Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Sim (CAS) Use your own picture and morph it into a Sim

PammypotterPammypotter Posts: 4 New Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Not sure if this has been posted before, I've been looking for something like this but to no avail.

I was wondering, since The Sims 4 is an EA game, can they incorporate picture morphing like from other EA games, like FIFA?

I can never get my Sims to look exactly how i want even with the new CAS it's very difficult to make a Sim look just like me, you know?

Would it be possible to take a picture of yourself or a celebrity and then upload it to CAS and it would make a Sim you! So you don't have to use the sliders etc and spend ages trying to make a Sim that still doesn't look quite right.

I appreciate that some people love making Sims and are really good at it but for people like me who aren't or lazy Simmers who just want a quick Sim, the option to be able to do something like this would be good. If EA already has it for other games then why not The Sims 4!?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• FoxFox Posts: 39 Member
    I don't see that feature showing up in CAS.. but you could post a picture of yourself to the forum, somebody could make a sim look like you and upload it to the community. That way you can download yourself from the gallery?
  • PammypotterPammypotter Posts: 4 New Member
    Yeh i knew i could do that, i just dont like the idea of some stranger looking at my face for so long lol
  • FoxFox Posts: 39 Member
    In that case get a friend to do so :p
  • PammypotterPammypotter Posts: 4 New Member
    haha good idea!
  • cheerlover2012stcheerlover2012st Posts: 166 Member
    im not good with creating sims myself, i usually just use other people's sims with cute faces then change the body the way i like it.
  • vangel4evangel4e Posts: 18 Member
    > @Pammypotter said:
    > haha good idea!

Well if it's okay, I'd like to take a shot at creating your simself. I'm pretty good at CAS, if I do say so :P Don't worry, I'm not a creeper :D
  • mandyrocks136mandyrocks136 Posts: 1 New Member
    @vangel4e if i give you a picture of someone can you create a sim that looks like them?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    @vangel4e if i give you a picture of someone can you create a sim that looks like them?

Hello @mandyrocks136 :) Welcome to the forums. vangel4e hasn't logged into the site since June last year so they may not find your sim request. Perhaps when you become a full member you may like to start a new thread and ask another simmer to make the sim for you.
    With the latest spambots attack issue, new discussion threads may have been restricted for new members. You may not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
  • RosieannnaRosieannna Posts: 2 New Member
    IF I SEND SOMEONE A PIC OF ME, CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME AS A SIM
  • Allysims20000Allysims20000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone make my a sim to look like my friend for her birthday?
  • badwhoulfbaybadwhoulfbay Posts: 2 New Member
    Is anyone willing to make a sim for me?
  • Lexi7337Lexi7337 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone create a sim for me?
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hi guys! If anyone is interested, I'm actually making a voice over Sims 4 series and I want to make real life people as the extras in the series! I can't post a new thread because I'm a new member, but if you want to respond to this with a picture of you, I can make you in the sims and upload it to the gallery for you and include a CC list. You'll also be featured in my Sims 4 Series: The Key on Youtube. My channel is All Harlow's Eve.
  • crazyclaudiacrazyclaudia Posts: 5 New Member
    @allharlowseve I am three points and multiple posts away from being able to post links or photos. but I would love Devin Corwin made into a sim. There are a lot of photos of his face on his Instagram which is @ devvincorrwin
  • lily_cornish_14lily_cornish_14 Posts: 4 New Member
    imgur. com /a/Eehgl

Can you make my fave youtuber and add it to the gallery under a coded name (so i can download it?) Can use any stuff/game/expansion pack as i have them all, but not cc or mods please xx (sorry the link is broken up, im too early of a member to post links)
  • ArmaniArmani Posts: 31 Member
    Like 2K18

That would be cool
  • c2v171831c2v171831 Posts: 1 New Member
    Message me if you can create a sim for me! Thx!
  • Jitodos3Jitodos3 Posts: 0 New Member
    [quote="vangel4e;c-12408815"]> @Pammypotter said:
    > haha good idea!

Well if it's okay, I'd like to take a shot at creating your simself. I'm pretty good at CAS, if I do say so :P Don't worry, I'm not a creeper :D[/quote]

> haha good idea!

Well if it's okay, I'd like to take a shot at creating your simself. I'm pretty good at CAS, if I do say so :P Don't worry, I'm not a creeper :D[/quote]

[quote="Lexi7337;c-16188798"]Can someone create a sim for me?[/quote]
  • nrichard680nrichard680 Posts: 17 Member
    Surprised this post is still showing up on page 1 of the forums considering how little interaction is going on here, but I do agree with @Pammypotter to a degree. Incorporating some type of photo system to TS4 would be a pretty good idea. I can't imagine it being too hard considering Samsung now has the avatar creator thing using the front facing camera on a Galaxy S8. I could be completely wrong on that though. I'm no developer. LOL
  • mamaslubmamaslub Posts: 12 New Member
    I'd absolutely LOVE for someone to create a sim of me on PC, lol!!! I'm not really good at recreating anyone in sims. All of my sims end up looking around the same. :neutral:
  • Dave97Dave97 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys. Somebody could create a sim from picture? If anybody can help me,i would thank you! :smile:
  • A7xfreak17A7xfreak17 Posts: 1 New Member
    > haha good idea!

Would you be willing to take a crack at a couple for me?
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    > @A7xfreak17 said:
    > [quote="vangel4e;c-12408815"]> @Pammypotter said:
    > > haha good idea!
    >
    > Well if it's okay, I'd like to take a shot at creating your simself. I'm pretty good at CAS, if I do say so :P Don't worry, I'm not a creeper :D[/quote]
    >
    > Would you be willing to take a crack at a couple for me?
    >

@A7xfreak17 That person has not posted anything new on the forum since 2014. I recommend seeing @rosemow post for tips on finding someone to make your creation. You could also see if there is a more current thread for this, such as the "I'LL MAKE YOUR DREAM SIM!!!" thread in this forum section, which is currently active and the initial thread created earlier this month. You can also browse the gallery to see if you can find a creator you like and message them directly. I have seen several people advertise on there to make sims for others, and personally know @Lonnykins has been known to do some.

Best of luck!
  • jessclarkkjessclarkk Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I would really like a sim on sims 4 that looks exactly like me in real life but I'm not good at doing it in CAS, is there anyone who is good at this who would be willing to make a sim for me and upload it to the gallery for me to download? thank you x
  • wambamfamwambamfam Posts: 4 New Member
    Could anyone make sims of me and my friends? I want realistic ones of my friends and I not created by me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top