Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite world?

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Vampires are love, Forgotten Hollow is life :heart:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno just because I like cities. Del Sol Valley would be a second. I'm going just by appearances here, not by gameplay. I usually don't really care about suburbs, especially Windenburg is far too familiar to my home country for me to actually care about it.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    Oasis Springs
    1. Oasis Springs. No idea why, besides its very different to where i live in real life.

2. Willow Creek. A very close second, the neighbourhood where the Goths live has the most neighbourhood activities of any neighbourhood in the game. I wish there was more neighbourhoods like this.

3. San Myshuno. I have a love, hate relationship with this world. Love the festivals dislike the amount of out of town Sims it spawns.

4+5. Newcrest and Windenburg. Newcrest, my building skills are non existent, but i often use it for family's to avoid the welcome wagon or for challenges. Windenburg, unlike most, i dislike the islands and unroaded areas but like the old/ modern town areas. The lots how ever are to small and the area, is pretty dead, no visitors or many walking by.

6. Forgotton Hollow. World is interesting but is to small for my liking, if it was bigger would have placed higher.

7+8. Brindleton Bay and Del Sol Valley. Brindleton Bay, world looks nice but i am am not a Sims pet fan, having dogs digging up my garden in 2 and getting stuck everywhere causing lag in 3 put me off. My 2 attempts at settling Sims in 4 have not gone well ether, but it became a ghost towns after around 10 weeks, residents still alive but no where to be seen.

Del Sol Valley, had high hopes for this world as i was looking forward to large lots, but world is very small and lacking in most activities, the upper world is as dead as a Dodo, the rest of the world does not fair much better, other than its link with San Myshuno excessive out of townie spawn

100. Magnolia Promenade. Rating given, unless i have a Sim in need of cow berry, and the occasional date invite, i for get this world exists.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg. San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay are tied for second favorite. I play in these three worlds the most.
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Del Sol Valley.. it's very small but i love the way it looks.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Willow Creek
    I usually play Willow Creek or Newcrest.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    San Myshuno
    It used to be Windenburg but lately I find myself drawn to the city, and not even for the special lots I've placed down.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Willow Creek
    I could hardly decide between Willow Creek or Del Sol Valley but I’ve been playing in Willow Creek for so long it feels like home.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,446 Member
    edited January 2019
    Forgotten Hollow
    I actually have four that are top for me, lol. But one is a vacation world (Selvadorada) that I'm hoping to get a mod for to make it liveable. So I guess it doesn't count for now. I chose Forgotten Hollow because I figured it would get the least votes and I just love it. <3

But my other two favorites are Brindleton Bay and Windenburg. I use them both all the time.
    #Team Occult
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    2nd choice is Windenburg <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2019
    Windenburg
    Windenburg may always be my favorite neighborhood as it reminds me of Germany. Some of the others are nice too but it does not stir my pot as much as WIndenburg does. San Myshuno for me is too congested even if it is an city neighborhood and it is not as flexible as the others.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2019
    Forgotten Hollow
    I love the vibe of Forgotten Hollow - goes with my favorite gameplay. The only problem is it's too friggin' small!

Windenburg is a close second. I love the look and it seems more like it should be home to a little less darker me - not overcrowded and feels more welcoming.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenberg is by far my favorite. If I had Brindleton Bay there would be serious competition, because that's the other world that I think is utterly beautiful. I love love love the architectural style of Windenberg, the winding paths, the forested feeling, the fact that I can walk to the shrieking llama from my house and only get a loading screen at the end of the walk.

I've played Willow Creek a ton, and so I think it's a bit stale for me right now. Same with Newcrest. Oasis Springs I've never really liked...I loved Strangetown in TS2, but not really any of the desert places after that. They don't measure up to me. And I hate, really hate the Landgraabs. They're just everywhere. And they have weird faces.

All of the others I either don't have or haven't tried as residential areas yet (that's on the 2019 list of things to do). But yeah, I think Windenberg is stunning and it never gets old for me.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    i love forgotten hollow but its too small. i cant even live there cause there is no 64x64. not even a 50x50 :(
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Although I find myself playing in Willow Creek the most, probably because I'm the most used to it, my favorite world is Brindleton Bay, which just narrowly edges out Windenburg. :)
  • simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    i just loooove brindleton bay! but del sol valley is a close second. love the view from the celebrity homes! i really enjoy windenburg, but find a lot of the lots unplayable because the camera just acts funky. especially in town.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    San Myshuno
    San myshuno because I like the food stalls and all the people roaming around. My second fav is Windenburg , it is large and beautiful.
    Not surprised no one voted for the New one Del Sol Valley as of yet , it's so small and when my sim goes jogging it's just around a house or two. Quickly moved my sim out of there as it was so boring.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Willow Creek
    My default is usually to Willow Creek. I just have not really enjoyed my Sims living in the others. They are ok to visit.
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis, because it reminds me of Strangetown.
  • NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    Willow Creek
    I love Willow Creek and play it the most out of all the worlds. I’ve discovered though, that redesigning a world helps me to like it that bit more. I’m doing Newcrest next. The one I play least is Magnolia Promenade, but I dare say it will grow on me once I can visualise how I want it. I’d like a hotel, tbh.
  • yowutupdoeyowutupdoe Posts: 18 Member
    San Myshuno
    Its like the differnt districts intrest me. they relly help me on what my sims woul be focused on if I had put them in the city.
  • Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    ohmyohmy wrote: »
    Del Sol Valley.. it's very small but i love the way it looks.

This. *Points to the quote above*
    @ohmyohmy, I couldn't agree more. I love the residential lots in the "city" part of downtown, especially. Makes me think of living in a small "downtown/suburb" section of an actual city. I'm playing a rags to riches sim currently. And I started her out on the empty lot in the "suburb" section. She's "homeless". But, with what was left of the 20,000 after buying the lot I was able to set her up as a "homeless" person (with stuff as close to "roughing it outdoors" as possible), very well.

And she cant move out to go live in an actual house until she's earned 50,000 simoleans!

*Insert evil, maniacal laughter, here* >:)
  • TikomoiTikomoi Posts: 10 New Member
    Windenburg
    I voted Windenburg, but I have Brindleton and Windenburg tied up.

Windenburg. I love the Chalet lot and the wandering knights, + the chess stuff everywhere. I was at least mildly interested in the townies (I think the club ad so much to the town's story). Before Brindleton came out, Windenburg had my favorite bars.

Brindleton Bay. Best backstory in my opinion. It's so fun and "weird". The bar in the dock is my favorite bar in the game and I love how different each area felt, while none of them felt too modern for my taste. Also it felt really "tortuous"? Like I actually had to explore to find stuff, and I really liked that.

Del Sol Valley. I just really love how real and detailed the world looks, even if it's really small.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg and San Myshuno are my favs. I love the view from up high apartments in San Myshuno. And I love all the food stalls there, but love the size of Windenburg and having the option to live by water there. Wish we could actually go in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 water though!