Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If they can’t........

Can Sims get pregnant without the try for baby option if they can’t then this is a feature I think they should add

Comments

• Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    They can't. I also wish it was a feature that was included. But there is a mod that does this if you want called the Risky Woohoo Mod. I play with it. It's one of the very few mods I use. ^^
  • Options
    amorvidaamorvida Posts: 498 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    They can't. I also wish it was a feature that was included. But there is a mod that does this if you want called the Risky Woohoo Mod. I play with it. It's one of the very few mods I use. ^^

Do you possibly have a link for that mod? I’m very new to modding
  • Options
    WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    Yeah, with risky woohoo/MCC I had the whole town popping up with babies. :D
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    This is the one I currently use. It has risky woohoo, plus adds a multiplier per sim personality. (Ex. a lazy sim may not use protection well...)

http://modthesims.info/d/602778/risky-woohoo-amp-try-for-baby-chances.html

Download RiskyWoohoo.zip
    Unzip it.
    There should be multiple numbers. This is the %percentage chance of getting pregnant. Pick the one you like best. I use the one called 5_RiskyWoohoo_ByPolarbearsims

Place it in your "Mod" folder in a subfolder you title as "Scripts"

Then make sure you allow scripted mods in your settings and you should be good to go ^^
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Just started using MCCC and I have that part, be sure your percentages aren't too high bc there are lots of babies, 2 already for my Sims, seems each time she's had the baby they are expecting again, lol, at least the world's populating tho
  • Options
    amorvidaamorvida Posts: 498 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Just started using MCCC and I have that part, be sure your percentages aren't too high bc there are lots of babies, 2 already for my Sims, seems each time she's had the baby they are expecting again, lol, at least the world's populating tho

Lol good advice. I just downloaded the MCCC mod