Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Celeste: Catch? *Makes a disgusted face at his arm*

Macha: Why didn't it work? I'm still -- ribbit! --- part frog...!

Celeste: *Cringes* Ew.

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Celeste: *Laughs nervously* What?

Macha: I said, we're betrothed. *frowns*

Celeste: No... No... No... Can this be undone? Can I un-kiss you?

Macha: Um, no... *looks away* I'm sorry. I was desperate...

Celeste: You... *Fuming. The pink light starts glowing on her eyes again*

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Celeste: *Clenches her fists* Don't talk to me!

Macha: *looks away* Sorry... *feeling bad he goes over to the couch and sits*

Alexander: *wide eyed* ...This is messed up.

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Freddy: This is scary... *Unconsciously holding Lis' hand*

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!

Freddy: *Immediately lets go* We're not!

Alexander: Then what were you doing? *grins*

Lis: I-I was killing a bug! On his hand!

Alexander: *raises an eyebrow* ...right.

Lis: *Frowns* I'm serious!

Alexander: Of course you are. *smiles playfully* ...it wasn't a roach, was it?

Freddy: Ew, no!

Alexander: Okay, good. I was a little scared it was the talking roach I got for Christmas...

Freddy: You got a talking roach for Christmas?!

Alexander: Yeah. Santa brought him. You want to meet him? He's a pretty nice roach.

Lis: Eww!

Freddy: C'mon, Lis! A talking roach! *Nods* I want to meet him!

Alexander: *grins and starts heading to the basement* Alright, let's go. Get us away from this crazy people anyway...

*Freddy follows*

Lis: *Reluctantly follows*

Alexander: *leads them over to his rather large collection of tanks full of... you guessed it, bugs*

Freddy: *Fascinated*

Wesley: Sup, fellow humans!

Alexander: Hey, Wesley! *grins* How have you been?

Wesley: Bored.

Freddy: Wow, he really does talk!

Alexander: Oh, you're bored? Sorry... what can I do to improve your habitat?

Wesley: Maybe get me some company?

Alexander: Oh, more roaches? *nods* They won't be too hard to find. I could put some food outside and catch them at night.

Wesley: No... I don't to share an habitat with my inferiors. Get me a girl...

Alexander: Okay, well, what if I catch a girl?

Welsey: Alright.

Freddy: *Watching Wesley*

Alexander: Hey, Freddy, wanna go catch a roach with me tonight? *grinning* Wesley's pretty cool, right?

Freddy: *Lights up* Yes! I'd love to! And Wesley is amazing!!

Wesley: I know, child.

Lis: Count me out.

Alexander: He is amazing. He's scientifically impossible. I'm still conducting research to find out how he even exists...

Wesley: Yeah, i'm amazing. I know.

Alexander: *laughs a little* Hey, you can look at all the cool frogs and fish I have too. *leads them over to tanks of fish and frogs*

Freddy: Hey, Lis, look at this fro-

Lis: Ew..

Freddy: *Rolls his eyes*

Alexander: *reaches into a tank and grabs a small frog, holding it out to Freddy and Lis. The frog sits calmly on his hand* This one's friendly, see?

Freddy: Does it have a name?

Lis: *Steps back*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    *Upstairs*

Orionis: *still sound asleep*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

André: *Nods* What do you want to do?

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

Stella: I would find anything interesting that you do. *smiles*

André: Forget what I said. I don't really have any hobbies...

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*

André: *Nods* I'd love to. *Smiles*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.

André: You write?

Stella: *looks away* O-Only a little. I like poetry...

André: Do you think you could show me something? *Smiles a little*

Stella: You want to see? Um... *blushes a little and looks away* ...I post some of the things I write on my blog... *she pulls out her phone and starts tapping, then hands it to him shyly*

André: Oh, you post them? *He takes the phone with a smile and looks down at the screen*

Stella: Only the ones I really like... no one really reads them, anyway. *frowns a little*

André: *Smiles* Well, i'm reading it now. *Starts reading*

Stella: *silently watches, nervous for someone she actually knows to read it*

André: *Smiles as he reads*

Stella: D-Do you like it?

André: *Smiles and looks up from the phone at Stella* It's great.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Celeste: *Finally looks up and frowns over at Macha*

Stella: *smiles shyly* You really think so?

Macha: *looks sad*

André: *Nods* Amazing. I didn't know you could write.

Celeste: Hey...

Stella: *blushes* I wouldn't call it amazing. It's just a hobby... *rubs her arm self consciously* But... thank you for the compliment. You know, I bet there is something you're talented at. You're just not telling me. Surely there's something... *thinks* Maybe I should write him something...

Macha: *looks up at Celeste silently, looking a little intimidated by her*

André: I'm pretty great at wasting my life...

Celeste: *Taps an empty seat beside hers*

Stella: Don't say that... you're not wasting your life. At least I don't think so. And I know my parents don't either. *smiles* And Orionis loves you. You're making our lives brighter. That's not a waste.

Macha: *reluctantly sits beside of Celeste*

André: *Lights up * For real?

Celeste: I... Iamsorry. *Looks away*

Stella: For real. *smiles brightly* You're a great friend to me and my family. I don't think my dad could imagine life without you at this point. *laughs a little* ...and even if I can, I don't want to.

Macha: *looks over at her* Sorry for what...?

André: Then i can say the same thing about you. *Smiles*

Celeste: *Goes silent for a moment before turning back to him* For the way I acted. It wasn't you who gave me a headache... *Mutters an almost unintelligible "sorry"*

Stella: Really? *blushes a little* I'm glad... *smiles* I'm so glad you got a second chance... you're an amazing person, André, you just needed help seeing it. *shyly, she reaches for his hand*

Macha: No... this is all my fault. I just ruined your life to fix mine. It was selfish... I'm the one who's sorry.

André: *Nods and takes her hand* I'm glad I got that chance too...

Celeste: *Nods* Yeah, that was selfish. *Leans back on the couch and sighs* But we don't have to get married anytime soon, do we?
    Everywhere i go
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!

Alexander: Okay, good. I was a little scared it was the talking roach I got for Christmas...

Alexander: Yeah. Santa brought him. You want to meet him? He's a pretty nice roach.

Alexander: *grins and starts heading to the basement* Alright, let's go. Get us away from this crazy people anyway...

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: *leads them over to his rather large collection of tanks full of... you guessed it, bugs*

Alexander: Oh, more roaches? *nods* They won't be too hard to find. I could put some food outside and catch them at night.

Alexander: Hey, Freddy, wanna go catch a roach with me tonight? *grinning* Wesley's pretty cool, right?

Alexander: He is amazing. He's scientifically impossible. I'm still conducting research to find out how he even exists...

Alexander: *laughs a little* Hey, you can look at all the cool frogs and fish I have too. *leads them over to tanks of fish and frogs*

Alexander: *reaches into a tank and grabs a small frog, holding it out to Freddy and Lis. The frog sits calmly on his hand* This one's friendly, see?

Alexander: I have so many of them for science research that I haven't had a chance to come up with names for all of them... so she doesn't have a name yet. Maybe you could help me name some? *smiles, then looks at Lis* Don't worry. She's not going to hurt you.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    *Upstairs*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.

Stella: You want to see? Um... *blushes a little and looks away* ...I post some of the things I write on my blog... *she pulls out her phone and starts tapping, then hands it to him shyly*

André: Oh, you post them? *He takes the phone with a smile and looks down at the screen*

Stella: Only the ones I really like... no one really reads them, anyway. *frowns a little*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Stella: *blushes* I wouldn't call it amazing. It's just a hobby... *rubs her arm self consciously* But... thank you for the compliment. You know, I bet there is something you're talented at. You're just not telling me. Surely there's something... *thinks* Maybe I should write him something...

Stella: Don't say that... you're not wasting your life. At least I don't think so. And I know my parents don't either. *smiles* And Orionis loves you. You're making our lives brighter. That's not a waste.

Stella: For real. *smiles brightly* You're a great friend to me and my family. I don't think my dad could imagine life without you at this point. *laughs a little* ...and even if I can, I don't want to.

Celeste: *Goes silent for a moment before turning back to him* For the way I acted. It wasn't you who gave me a headache... *Mutters an almost unintelligible "sorry"*

Stella: Really? *blushes a little* I'm glad... *smiles* I'm so glad you got a second chance... you're an amazing person, André, you just needed help seeing it. *shyly, she reaches for his hand*

Macha: No... this is all my fault. I just ruined your life to fix mine. It was selfish... I'm the one who's sorry.

Celeste: *Nods* Yeah, that was selfish. *Leans back on the couch and sighs* But we don't have to get married anytime soon, do we?

