sound quality. Aw, boys will be boys."

He couldn't help feeling there was something fishy about that whole application. But poor George couldn't put his finger on it, yet. That was one of his flaws. He always tried to see the best in everyone.

:-P
    Post edited by Hejix on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Finishing up Page 3261

@Nikkei_Simmer It'd be nice if bills did stop for a bit when someone got married, lol
    That's definitely true. Even if you are a good driver, you have to watch the other drivers carefully, especially in winter. Right now we have over a foot of snow and some drivers aren't taking it carefully.
    Glad River's painting sold well.
    Yeah, that wouldn't be good to lose a tire at that speed.
    Great update!

I was glad to see an update on the Apocalypse story as well as the Survive At All Costs one. I like them both.
    The group is lucky to have the plumbots. They really help with the groups survival.
    Oh wow, the fallout is getting worse!
    I like how you used the radiation to explain the cowplants.
    Great update!

@imdragonit Good job on Crystal Elvensong!

***End of page
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Finally my TV was taken for repair! I wish it were easier, the technician shows up, hits it with a wrench or a hammer and it's ready to be used. XD

--- x --- x ---

@king_of_simcity7 There's a youtube channel that I did like. The Youtuber showed graphics showing that he could have a larger number of subscribers and asked people to do it. I find the content of the channel good but that part was really annoying.
    It seems that those protests are going to be a big problem for your gang.

@CravenLestat The shop seems to be awesome.

@TinySpaceFox I'm using TSR Workshop and GIMP with DDS plugin. I adjust the painting to the texture and apply in the workshop so as to create a sims3pack. After that, I convert to package file, since I prefer to manage things like this. I've already mastered the process, plus I used to play around textures in TES IV Oblivion.

--- x --- x ---

I was to share those screenshots earlier but I was too tired.

46028468944_91756407ef_c.jpg

I've downloaded NRaas Written World and it's marvelous! Not only can I buy my own books (I had this issues I couldn't buy any by the computer), but I can also buy the books created at the Consigment Store. The coolest part is that we can see the writer, as in the pic, Keagan Rees wrote a Fantasy book. A pity Lisa Bunch wrote many pieces, but Connor Frio did none. =/

--- x --- x ---

39784144513_a7324983ce_c.jpg

Ethan looked great as a doctor but it seems that the uniforms are good on Dillon too! <3

--- x --- x ---

I've thrown another fake prom for Connor (there were three!) and he's finally dating Selene Blakely. Chantel wanted to dance with him and this happened.

46753593351_e6b90af291_c.jpg

39788136793_6fa21e04ea_c.jpg

Man, you've got a girlfriend now!

Page 3262

@thuggishsplicer That's okay. I'll be looking forward to your update whenever you can post it.
    Nice photo's of the sims. I should get that mod as a lot of my sims do writing.

@TinySpaceFox I wish that they would have been awake. Not long after, Brittany caught Christopher playing on her laptop though. :D
    Lol, I should have.
    Thanks much. Brittany is about two promotions shy of reaching level 10.
    Yep, I'm trying to get a baby in before long. The rules say I have to use all the methods to have a child so this one may be genetically engineered or something.
    Lol, poor Floor just wants to go home. Actually, I keep having issues with townies disappearing into the ground.
    Thanks. His traits aren't so good though, loner and heavy sleeper.

@Hejix Lol, the ground has a lot of opinions in this save.
    Yeah, they sure do.
    She'll take good care of him, just got to fix the issue in my most recent update. When she met him, I thought, "Wait, isn't Hejix's Laurel married to him?" I didn't make the connection right at first but I realized it soon after.

Thanks, I believe he inherited them from his mother Lauren.
    Thank you, I'm happy the weather was good for an outdoor wedding, sunny and 69.
    Yeah, that's definitely true. Sadly, I don't have enough room to have five kids. I've got three spaces available without using a mod.

I liked seeing George and Laurel in another universe. I think I invited Laurel to a party not too long ago, didn't realize she was a teen when I invited her.
    I thought the interview with Ma was funny. I've seen her around town.
    I wonder what's going on there. I'm wondering if the radio's are to cover the sound of a person Ma trapped there.

@Silverofdreams30 It sure can. I just ignore them all the time.

@bekkasan Sending my thoughts and prayers to your husband. I hope he is feeling better soon.
    Thank you. He'll make someone a nice husband in the future.
    I really liked George's personality. Christopher is still my favorite but I'm starting to like George just as well.
    Thanks.
    Lol, I loved the way they were being toward's each other. I stopped playing shortly after but I believe George and Brittany are still at the Grind.

@TadOlson You're welcome!
    Great update! Looking forward to more.

@king_of_simcity7 Gareth on a talk show is very scary.
    Of course, the host had to agree.

@CravenLestat Doing a good job on the lingerie shop!

***End of page for now. I'll come back later to finish the page and post an update.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @coco
    Thanks! I tried to make that parting scene sad for both Destiny and Edward.

@king_of_simcity7
    Hope Darwin and Sarah can form a lovely relationship.
    Leave it to the massiah, they know what they're doing.
    I hear you on debt Sarah, its hard to get out of once you get in it.

@LunBeauty
    She did the best she could.Her singing was great they said, but her
    performance lacked.

@emorrill
    For some reason not many sims watch the shows in my game
    so the audience is lacking.XD I try to always check but sometimes
    I miss a post or two I'm not sure why my notifications don't work.

@Brandontaylor
    LOl almost reminds me of when he accidentally picked up her undergarments when they first met.
    He has a habit of just poofing in uninvited lol.Oh a proposal! Congratulations!

@TinySpaceFox
    Ooh! Handsome firemen, playing video games.My type of people XD
    I don't think Edward could tell a lie if his afterlife depended on it.lol
    Hope everyone made it out of the building okay.
    Aww, do I sense a friendship blossoming?

@Silverofdreams30
    Thanks! Gosh I love the screenshots from that world.
    Is there a lot o custom content in it? Perfect weather for the pool
    then.

@bekkasan
    I nearly died laughing at that beachball lol.
    They are very different but get along so well.

@meerkattime
    I think she is.Even though they're from two different worlds/time periods.
    Apparently fate thinks they belong.XD That's what I was trying to go for, sad but romantic
    to.Thanks! =)

@Hejix
    I love how you're showing what's going on in her head.
    Good idea to use the Sims Medieval, feels like we're actually in a fantasy world doing it that way.

@Mikezumi
    lol @ the baby digging for gold in the crib.
    Ouch, that had to hurt landing bottom first.
    Happy birthday Jay! Hope you had a good day.

Alrighty, I think I caught up.
    Pg 3262 is where I left off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

@meerkattime

Your welcome,
    I learned that from @bekkasan

@Springfairy556

I didn't have to download any extra cc from that
    world.

edited January 2019
    @all Thanks for the feedback! ;) Makes me happy!

@brandontaylor "I wonder what's going on there. I'm wondering if the radio's are to cover the sound of a person Ma trapped there."
    Nahhh, that nice elder lady would never do such a thing! ;P Her daughter though... Hahaha, that might be it!

@coco I gave Catherine Grisby the hubris trait. ;) There is definitely brainwashing going on in her kingdom!
    Post edited by Hejix on

More comments from page 3262

@Springfairy556 Lol, I remember when Edward did that. They've came a long way from that initial meeting.
    I think I'd do that too if I was a ghost. That might be fun.
    Thank you, that's the start of her second relationship.

@meerkattime Yep, it does require a lot of sacrifices. For some of the kids she has to have, she may not need a spouse.
    Lol, it looks so funny when the sims are "in the ground". I wonder what causes it?
    Me too. I'm okay with baldness but I like it better for an adult.
    He really was hungry. His bar was in the red but I thought he'd get cake faster. Andrew took too long and as I was watching him, Mack autonomously went to the fridge.
    Very exciting and it will also help with the challenge. I have to tie an IF into the tree somehow.
    Yeah, not Brittany's finest moment. Even with no athletic skill, she still won. I think it may have to do with her past as a werewolf.

@hejix Lol, I can't wait to see what is going on.

@all Quick note, I'm going to try and play more tonight than I did yesterday. The last update was only two sim days and I like to go for four days. Brittany is halfway through her culinary career with two more promotions to go. I checked Andrew and he inherited Christophers hidden trait. This means he can capture burglar's, something I haven't had yet in this save. As for the challenge, Brittany needs a half point to finish painting. She is working on skill challenges when she can while also trying to live a life. Depending on how things go, she may have to stay a bit longer in Riverview but she should be okay.
    @Brandontaylor Just wait until I get someone else on the talk show!

