Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are my Butlers Cursed?!

2...Next

Comments

• CeyllynnCeyllynn Posts: 25 Member
    Every time I get a new one, cause they do cycle, I immediately get them into cas to make them young adult. The old farts seem to work less. Didn't save one of the recent ones though, for some reason right after using the indoor pool, she went out in her bathing suit... during a blizzard 2 hours after I hired her. Mine seem active for a day or two, then all they do is read, everywhere.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I think that may be part of a bug I've noticed at the moment. It seems like sims don't autonomously work on their needs when you're off the lot or when you don't play them, so by mistake they may be dying of hunger? I hope I explained it well enough...
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @SimAlexandria You certainly have your hands full. One thing I've started doing is just hiring a maid only when I need one. I get tired of being charged for the maid service every time I enter CAS.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • CeyllynnCeyllynn Posts: 25 Member
    Thx fir sharing the curse lol, just had a vamp Butler die, in the middle of my house and no idea why. She wasn't even outside.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    ^Haha oh no! The curse is spreading!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Galactrix wrote: »
    My butlers do need to eat. I see them grab something to eat when they have a break. Did you ban your butlers from the kitchen and they starved to death? They seem to have all the normal needs like getting tired and needing sleep. Can't remember if I've ever seen them go to the toilet or bathe.

I don't rely on the game to give me what I want, so I made some sims I liked into butlers using career cheats.

its strange, never seen any of my butlers eat once.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon