Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Did I ever tell y'all my dad grew up on a prison island, similar to Alcatraz?

No.

Well, he did.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

No.

Well, he did.

That's pretty cool
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited January 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »

No.

Well, he did.

That's pretty cool

It's definitely unusual, in terms of a place to grow up.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you put paintings or photos in your house on the walls? If so, what are they?

No.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you put paintings or photos in your house on the walls? If so, what are they?

No.

There is a picture of my grandfather in the hallway. I never met him.
    unknown.png
    I'm so cold and idk why.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited January 2019
    I AM SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW. I SPENT A FULL HOUR WRITING SOMETHING AND WENT I WENT TO SAVE IT AS A DRAFT ON TUMBLR IT WOULDN'T SAVE. I WROTE IT ON TUMBLR AND DON'T HAVE IT COPIED ANYWHERE ELSE. UGH.

I seriously don't care if I'm up until 4 in the morning, I'm going to stay up and rewrite the entire draft. I don't care what you guys say, I'm not going to just discard it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I AM SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW. I SPENT A FULL HOUR WRITING SOMETHING AND WENT I WENT TO SAVE IT AS A DRAFT ON TUMBLR IT WOULDN'T SAVE. I WROTE IT ON TUMBLR AND DON'T HAVE IT COPIED ANYWHERE ELSE. UGH.

I seriously don't care if I'm up until 4 in the morning, I'm going to stay up and rewrite the entire draft. I don't care what you guys say, I'm not going to just discard it.

why aren't you writing in Word or something?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Because i was going to put it on Tumblr so my id**iot brain went "oh write it on tumblr instead of somewhere else in case you lose it!"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Because i was going to put it on Tumblr so my id**iot brain went "oh write it on tumblr instead of somewhere else in case you lose it!"

I'm sorry, that really stinks.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2019

Usually it happens when you write too long, so I would just copy all the text and paste it somewhere and then open a new Tumblr tab on the browser and paste it there. It happened to be quite a few times especially when I write GIMP tutorials, so you jus learn from it. 😂

Edit: Although I guess you are already rewriting the whole thing now. LOL. Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

My parents have paintings that I did on their walls
    And my sister have photos of her children on her walls
    I mainly just have band posters, postcards, drawings and a single picture of me
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Today's Q Q is:

No.

I have assorted arts on my wall. I've got a few photos on my fridge. I had the few Christmas cards/ photos we got hanging up, but I took them down the other day.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

My childhood home had lots of family photographs and some pictures.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited January 2019
    Fable has never eaten any food ever and if he doesn't eat in 10 seconds he's gonna starve... no he doesn't feel like kibble right now and who is this Vanguard you speak of? How dare she accuse him of stealing! He ought to scratch her face... right after he scratches the dog, he looked at him funny.
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Sorry, child. I copy what i'm writing like every 5 minutes in case this type of styff happens
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    I finished the drabble but i fell asleep halfway through writing :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

I have some of my own paintings on the walls and we have pictures of family members too
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

I have some family photos, but my room has a while wall covered in pics I’ve taken throughout the years.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Fable has never eaten any food ever and if he doesn't eat in 10 seconds he's gonna starve... no he doesn't feel like kibble right now and who is this Vanguard you speak of? How dare she accuse him of stealing! He ought to scratch her face... right after he scratches the dog, he looked at him funny.

My son :love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Still feeling lost...
    Am I even myself anymore?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Still feeling lost...
    Am I even myself anymore?

Yes. You can’t change who you are, but you can change what you’ll do.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hello
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    When you have a bunch of medication and they all cause some drowsiness: OVER DROWSINESS.

:sleepy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    *knits*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top