Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happens during a full moon?

I am currently playing in Sunset Valley, and everytime a full moon comes alone, only one zombie pops up and roams around my house while my sims sleep. I hear stories of their sims being crazy or scared, does that just happen to supernatural sims? Or is it just a Moonlight falls thing?

I also looked in the cemetery, because my sims always roll the want to go there on a full moon. Theres just a lot of ghosts. Nothing new. :(

Comments

• Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited June 2013
    I recently had a normal sim who got all crazy during a full moon. She just freaked out all the time. She even slapped her love interest in the face for no reason.

The cemetry is usually full of ghosts and zombies on a full moon.

EDIT:
    This didn't happen in Moonlight Falls. Sims get effected by the full moon in the same way in every town.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2013
    Feather91 wrote:
    I recently had a normal sim who got all crazy during a full moon. She just freaked out all the time. She even slapped her love interest in the face for no reason.

The cemetry is usually full of ghosts and zombies on a full moon.

EDIT:
    This didn't happen in Moonlight Falls. Sims get effected by the full moon in the same way in every town.

Does she have the fan of supernatural trait? My sim had that trait and during the full moon I couldn't even get her to sleep properly, she kept getting up to freak out, she wore what ever she felt like to bed (she didn't have the insane trait), and she randomly slapped or embraced people.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I've split out some newer posts into a new thread and will close this here to limit necroposting.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top