Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @marcel21

Supernatural world is awesome it's a half road and half none road map with an area for every type of lifestate. if you browse through the link above there are many builds we have found for the world and as stated @Hidehi has made some truly awesome lots for this world plus @romagi1 made me a stunning ship style basecamp for what I call the pirate area or it can be used as a home or hangout if desired if not using the traveller mod..

this is a broody pic of what I call the vampire area where I added a town square pond skating rink and park

0dslAk8.jpg

this is one in the centre of the map the farming area with secret werewolf families :)

07M6hZj.jpg

this vampire area in game shot shows many of @Hidehi's wonderful lots but she has made so many more as well..

Qbb43bF.jpg

This is Swashbuckler Inn made by @romagi1 made for the pirate area..

u6vPC01.jpg

However @rflong7 forgot to mention my Bridgeport world which is fantastic because I love Bridgeport but it was never big enough for me but now it is :)

Fy6VWMx.jpg

there is a little area that I call the spooky area because it's a little foggy and suits my witch/werewolf sims nicely..

v8BG3ls.jpg

and it's big enough to add things like my theatre and eating row because I have more room :)

zDNItPs.jpg

link to my bridgeport world download below plus more pics

http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited October 2018
    http://modthesims.info/t/488232
    Praaven is one my absolute favorite! Huge beautiful roadless medieval world

44937861_182555662668694_6734231260945711104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4a2c86e04d5a921cca108967508e4899&oe=5C89EB10

44895662_182555656002028_582352184713150464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8d350d729395b159281056485ae36be7&oe=5C4B420D

44768088_181035486154045_3672642851390357504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=72548d59acdf65c9b5816f0ff4436a92&oe=5C3FA957
  • aglitteringsimmeraglitteringsimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Twinbrook has to be one of my favourites, just because all the new places it added makes it feel so suburban and lifelike. I'm planning on getting late night soon (It's supposed to be one of the best?) and after that I will no doubt download some more worlds as I heard that LN was needed for a lot of fan created ones.
    An average simmer wasting her life away
    --just kidding, will find a photo of my fave sim soon--
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    Twinbrook has to be one of my favourites, just because all the new places it added makes it feel so suburban and lifelike. I'm planning on getting late night soon (It's supposed to be one of the best?) and after that I will no doubt download some more worlds as I heard that LN was needed for a lot of fan created ones.

I'm playing in Twinbrook now! My sims live close enough to the school that my sim- when not on maternity leave- can walk to work!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    I've got most of the world's but I always find myself playing Sunset Valley. My current game, however, I am making my Sim live in all the towns I got eventually.
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I've got most of the world's but I always find myself playing Sunset Valley. My current game, however, I am making my Sim live in all the towns I got eventually.

I find Sunset Valley is the best layout (I have all the EA worlds) for me because I like to redo the towns. It's easier to place new lots and you can make it anything you want. Right now, it's my future world.

• McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    legacy island 3. it's literally the best world i've ever played, and that's saying something since for the last 3 years i've played storybrook county & sometimes evansdale. legacy island has everything, but is so well laid out and beautiful. i just can't believe i never played it before.
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited November 2018
    Just a note for all of you who are searching for worlds. Mysimrealty.com is no longer the URL for her worlds. You can find all of MySimsRealty worlds at https://my-sim-realty.blogspot.com/. This is an FYI.

Just so you know I had a panic attack when I saw this: You're welcome.
    mysimrealtydotcomNOmore.jpg
    Now y'all don't need to panic, I did all the panicing for you. :D:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited November 2018
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Thanks much appreciated :)
  • helleenlinahelleenlina Posts: 13 New Member
    I couldn't live without Moon Lightfalls and Sunset Valley.
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Beach City by Rflong is gorgeous, although when it got to 140 residents with Nraas SP it got super laggy, routing issues as well. I used Traveler to go to SimLua and I'm keeping it under 60 residents. Gorgeous map, second favorite. It's missing a few lot types by default. The layout is pretty nice.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    It's early in my play through but I'm going to call it now on account of the fact that the city is so beautiful and I met a hot single doctor, fireman and solder on the same sim day but Setra by Pyronium3. I wish it was still being updated. I've paused my play through to see if I can get it updated with the new lots and it's taking awhile.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    My first choice oddly would actually be sunset valley. I know a silly thing but the world is so diverse,compact, and generally just nice. With lots of hills, forests, and lakes, plus the beach. During summer the place is just good. But during the winter is when the town in my opinion really shines, and is just so beautiful to look at and explore(especially when it's dark, oh just thinking about the quiet and cold places covered with snow make me miss it already, as my current family is stuck in river view which is OK as a town though I don't find it anything special).
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    jonny522 wrote: »
    My first choice oddly would actually be sunset valley. I know a silly thing but the world is so diverse,compact, and generally just nice. With lots of hills, forests, and lakes, plus the beach. During summer the place is just good. But during the winter is when the town in my opinion really shines, and is just so beautiful to look at and explore(especially when it's dark, oh just thinking about the quiet and cold places covered with snow make me miss it already, as my current family is stuck in river view which is OK as a town though I don't find it anything special).

I agree with you that SV is an enjoyable world to play in. Also, regarding being "stuck" in Riverview, there's a mod at NRaas that lets you use SV as a vacation world, so you could enjoy both.
    Firby nurbs!
  • AudreyyAudreyy Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm not really into putting any modified content in my game (I know, but my game just doesn't take modifications too well). So like a casual I am, I'll say my favorite of all time is Bridgeport. I find it so fancy and all. Just don't like the fact how long it takes for my sims to use an elevator.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    I love Sunset Valley. (I just wish there was more flat space!) I liked Monte Vista until I found that my gardeners couldn't get any of the additional training (eggs, cheese etc.) even when I did all the things suggested by people. I didn't care for Riverview at all, and the ones that came with Supernatural (too dark) and Late Night (too tight and urban) didn't work for me either. With TS2 I had a world very much like Sunset Valley that I had made and loved, but I haven't found anything CAW made that I like.
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Sunlit Tides
  • akinatsukana28akinatsukana28 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hidden Springs. That is my default town, the whole environment!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hidden Springs. That is my default town, the whole environment!

^Amen! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    Riverview because it has so many flat areas suitable for big lots (and small), don't have to scroll around with a lot to find a green space next to a road for very long at all. I just wish there was a beach.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Sunset Valley
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    i didn't know there were more worlds than in the base game! I got supernatural and only just realised that it added a new town, haha! have yet to check it out but the previews look pretty!
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    mizuru007 wrote: »
    I have Sunlit Tides, but I can never remember to actually USE it.

I play Sunlit Tides all of the time instead of glitchy Isa Paradiso. Besides I love playing a tropical world.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top