Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien abduction of vampires?

2...Next

Comments

• JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Is this glitch still going on? I thought it has been fixed by patch update long time ago. When the vampire game pack was released, my vamp sim had an alien baby by abduction at night. The baby had all both abilities, vamp and alien power. When the baby grew up to a teen, he was able to use his alien power towards his dad sim and also he got vampire training from his dad sim too. So It was so attractive for me except that glitch is unable to change anything in case even an attractive black spot on his face. I got really disappointed in it, finally, I turned him back into human, then he just became an alien but after that, I lost the interest about him.

Today, my vamp male sim got abducted again but not sure he is pregged or not yet. I was wondering if this glitch was fixed long time ago but sounds like it's still going on. Not sure what I can do if I face this glitch again, then not sure what I would do later on with that future alien baby.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I'm pretty sure that glitch is still around.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    LunaSmith wrote: »
    My female vamp got abducted. She was sleeping, then woke up and went out to 'see the lights' at backyard. And nothing. Just dazed. :)

In case you're wondering, females never come back pregnant.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    An earlier comment mentioned abduction babies and hybrids. No matter who gets pregnant, it's never a hybrid if it's from an abduction. That's why males can get pregnant that way. It's not an insemination, but rather, the embryo is implanted. All abduction babies will be fully Alien. The only way to get a hybrid Alien is through "Try for Baby". However... Aliens and Vampires don't mix. Vampires can't turn Aliens and if they bred... I shudder to speculate. Bottom line, short of mods or cheats, both Life States can't exist on the same Sim. I wish it wasn't so. I'd love to have immortal Aliens. I get tired of having to Give them Potion of Youth all the time to keep them around. On a related note, if they can have Age Down Treats for pets, why can't they do the same for Sims? If someone becomes an elder before I can intervene, the only way to change them back is to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and change their age in Create-A-Sim. Potion of Youth is a misnomer. It doesn't really make them younger. It only keeps them from getting older for a while. I think they should add items to freeze or reduce the age of individual Sims. Turning off aging messes with everyone, including children. I'd like to be able to freeze just my adult Aliens and let everyone else age normally.

If you use the Whispering Wishing Well and pay it enough, you can ask for Youth. That will take your Sim back to the beginning of their current life stage.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    An earlier comment mentioned abduction babies and hybrids. No matter who gets pregnant, it's never a hybrid if it's from an abduction. That's why males can get pregnant that way. It's not an insemination, but rather, the embryo is implanted. All abduction babies will be fully Alien. The only way to get a hybrid Alien is through "Try for Baby". However... Aliens and Vampires don't mix. Vampires can't turn Aliens and if they bred... I shudder to speculate. Bottom line, short of mods or cheats, both Life States can't exist on the same Sim. I wish it wasn't so. I'd love to have immortal Aliens. I get tired of having to Give them Potion of Youth all the time to keep them around. On a related note, if they can have Age Down Treats for pets, why can't they do the same for Sims? If someone becomes an elder before I can intervene, the only way to change them back is to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and change their age in Create-A-Sim. Potion of Youth is a misnomer. It doesn't really make them younger. It only keeps them from getting older for a while. I think they should add items to freeze or reduce the age of individual Sims. Turning off aging messes with everyone, including children. I'd like to be able to freeze just my adult Aliens and let everyone else age normally.

If you use the Whispering Wishing Well and pay it enough, you can ask for Youth. That will take your Sim back to the beginning of their current life stage.

If your sim has enough points they can also get the potion of youth that also sets their points back to the beginning of their age state or you can just use Cas.fulleditmode and go into CAS and change their age.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BittersweetSimphonyBittersweetSimphony Posts: 1 New Member
    I just had Caleb Vatore (a male vampire) get abducted and impregnated by aliens because he's in the astronaut career path. His daughter has characteristics of both vampires and aliens after I aged her up to a young adult. The only problem I have is with editing her appearance. No matter how many times I edit her alien (non-disguised) appearance (I think the alien look is really unattractive so I try to pretty them up), it always goes back to the original. She has a dark form, disguised self, and undisguised self which is the typical big eyed creepy alien with the high pitched voice. So, it's possible, but glitchy.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited January 2019
    Yup! My scientist vampire got abducted and ended up with an alien vampire baby! This happened a lot in my old save before I lost it actually, and based on my experience (if things haven't changed) a vampire can get pregnant via alien just like any other sim, and then it's about a 50/50 chance that the baby will be a full alien or an alien vampire with full alien AND vampire powers. Those are pretty awesome, but their CAS can be kinda weird and hard to control lol.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited January 2019
    I just had Caleb Vatore (a male vampire) get abducted and impregnated by aliens because he's in the astronaut career path. His daughter has characteristics of both vampires and aliens after I aged her up to a young adult. The only problem I have is with editing her appearance. No matter how many times I edit her alien (non-disguised) appearance (I think the alien look is really unattractive so I try to pretty them up), it always goes back to the original. She has a dark form, disguised self, and undisguised self which is the typical big eyed creepy alien with the high pitched voice. So, it's possible, but glitchy.

This happened to Caleb on my friend's account, too. I'm not sure what issues, if any, she ran into. I assumed the baby would just be a normal alien.

She was nice enough to share him in the gallery for me to download, but I haven't played with him in my game, yet. Have to work my way back to my alien plotline first.

Meanwhile, Miss H went and got abducted on my game. She was a ghost at the time, so I'm kinda glad she couldn't get pregnant, as I have no clue what havoc a vampire/ghost/alien hybrid would bring to the game.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • space7caespace7cae Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes it can happen. I'm playing right now and my male vampire sim is pregnant after abduction.
  • LynnzieP510LynnzieP510 Posts: 3 New Member
    I know this thread is old. But I think I have a male vampire pregnant? Not sure. I have a pacifier moodlet with him. And when I load the game I swear one hand was one his stomach and he looked confused. Not sure how it happened. I didn’t see him get abducted and he didn’t have a moodlet as well 🤔
  • LynnzieP510LynnzieP510 Posts: 3 New Member
    *Inreaction to my post* Yeah. I see a baby bump. I’m not sure how this happened! I do have an alien female but they didn’t try for a baby. Yet anyway. And SHES in the scientist field. The vampire is in the garden career. So. I did have him fishing in night and usually he goes all night, when I went to check on him he didn’t have much fish and he was doing something else. So maybe he got abducted then? But he still didn’t have any moodlet 🤔 so I’m not sure how this happened
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    DhlHUVU.jpg
    This is what happens when a Vampire, the husband, get preg. by alien while the wife gets preg. too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy