Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anything Else Before 2019?

2...Next

Comments

• katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I've been really enjoying how Get Famous revitalizes features that already exist in the game. And I was not enthusiastic about it when it was first announced.

For example, the matriarch of my current household is aspiring to be a national leader. I've played the Politician career before, but now it's more active. There's an in-game reward for going out and protesting for her cause and while she's gaining fame, she's gaining voters as well.

I keep getting tempted to use a cheat to see what a top celebrity life is like, but the game has me wanting to try to get it for real.

I don't get the hate some players have for the pack, either. To each their own, I suppose. But if this is the last of the new content we get in 2018, I'd say they ended the year on a great note.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2018

I don't get the hate some players have for the pack, either. To each their own, I suppose. But if this is the last of the new content we get in 2018, I'd say they ended the year on a great note.

only one active career. :#
    lots of base game features instead of more NEW features. :#
    11 lot world. :#
    this pack is very small for a expansion.
    had it been a game pack no issues with it personally, but it not.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    I get we just got Get Famous but its just for those tweens
    Shut your ... Keyboard!
    I haven't been a tween in a very long time, but I am very much looking forward to Get Famous being on sale!

*cringes in disgust*
    That's my reaction to your post. :p
    So what about those who want something else? Like....University? Pool Stuff? Witches Gamepack?
    Why would you want pool stuff? Pools are so much that Hollywood that you just dissed.
    Education and witches will come, but I really wish GF had included bands.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Shut your ... Keyboard!
    I haven't been a tween in a very long time, but I am very much looking forward to Get Famous being on sale!

*cringes in disgust*
    So what about those who want something else? Like....University? Pool Stuff? Witches Gamepack?
    Why would you want pool stuff? Pools are so much that Hollywood that you just dissed.

Pools are lacking. We still dont have pool slides or waterfalls. I myself want a pool stuffpack.
  • Doomed_ImpDoomed_Imp Posts: 1 New Member
    While GF hasn't bothered me I will freely admit I was hoping for something else, like SciFi, or Supernatural, College, or even just a bunch of small game packs to give us more stuff or houses. I so miss my witches and fairies though, I also miss being able to drive, and being able to customize all my stuff. And yes I am bitter about that last one.
  • freddyj78freddyj78 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ive been a huge Sims fan from the beginning and i've owns all the sims except sims 3 and its expansions. that sims never really intrigued me. but i will say im blown away by the sims 4 and its expansion packs. In the future I would love to see them add a creatures of the night or scary creatures pack that allows you to become a mummy, werewolf, swam creature etc... I would love to see a schools expansion to you can work your way from Preschool-Graduate school. another stuff pack that would be cool is a fancy stairs pack that has spiral stair cases. and if i think of also more careers that you can participate in like you can in the Dr, Scientist, & Law Careers. it it would be cool if they update it so you can play more than one sim at a time while at those jobs. if i think of anything between now and the future, ill add them
    Thanks
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited January 2019
    Movotti wrote: »
    Shut your ... Keyboard!

*cringes in disgust*

Pools are lacking. We still dont have pool slides or waterfalls. I myself want a pool stuffpack.

or pool bars,

it would be nice to put toddlers in them with some armbands, ring, lilo etc etc
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon