Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'll try and get my game ready for sign ups on Monday, Wednesday latest :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was wondering why the thread still isn't up. :joy: I want to sign up for the next game :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm thinking about doing a mini-Skyrim mafia after plumbob's game :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I was wondering why the thread still isn't up. :joy: I want to sign up for the next game :)

Sorry :joy:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm thinking about doing a mini-Skyrim mafia after plumbob's game :D

No, Choco, no.

Sorry :joy:

It's okay. No rush!
    unknown.png
    Yeah. It's not like about a dozen people are waiting for something to happen. No pressure ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    lol poor plumbob
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    lol poor plumbob

ux5KaXe.gif

Thank you :cry:
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    lol poor plumbob

ux5KaXe.gif

gif king
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

lol poor plumbob

ux5KaXe.gif

You’re trying your best!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    The Tales of Syndicate : Mayfia's Story

bt5pl2c.png

Syndicate is a small, quiet European village, and a mysterious place it is too. Being the tight-nipped neighbourhood that it is, rumours spread fast, secrets are short-lived, and gossip soon becomes public. Days after the Jones' first daughter was found cold and lifeless, lying dead in the middle of no-where, the towns folks must come together to solve the mystery behind the brutal murder of Mayfia Jones.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I could make a balanced role madness game, but it'd have to be a closed setup to prevent mass-claiming.

There's not gonna be a mass claim. Don't worry. I haven't seen a mass claim in ages ever since that game. XD

That game... *grumble grumble*

What happened? Did everyone just claim?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I could make a balanced role madness game, but it'd have to be a closed setup to prevent mass-claiming.

There's not gonna be a mass claim. Don't worry. I haven't seen a mass claim in ages ever since that game. XD

This game had the characters with mafia or town listed. It resulted in a mass claim and town "won". Read through if you're interested. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923416/looney-tunes-mafia-game-day-6/p1
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

This game had the characters with mafia or town listed. It resulted in a mass claim and town "won". Read through if you're interested. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923416/looney-tunes-mafia-game-day-6/p1

To be fair, claiming was originally supposed to be forbidden in that game, but one of the players convinced the host to allow it without thinking of the implications.

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Just quickly read through it. I can imagine why role claiming wasn’t meant to be allowed. I don’t recognise half of the players though. Do they not play anymore?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Just quickly read through it. I can imagine why role claiming wasn’t meant to be allowed. I don’t recognise half of the players though. Do they not play anymore?

Some of them have left, some of them play every now and then

People come off and on.
    It's a lot of fun!

Yeah, some of them left either gradually by playing less often or abruptly. A couple of players have resurfaced and left from time to time. I'd say Sub and Broncos are the longest active Mafia players on this forum. Most of the people who joined in 2016 are inactive now.

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Yeah, some of them left either gradually by playing less often or abruptly. A couple of players have resurfaced and left from time to time. I'd say Sub and Broncos are the longest active Mafia players on this forum. Most of the people who joined in 2016 are inactive now.

It’s kind of sad, I think Iceman is the only one left that I played with when I first started playing in the summer of 2016. Sub started playing not long after that I’m pretty sure.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

It’s kind of sad, I think Iceman is the only one left that I played with when I first started playing in the summer of 2016. Sub started playing not long after that I’m pretty sure.

A lot of people who started the same time as me too don't play much anymore too. :(
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

I'm still around, but I don't play as much these days. :D I think I'm ready to play from time to time now though. And I'm always open to hosting

My first game was in March last year, so most of the people in that game still play. But the ones who don’t are still active on discord
    I'm hosting another Hunger Games Mafia. Just put it on as TheRoseHorse's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia. @Zinniavanilla
    Sign me up to host another Tarot Mafia :)

Sign me up to host another Tarot Mafia :)

I love these games. They are amazing and you do a great job at them.