Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Things you didn't know!

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    FabBunny wrote: »
    Taking down CC Christmas decorations on one's Sim-house...is just as laborious and painful as taking the real ones down off your real house. :(
    Haha that is certainly true!

At least it doesn't take very long to take down the outdoor house lights.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Certain "skill" opportunities will not contribute towards your earnings if you are self-employed - found this out when my sim's spouse earned §152,000 simoleons for a "Paint the Town" opportunity. It didn't push her up from Avant Garde Poseur straight up to Master of the Brush. She certainly made enough simoleons to jump several levels.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited January 2019
    A painting form supernatural(I don't know what's it English name it's called 寻求和平 in Chinese version) the woman in the painting will turn to werewolf when night

Screenshot is come
    FOD8k6.jpg
    FODJfO.jpg

Another painting
    FODU6H.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I actually only recently found out that Sims could use their phones while sitting down! :no_mouth:

49250815_10156043078986497_8770894015290671104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHTg1bW4X5GzRGoEsX8YAUMhYQu1hVhrzslPRQd6aywkk283_UalbrG-kQjkpGl-ESW7s6D5F7V6KhPeIzEtp5FcOctKqw1j4Hf4Y8eG-dMpg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=5de23c52a75c0eabe1a25cd67a6259c7&oe=5CCD9BB5
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I don't know if it's because I've switched the way I play the game (from Origin to Disc) but...

I did not know about the option of setting out snacks on the juice bars! :open_mouth: I swear that option NEVER came up on my bars before!

These are supposed to be nuts, but they look like pretzels to me. :p

Screenshot-36.jpg

My sim sat down and scarfed those things down! It was amusing to watch. :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @emorrill
    That's been there since late night I believe.
    There's also candy as well, problem is my neat sims keep cleaning it up lol.XD
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I didn't know that you can end a group outing/date if you click on the corresponding little icons that appears on the portraits to the left.
    I always used the interaction on my own sim to end them or I would have them tell their friends/dates to leave :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I didn´t know, that dogs (even puppies) can play with racoons!

Screenshot-x7100.jpg
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member

Oh, awesome! I didn't know that either!
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member

Screenshot-x7100.jpg

Yes! It was only last year while playing a pet-heavy household that I discovered that they can play with raccoons. :smiley:

catampraccoon_zpseu2znmn8.jpg
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Cool !
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    I didn't know until yesterday that if it's really cold outside and your sim is outside. They will rub their hands together and keep warm.
    :) Smile!

• SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    use the cheat 'testingcheatsenabled true' and you can click and drag their motives up.
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Did not know that a ghost can haunt things and still use them
    pp2bOuQ.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Witches Good Luck Charm can help a sim who has unlucky traits
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Literally two seconds ago, my sims got a holiday bonus from work.In all the years playing Seasons, I have never seen that before.However a couple of my sims didn't get it,said the economy was bad.XD
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    I've just discovered this. While a sim is taking a shower, his/her partner can click on that and choose to whoohoo with that person.
    There's some talking from the person that wasn't in the shower and then, she/he will join the other.

I would only whoohoo in shower when both sims were outside! :-O
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I've just discovered this. While a sim is taking a shower, his/her partner can click on that and choose to whoohoo with that person.
    There's some talking from the person that wasn't in the shower and then, she/he will join the other.
    Talking? I always thought the one outside of the shower was goofing around before joining in, to me it sounds like they are saying something like "Hahaha, I see you in there!" ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    igazor wrote: »
    Talking? I always thought the one outside of the shower was goofing around before joining in, to me it sounds like they are saying something like "Hahaha, I see you in there!" ;)

Well the stance, facial expression, and tone of voice has always given me the impression they are making suggestive comments to the one in the shower already.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2019
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »

Well the stance, facial expression, and tone of voice has always given me the impression they are making suggestive comments to the one in the shower already.
    That is actually what I meant, goofing around suggestively. And what I thought I said (but didn't). Looks like I left an entire sentence out there by mistake. :D
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    LOL XD
    I thought they talked too much before doing their business.
    LOL XD
    I thought they talked too much before doing their business.

Yeah, sometimes the one in the shower finishes their shower while the other one is still running their mouth, then it's too late.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited January 2019
    Did you know if your Sim has a book in their inventory while using the rocking chair, they can read while rocking? Just click on a book in the inventory.
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A Sim's fitness in Werewolf form is independent of their muscle size / definition in Human form... and if you have an opportunity to reach peak muscularity, working out in Werewolf form will not meet it - you have to be in human form for that. Go, Teague, you sexy beast! :D

eq87ScR.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    When you eat garlic, not only you have a bad breath moodlet, there is green fume coming out of your sim's mouth.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top