Stella: *smiles and stands up on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek* I don't think I could have asked for a better guy to be my... *she pauses* ...boyfriend. *blushes*

Macha: I guess it doesn't really specify WHEN we have to get married... *smiles just a little at her* ...just... eventually.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: I have so many of them for science research that I haven't had a chance to come up with names for all of them... so she doesn't have a name yet. Maybe you could help me name some? *smiles, then looks at Lis* Don't worry. She's not going to hurt you.

Freddy: I'd love to!

Lis: *cringes* But it's a frog!
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: *pats the frog's head, which doesn't seem to bother her* She's no different than any other living creature, right? We're all the same inside. She has a heart, just like you. Lungs and a brain... a stomach... and even on the outside, too. She's got two arms and two legs. Eyes and a nose... so just because she's green and slimy doesn't make her any different than another animal, or even us, right? *grins* She's a frog. You're right. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Frog: *looks at Lis*
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Stella: *smiles and stands up on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek* I don't think I could have asked for a better guy to be my... *she pauses* ...boyfriend. *blushes*

Macha: I guess it doesn't really specify WHEN we have to get married... *smiles just a little at her* ...just... eventually.

André: *Smiles* I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend either. *Feels himself blushing a little*

Celeste: Good. Maybe i have enough time to get used to you... *Turns to him* You seem like a tolerable guy, at least.
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

André: *Smiles* I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend either. *Feels himself blushing a little*

Celeste: Good. Maybe i have enough time to get used to you... *Turns to him* You seem like a tolerable guy, at least.

Stella: You're really cute when you're blushing. *grins playfully*

Macha: *meets her gaze* I-I'm a nice guy, I promise. I make a good living on my herbal medicines and potions... and like I said earlier, I'll treat you well. It could be worse, right? I could be a jerk like him? *looks at Glacier*

Glacier: *rolls his eyes and turns away, looking over at Angra quietly*
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: *pats the frog's head, which doesn't seem to bother her* She's no different than any other living creature, right? We're all the same inside. She has a heart, just like you. Lungs and a brain... a stomach... and even on the outside, too. She's got two arms and two legs. Eyes and a nose... so just because she's green and slimy doesn't make her any different than another animal, or even us, right? *grins* She's a frog. You're right. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Lis: *Looks back at the frog, still cringing a little and reluctantly approaches* I... guess.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Lis: *Looks back at the frog, still cringing a little and reluctantly approaches* I... guess.

Frog: Ribbit! Ribbit!

Alexander: See? She's saying hello.
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Macha: *meets her gaze* I-I'm a nice guy, I promise. I make a good living on my herbal medicines and potions... and like I said earlier, I'll treat you well. It could be worse, right? I could be a plum like him? *looks at Glacier*

André: M-Me? Blushing? *Blushes harder*

Celeste: *Looks away when he meets her gaze* I guess... *Laughs a little when he mentions Glacier* But i don't promise I'll like you.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Freddy: *Waves at the frog* Hi there!

Lis: *Frowns* Uhm... Hello...
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Macha: *meets her gaze* I-I'm a nice guy, I promise. I make a good living on my herbal medicines and potions... and like I said earlier, I'll treat you well. It could be worse, right? I could be a plum like him? *looks at Glacier*

Celeste: *Looks away when he meets her gaze* I guess... *Laughs a little when he mentions Glacier* But i don't promise I'll like you.

Stella: Yes, and now you're blushing even more. *smirks a little* It's adorable.

Macha: *laughs a little* Well, right now, you terrify me so...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Frog: *moves around a little on Alexander's hand and makes some more frog noises*

Alexander: She's very talkative. *grins and looks at Freddy and Lis* Probably telling me she's hungry. Hey, Lis, you don't like bugs do you?
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Stella: Yes, and now you're blushing even more. *smirks a little* It's adorable.

André: I-i... *Won't stop blushing*

Celeste: Good. Let's keep it that way, Machê.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Frog: *moves around a little on Alexander's hand and makes some more frog noises*

Alexander: She's very talkative. *grins and looks at Freddy and Lis* Probably telling me she's hungry. Hey, Lis, you don't like bugs do you?

Lis: *Shakes her head* I don't.
    Everywhere i go
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Meg: *not really sure what to make of the recent events decides to just head into the kitchen and make some tea.* Fairies, witches and magical frogs...this place will never cease to surprise...

*she starts making the tea*

Fang: *curled up on the kitchen floor in wolf form, napping*

Meg: *pours herself a cup and fixing it the way she likes she sits down at the counter and takes a sip. Seeing Fang asleep on the floor she smiles thinking he looks adorable.*

Fang:*lifts his head and then transforms into a human, standing up* Hey.

Meg: Hey yourself...*smiles up at him* I didn't mean to wake you. We have some new guests...*she trails off looking back towards the foyer*

Fang: New guests? As usual, I guess. *walks over to her*

Meg: *turns her attention back to him and looks up at him, holding her mug in both hands, agreeing.* As usual...How are you feeling today?

Fang: I'm alright... *smiles a little* How are you?

Meg: I'm...*she takes in his face, his familiar golden eyes and dark hair seeming so dear. Even though its been a few weeks since she came back from dying sometimes she is still overwhelmingly happy that she can see him again.* ...feeling good. Grateful even.

Fang: That's good... *smiles a little. The pain in his ribs is very dull now, and he can move freely* I'm glad you're feeling good. *looks down at the ground, spacing out*

Meg: *concerned at his spaced out look, she sets the tea on the counter and stands.* Fang... are you sure you're OK?

Fang: Just... thinking. *looks up at her* I'm fine. *tries to smile*

Meg: *she looks up at him concerned, not believing him* You don't seem fine...what are you thinking about?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Angra: *looks over at Glacier. Despite the way she's seen him act she smiles at him*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Stella: *reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek* Your face is hot... literally and figuratively. *it's a rare moment where her shyness is fading away*

Macha: ...Macha. *cautiously corrects her then looks down* I don't want to be terrified of you though.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: Did you know frogs get rid of bugs? They eat them. If it weren't for frogs there would be a lot more bugs.
    37oYgl3.png
    Meg: *not really sure what to make of the recent events decides to just head into the kitchen and make some tea.* Fairies, witches and magical frogs...this place will never cease to surprise...

*she starts making the tea*

Fang: *curled up on the kitchen floor in wolf form, napping*

Meg: *pours herself a cup and fixing it the way she likes she sits down at the counter and takes a sip. Seeing Fang asleep on the floor she smiles thinking he looks adorable.*

Fang:*lifts his head and then transforms into a human, standing up* Hey.

Meg: Hey yourself...*smiles up at him* I didn't mean to wake you. We have some new guests...*she trails off looking back towards the foyer*

Fang: New guests? As usual, I guess. *walks over to her*

Meg: *turns her attention back to him and looks up at him, holding her mug in both hands, agreeing.* As usual...How are you feeling today?

Fang: I'm alright... *smiles a little* How are you?

Meg: I'm...*she takes in his face, his familiar golden eyes and dark hair seeming so dear. Even though its been a few weeks since she came back from dying sometimes she is still overwhelmingly happy that she can see him again.* ...feeling good. Grateful even.

Fang: That's good... *smiles a little. The pain in his ribs is very dull now, and he can move freely* I'm glad you're feeling good. *looks down at the ground, spacing out*

Meg: *concerned at his spaced out look, she sets the tea on the counter and stands.* Fang... are you sure you're OK?

Fang: Just... thinking. *looks up at her* I'm fine. *tries to smile*

Meg: *she looks up at him concerned, not believing him* You don't seem fine...what are you thinking about?

Fang: I just... have an odd feeling. *looks away nervously* Like something is going to happen.
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Angra: *looks over at Glacier. Despite the way she's seen him act she smiles at him*

Glacier: *raises an eyebrow* What are you smiling about?
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Stella: *reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek* Your face is hot... literally and figuratively. *it's a rare moment where her shyness is fading away*

Macha: ...Macha. *cautiously corrects her then looks down* I don't want to be terrified of you though.

André: Hmm... *Manages to smile a little and raises and eyebrow* My face is hot?

Celeste: Whatever, Mochi. And nobody likes being terrified. But I like terrifying people anyways. *Grins*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

*Freddy follows*

Alexander: Did you know frogs get rid of bugs? They eat them. If it weren't for frogs there would be a lot more bugs.

Lis: Ohh...

Freddy: *Frowns* She won't eat Wesley, right?
    Everywhere i go
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    *Upstairs*

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Glacier: *raises an eyebrow* What are you smiling about?

Angra: Oh, nothing. *still smiling, it turns into a little bit of a playful smirk*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!