Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 25 Member
Mine is Samurott, the final evolved form of Oshawott, the water type starter of the Unova region. What's your favorite pokemon, and why?

Comments

• CandyDragonOriCandyDragonOri Posts: 9 New Member
    I know it's not original, but I love Pikachu. From day one that little yellow furball grabbed my attention and I've never grown bored of him. I also absolutely love Eevee and its evolutions. Especially Vaporeon. Some days it can be a toss up between Pikachu or Vaporeon being my favourite Pokémon.
    It meant I ended up owning both Let's go Pikachu and Eevee because I just couldn't pick one over the other!
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Eevee. I always loved Eevee as a kid because she/he was so cute, spunky, and fluffy. Now I obsessively hoard Eevees on Pokemon Go, lol. I love the eevolutions, but nothing beats classic Eevee for me.

Close contenders are Vulpix, Ninetails, ponyta, and rapidash (spelling may be off but I think you'll understand) and of course, Pikachu.

Follow up question: who was you favorite trainer? Mine was Misty, mostly because she was the only girl of the group when I watched as a kid, but I still think she's great. We both don't like bugs 😂
  • Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 25 Member
    @luxsylvan tbh, I was always a fan of Brock! xD I watched the Kanto anime so much back then..
    @Trippey_D Brock is great too! A part of my soul died once both Misty and Brock left. I haven't seen much of the show after that. I was very attached.
    @luxsylvan Right now I’m watching the Black and White anime 😊 I’m hoping Hulu doesn’t delete the series! I’m like halfway through
    @Trippey_D that's great! I know Twitch also streams episodes from time to time but I don't know anymore than that if you want to check it out :)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I used to love Eevee so much (and I still like them a lot), but nowadays my favourite is probably Alolan Vulpix (and normal Vulpix) :3 They are so beautiful and fluffy!

I watched the Kanto anime as a kid too, but I think I didn't have a favourite trainer and I still don't have one :s I do kinda like Spark though.
  • Computerglitch8Computerglitch8 Posts: 17 Member
    My fav pokemons Absol!! Theyre just so pretty!!
  • EvviEvvi Posts: 19 Member
    Probably'd have to be Manaphy...cuz I loved the lil Manaphy movie that came out when I was a kid...ah, nostalgia...also my event Manaphy on my Pearl version was the first pokemon I ever hand-trained to level 100!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I only played this game for Pikachu! Loved it for pikachu too :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    @Trippey_D that's great! I know Twitch also streams episodes from time to time but I don't know anymore than that if you want to check it out :)

thank you for this reccomendation! I'll be sure to check it out! :D
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I've loved Jigglypuff ever since I was a child and seeing it cause mischief on the show was always a pleasure :lol:
    Plus we have a thing in common. We both love to sing!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    mudkip cause it was my first starter pokemon :')
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Charizard. Big orange dragon thing that destroys everything in it's path, what's not to love?

Nothing stops me and my Charizard.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Ninetales or Rapidash, can't decide. I usually end up with too many fire types on my team because so many of them are among my favorite Pokémon.
  • BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    I love Eevee, I know so many people do but it's for good reason. They are just the cutest things.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm not original. I love Eevee, specifically Umbreon. My husband even 3D printed me an Eevee. :)

Excuse the messy table. I have a 2-year-old...

50000118_2323427971210927_872081079249403904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=149347189590c34a08615ad0c04a8c9a&oe=5CB9769D
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2019
    My childhood favourite is Eevee. 😊

My favourite generation of Pokémon overall is the 3rd one (Hoenn). All three starters are awesome!

One of my favourite evolution lines is the Trapinch line (Trapinvh, Vibrava, Flygon), and the Aron line (Aron, Larion, Aggron).

Other Pokémon I really like are Pikachu, Wingull, Alolan Vulpix, Cubone, Alolan Marowak, and Turtwig! There’s just so many to love!
  • kaeitinkaeitin Posts: 6 New Member
    I've astually never played any Pokemon game but watched the show as a kid and loved Raichu, so Raichu is my favorite.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Eevee and all its evolutions are my favorites. I also like Togepi, Vulpix, Pidgeot, Gloom, Charmander, and Bellossom.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Definatly Talonflame. It was one of the first Pokémon I caught in Pokémon Y. I used it more than almost every other Pokémon. I love all its forms, but I’ve always adored Talonflame ever since my fletchinder evolved
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Dialga, whats not to love about a time dragon?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Ninetails is my favorite. Was always my favorite as a kid and still remains. I am really working towards getting one in let’s go eevee on my switch. Have a Vulpix now I just need a fire stone.

Close contenders are:
    Charmander, Eevee, and mew (seriously considered spending 40 dollars on the pokeball plus controller just to get mew). Also who doesn’t love pickachu?
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited February 2019
    Abra!

I fell in love with the franchise after seeing the episode "Abra and the Psychic Pokemon." And I always made sure I had one on my team in the early games to teleport back to the nearest center way before I got someone who learned Fly.

And come on, what's not to love about a Pokemon that can literally beat other Pokemon in its sleep?

Though I am partial to Lapras as well. I just think it has a beautiful design. I also did very well in a competitive tournament with it on my team. That thing can just shrug off hits like they're nothing.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
    Popplio, hands down. A cute and graceful pinniped Pokémon, and one of the best parts?

It's a starter!

However, I will admit, I'm undecided between Popplio and Jigglypuff, actually.
    What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
    p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3
    TheLostNightshade: My best fwiend.