Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Alpine GP?

What would you like to see the most in an Alpine GP? ^^ What would be ”deal breakes” in your opinion?

Comments

• SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    ski and skateboard is a must.
    Hot chocolate and some warm clothes. Honestly I dont have much expectation on such a pack. It can be a SP for me. But who knows. Maybe they make it more complex and it will be cool.

I crave witches right now and I cant shut my mouth about it until we get them ~meh

(i love winter tho)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hot chocolate and some warm clothes. Honestly I dont have much expectation on such a pack. It can be a SP for me. But who knows. Maybe they make it more complex and it will be cool.

I crave witches right now and I cant shut my mouth about it until we get them ~meh

(i love winter tho)

You can get hot cocoa in the food/drink carts located throughout the neighbourhoods if you have Seasons EP, they mostly sell it in the winter if I'm not mistaken. But I think they give the same coffee buff everyother coffee drink does sadly.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    For me i want
    Ski
    Snowboarding
    Snow depth pleaseeeee
    Riding on a sleigh
    Staying in a hotel
    Yeti
    Iglo’s
    Greeting card booths
    Hot springs
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

(i love winter tho)

You can get hot cocoa in the food/drink carts located throughout the neighbourhoods if you have Seasons EP, they mostly sell it in the winter if I'm not mistaken. But I think they give the same coffee buff everyother coffee drink does sadly.

Oh cool — i did not know. ty :3 (hot chocolate is the best!!!)
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    Skiing
    Ski Resorts that you can own
    Hot cocoa and Glühwein recipes that you could make at home
    Deer horn hunting decors
    Skateboarding
    Snowmobiling
    Reindeers if we could ever get a horse pack
    Sleigh (pulled by reindeers / horses if you own said pack) and sled (pulled by huskies if you own C & D)
    Telpher that gives you moodlets yet has a chance of malfunctioning and death
    Skating on frozen lake and ice hole fishing with a chance of ice breaking and the sims falling into the lake and drowning
    Rental igloos with ice furnitures
    Aurora that gives you a positive moodlet (perhaps a flirty one)
    Ice carving and perhaps even a theme park made entirely of ice
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    What would you like to see the most in an Alpine GP? ^^ What would be ”deal breakes” in your opinion?
    Airakale wrote: »
    Skiing
    Ski Resorts that you can own
    Hot cocoa and Glühwein recipes that you could make at home
    Deer horn hunting decors
    Skateboarding
    Snowmobiling
    Reindeers if we could ever get a horse pack
    Sleigh (pulled by reindeers / horses if you own said pack) and sled (pulled by huskies if you own C & D)
    Telpher that gives you moodlets yet has a chance of malfunctioning and death
    Skating on frozen lake and ice hole fishing with a chance of ice breaking and the sims falling into the lake and drowning
    Rental igloos with ice furnitures
    Aurora that gives you a positive moodlet (perhaps a flirty one)
    Ice carving and perhaps even a theme park made entirely of ice

All of the above plus the snow thingie from Sims 3 that let you slide down it and up it. I forgot the name of it. I love the idea about Rental Igloos with ice furniture. I'd also like some Lodges.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    For me it would be detailed skiing and snowboarding I don't want either of these locked to a object you need to be able to do both anywhere with snow. A ski lift would also be great to have and bring some realism to the resorts.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    I hope this is announced in January.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I just want an eternal winter world, not as a vacation destination, but for my sims to live in. ❤
  • IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    > @rambahadoer said:
    > For me i want
    > Ski
    > Snowboarding
    > Snow depth pleaseeeee
    > Riding on a sleigh
    > Staying in a hotel
    > Yeti
    > Iglo’s
    > Greeting card booths
    > Hot springs

This sounds PERFECT
  • AshariaAsharia Posts: 45 Member
    • A beautiful winter world where you can drive sledges and snowboards.
    • Sip a hot chocolate and buy souvenirs.
    • A snowboard ability.
    • Hot Springs
    • Sleeping in a hotel
    • More cold weather accessoires like ski boots
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt
    DvojfeBWsAESqVD.jpg:large
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'd love to see this! Honestly it could focus on winter weather with skiing, but it could also have a romance theme to it. Ski lodges for some reason have a connotation as being romantic getaways. perfect for a February release! It could also feature a hotel room rental system. As to the weather, anyone who bought this would have winter weather in this world, but if they didn't have seasons they would not have winter in any other world.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I'd love to see this! Honestly it could focus on winter weather with skiing, but it could also have a romance theme to it. Ski lodges for some reason have a connotation as being romantic getaways. perfect for a February release! It could also feature a hotel room rental system. As to the weather, anyone who bought this would have winter weather in this world, but if they didn't have seasons they would not have winter in any other world.

If they don't have Seasons I doubt there would be snow falling however snow on the ground and trees would probably be in the world.
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    I think it would be interesting because some players would get 1/3 of seasons with winter conditions. I just hope they would change the concept of vacation worlds. I want to live there!
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited January 2019
    I want a mountain paradise with a lot of snow activities:

downhill skiing
    tobogganing
    snow tubing
    sledding
    snowmobiling
    resort ownership and management
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Truthfully, if we have to get yet another vacation pack, I'd rather get something like this rather than a tropical vacation pack.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Wait for the trailer when it states

*Requires The Sims 4 Season To Play
  • TikomoiTikomoi Posts: 10 New Member
    skiing/snowboarding as an actual, detailed skill. Maybe with some competition. And ski lesson for kids.
    Raclette/Cheese fondue (why is no one proposing them???)
    Ski lodges
    Hotels (some more "luxurious" and other more "familial")
    Hiking, with a death possibility if you hike in the more dangerous area (ooor the possibility to find a secret lot? Father Winter's factory? The Yeti's cave?)
    dogs working as search-and-rescue dogs
    sleigh and sleigh dogs.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    In most ways it would be like the Winter season all the year round. You could camp and this time you'd have to put extra effort into not freezing to death. It'd have sledding, and maybe with this insert they'd put in snow depth. Maybe you could go mountain climbing like you can go jungle exploring. But better.

You'd have to get somebody to look after your pets, or take them with you.

You could say it's the dev's chance to put in everything they missed for Winter in Seasons.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.