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    50217175_231283857795874_5140720096875905024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=48a962f97ae5a2e3706c9ec4cbcb81e1&oe=5CC6A45A
    "Ugh, Arthur no.Poor Guinevere"

49864550_231283854462541_102499020856885248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=56a5980996a72ae0b4dba3bac0ccb2ea&oe=5CC9DE7B
    "King Arthur and Guinevere huh Destiny?"

49664771_231283901129203_3830304284713418752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1b143ab66ac587908ce60dbf99b5808b&oe=5CD6EC2D
    "Yeah, lots of sword fighting and drama in it." "Still...Its a romance Destiny."

50218078_231283911129202_6434002983846936576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=942d6f7a3adc50f47fc1083d4aa492f6&oe=5CB59B55
    "No, Its drama.I don't read mushy romances." "Destiny..." "Fine...But you will not speak of this to anyone."

50734611_231283834462543_5917257781789851648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=05c31176953719243715270f84b6edd5&oe=5CC19AC9
    "I got to get ready for my party tonight.." "Let me guess, you want us to stay in the attic?" "No..I want you all to come with me." "Really? I thought you didn't want your friends to see us? why the change of mind?" "I don't know...party's just no fun without all of you."

50326196_231283931129200_8638517243417722880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=26bf2b40204653433715ebcf5c82f707&oe=5CCB9D79
    "Well, I think the same way Dest." "Don't get a big head Edward.Its not very becoming."
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @meerkattime & @Brandontaylor ty for your lovely comments on Crystal :)
    @bekkasan ty for your compliment, sorry to hear hubby is under the weather sending the best of thoughts to you & hubby. Meant to tell you your placement of the beach ball totally cracked me up ( but shouldn't it have been 2? ) o:)
    @CravenLestat I hope that shop is going to be up for grabs when you're done ( pretty please )
    @Nikkei_Simmer your work on your post accolyptic world is fantastic!

A few screenshots from today

Conleys

[img][/img]04rxY9h.jpg

[img][/img]FXO8UKb.jpg

Isla used the computer in the early morning

[img][/img]JGc8Mhe.jpg

Same did Alex

[img][/img]3getp7U.jpg

Ty took a bath

[img][/img]4gMuVDs.jpg

Luna and Sean enjoyed breakfast together outside

[img][/img]9DgHqKD.jpg

[img][/img]k5MwVAC.jpg

Isla and Audra later watched TV but did not enjoy what was on

All for today

50328019_231325617791698_4163453121063813120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=a8f1d300811ddb1add137b34736ab10a&oe=5CB8E39A
    Mysterious Voice: Destiny....Destiny come here.....
    "Huh? Bea is that you?" "No darling, not bea....but another friend...come here."

50313519_231325634458363_1654872318150705152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b2820d542cd396b5f88663505251c74c&oe=5CC67F25
    "Beware all who enter, here lies the passage to the dead.....Interesting" Destiny come down here...."Edward told me not to come
    down there.I promised him." "He won't mind.I promise, just come." Destiny went to open the door.

50445961_231325624458364_4324639184938598400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6faa0ff5d565ef1c8c81e0677b554a59&oe=5CCEF2FF
    "Destiny!!! Don't." "Wait what? Edward?" "Dest, you promised you wouldn't go in there." "But someone" "I don't care Dest, promise me and I mean it this time.You won't come near this door again." "Alright Alright"

49898357_231325691125024_8059990586075119616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=daffc665afb19556c9ed92444296d808&oe=5D00E953
    "Leota, wake up right now.I mean it."

49899375_231325711125022_1722590530635825152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=750a0839972740f4891fb90f4dbf5c1b&oe=5CB3BAC8
    "Ah, if it isn't young master gracey...What do you want?" "What do you think I want? Stay away from Destiny.I'm warning you."

50424904_231325737791686_8157558701008355328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=697a28fdaca02361482b491f44c66d83&oe=5CBDED17
    "You're warning me? Do you remember what I did to you? Your not suppose to remember... but that girl is helping...and I won't have it."
    "Leota, if you even speak her name, I swear I'll finish you myself."Unless she comes down here, I can't do anything..Remember I got cursed as well...stuck in this stupid tomb." "You got what you deserved.Now stop trying to lure her down here."

49339043_231328571124736_6023111781990268928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ef7de4e9c18ec741226eedb846dfa548&oe=5CB6DEEE
    "I am not going to let her free him...tonight I will get rid of Destiny once and for all.Luckily her little ghost hunter Koji freed me
    awhile back.."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top