Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone still use the sims 3?

2...Next

Comments

• OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    @SweetAndSalty and yes I agree with you, Sims 3 Forever, I am enjoying the Sims 3 more than ever, if anything I am curious about the Sims 2, because I never played Sims 2 and I hear so much about it. I might try to play them, I did buy quite a few of the EP's second hand but have not tried to install them.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    I still play Sims 3 and I do not use any of the online features. Never have and never will.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I play Sims 3 but always offline. I only played online for a while when Showtime had just been released and simporting was new and shiny (and we were all playing those careers) and even then I only did when I made an appointment with someone. I love being in a bubble when playing Sims :mrgreen:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    my name is fionaloveserrano on ts3 add me :))
  • DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 771 Member
    Omaira wrote: »
    Yes, still playing the Sims 3. I am collecting as many Sims 3 Worlds as possible (3rd Party Created) saving them in a 3 TB storage "thingy" so that I have Worlds to explore for a looooong time. Open Worlds was the best thing for me, and the reason why I can not get used to play Sims 4.

The Sims 3 open world was the main reason I didn't even bother to try Sims 4. I just knew it was not what I wanted.

With regards to worlds created by players. You might already know some of these, but just incase you do not.

This Blog lists quite a few worlds: sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sims3/

Some of the creators mentioned in the above blog have other worlds not mentioned there. Like Johnnywr, Coasterboi, Pyronium, and of course the infamous Rflong7!

I also recommend checking out Quailhog's worlds. They are amazing! He has detailed forum posts on all his worlds.

• TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    Sims 3 name is TroyLD :) glad to see other sims 3 players in 2019
    giphy.gif
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    i play the sims 3! after all the flack i saw sims 4 getting upon launch, once i decided to get back into Sims the christmas gone, i went for sims 3 instead - also partly because i had such fond memories of the game. my username on there is HaredevilHare iirc!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2019
    Nope...never heard of it (Sims 3)...sorry. >:)

But I seem to be addicted to this really cool life-simulation game with open world, cars and lots of exploration. Its name escapes me at this moment... >:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~