Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The perfect ending for this gen! <3 Beautifully put together and well written as usual! :)<3
    Have a wonderful vacation and Happy New Year!
    I will hopefully be submitting my Sims tomorrow for you. :) Now to try to come up with stories for them...
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    The perfect ending for this gen! <3 Beautifully put together and well written as usual! :)<3
    Have a wonderful vacation and Happy New Year!
    I will hopefully be submitting my Sims tomorrow for you. :) Now to try to come up with stories for them...

Thank you! <3 I’m glad you liked the ending! I hope you have a wonderful new year. I look forward to seeing your sims! And don’t stress too much over a back story. It doesn’t have to be complex.

Bon Voyage!

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to seeing how the next gen unfolds and how the current casting call sims get implemented to the generation's story.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing how the next gen unfolds and how the current casting call sims get implemented to the generation's story.

Glad you are looking forward to it. :) Me too! There are lots of great and interesting sims being submitted. I’m gone for the rest of this week and next week. I have WiFi on the ship but I’m in my phone right now so commenting is a challenge.

:star:B)I'm baaaaaack! B):star:

Since I've been home, I spent a little time updating my blog, temporarily changing my Avi and my Siggy. Wasn't everyone sick of the other one? :s I sure was. And now I'm getting ready to dive in to all the awesome Casting Call sims!

I plan to post a short Prologue to Cole's gen before the end of the week and then will officially begin Gen 3 sometime the week of the 20th. I am super excited!

Guessing Game:

Who can guess whose baby is on Cole's shoulders, happily waving at Ryan and Reagan - and then guess her name!
    As for the young man looking up at Ryan like he's a rock star, I bet everyone can guess who he is!
    And yes, that's Ryan and Reagan in the center and Taylor on the right.
    Here's a bigger picture for you!
    liQPGtW.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    The two kids are Cole and Danni's kids. Willing to guess that the little girl's name is Connie.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    The two kids are Cole and Danni's kids. Willing to guess that the little girl's name is Connie.
    Ha! You’re half way right. 😂😂😂
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I thought that the girl would be called Connie too! :D I'm guessing that the boy could be Noah and Ami's kid?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited January 2019
    I thought that the girl would be called Connie too! :D I'm guessing that the boy could be Noah and Ami's kid?

Yes! The winner is @Munterbacon! It was an easy game! :joy: You couldn’t really see Will’s face though, or that might have made it easier. But you can see his teen pic on the Casting Call thread.

“Connie” and how she came to be - well, we know how she came to be - rather why she came to be - will be in the Epilogue this week. :blush:
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @AudreyFld your new avi and sig look really pretty. Okay, maybe it's also the pretty sims xD but I like the composition.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Oh god I was gonna guess that Cole found himself with five kids. :scream:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @AudreyFld your new avi and sig look really pretty. Okay, maybe it's also the pretty sims xD but I like the composition.
    Thank you! It’s the pretty sims! Lol...they have good genes. @GLovely1, @Maladi777 and @CitizenErased14 contributed to the gene pool. Can’t wait to see what this new batch does! <3>:)<3
    I don’t think anyone would have been surprised....one more is bad enough!

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Lol it feels like plot driven legacies have a hard child limit of three...so we still have to come to his door (I need a police emoji EA)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Lol it feels like plot driven legacies have a hard child limit of three...so we still have to come to his door (I need a police emoji EA)

None of mine has had only three. Six, two, and four so far.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I'm so happy you're back! :heart: I have been suffering horrible Audrey/NB withdrawals the entire month of January so far :scream: The only cure is a chapter :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2019

None of mine has had only three. Six, two, and four so far.

Yours are rabbits! :joy::joy:

Yes and now there are four! Plus sweet Will, Ami and Noah’s son. At least they aren’t multiplying like crazy.
    I'm so happy you're back! :heart: I have been suffering horrible Audrey/NB withdrawals the entire month of January so far :scream: The only cure is a chapter :tongue:

Awww...thank you. I missed everyone too. Soon.....this week. I promise! :)
    Well....you shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep. I sorta disappeared because the flu bug got me bad. :rage: I’m on the mend taking tamiflu so feeling better. I hope to get back in the swing of things this weekend. Just didn’t want you to think I forgot about you guys!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon! <3 The flu is no fun just got over it myself. :( Take care of you.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hope you feel better!!!

Looking forward to whatever you give us. :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon! <3 The flu is no fun just got over it myself. :( Take care of you.
    Thank you. <3 I’m sorry you had to go through it. :'( You are right no fun at all.
    Hope you feel better!!!

Looking forward to whatever you give us. :smiley:
    Thanks! I am doing better. I am having serious withdrawals! :D
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon. Miss my writing partner :smile:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hopefully you’re feeling better by the time you read this comment (and got a ton of rest after I stopped bugging you this morning :joy::heart:) No rush at all for the new chapter. We know it’ll be worth the wait! Just get better!
    snvAF3B.png