Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

1343536373840...Next

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Next game needs to be living bean themed. Everyone gets a code name and no one knows who has what code name, just to make it harder

Nope, next game is Plumbob's.

Plumbob could do that
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Next game needs to be living bean themed. Everyone gets a code name and no one knows who has what code name, just to make it harder

Plumbob could do that

He already picked his setup tho. Sorry.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Plumbob could do that

What’s the setup?

Plumbob could do that

What’s the setup?

I don't think he's revealed it yet but he already got all the back story and characters done up.

Also, what do you mean by the players get code names but it's a mystery? Do you mean we try to guess who is who and also lynch by the code name? Isn't that very hard like for example you want to lynch me and you try to guess my code name and vote for what you think my name is but it's wrong?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    By the way, you can always post your mafia game suggestions here too if you like: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist/p1
    FwDXXd5.gif

Plumbob could do that

What’s the setup?

I don't think he's revealed it yet but he already got all the back story and characters done up.

Also, what do you mean by the players get code names but it's a mystery? Do you mean we try to guess who is who and also lynch by the code name? Isn't that very hard like for example you want to lynch me and you try to guess my code name and vote for what you think my name is but it's wrong?

Yeah. It’s really rather difficult though

Plumbob could do that

What’s the setup?

I mean, I don't think it's "difficult" but I think it will just become more of a guessing game and hoping you vote for the right person instead of actually finding the bad guys, since it's kinda like pointless to find who the bad guys are but if you don't know their name, you are still wrong. You feel me? 🤣 Unless of course, we make it so that there's a riddle or puzzle to be solved for each code name or something so we get a better idea of who's who.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Plumbob could do that

What’s the setup?

I mean, I don't think it's "difficult" but I think it will just become more of a guessing game and hoping you vote for the right person instead of actually finding the bad guys, since it's kinda like pointless to find who the bad guys are but if you don't know their name, you are still wrong. You feel me? 🤣 Unless of course, we make it so that there's a riddle or puzzle to be solved for each code name or something so we get a better idea of who's who.

Yep. Riddles 🙂
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Tbh I think that whole 'I am town' thing I came up with after the Star Crossed game is hurting me more than helping me so I might end up ditching it. :joy: Good job town 😃

So you're just gonna start lying totally now?

Probably yeah. I think I can be a better player as scum if I do because this tends to happen to me towards the end of games. :)

Hmm. I don't know, man. We'll see. You just have to remember that if you are actually town and you say you are, no one is gonna listen to you anymore. 😂 So good luck. XD

I usually never reply to the lynch deaths or claim because I don't want to sound insincere, and when I claim nobody believes me anyway so I don't. But this game I did both and it went bad so heh
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'm curious, who did everyone target?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm curious, who did everyone target?

I roleblocked DeKay night 1 and wagashi night 2.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Tbh I think that whole 'I am town' thing I came up with after the Star Crossed game is hurting me more than helping me so I might end up ditching it. :joy: Good job town 😃

So you're just gonna start lying totally now?

Probably yeah. I think I can be a better player as scum if I do because this tends to happen to me towards the end of games. :)

Hmm. I don't know, man. We'll see. You just have to remember that if you are actually town and you say you are, no one is gonna listen to you anymore. 😂 So good luck. XD

I usually never reply to the lynch deaths or claim because I don't want to sound insincere, and when I claim nobody believes me anyway so I don't. But this game I did both and it went bad so heh

Cuz I know you lie. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    How did I do this game?
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    How did I do this game?

Good.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    How did I do this game?

Good.

But I think you should draw some of your own conclusions from all the questions you ask and also quote any weird suspicious posts from your suspects. Kinda like what Bow did with the City posts.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    How did I do this game?

Good.

But I think you should draw some of your own conclusions from all the questions you ask and also quote any weird suspicious posts from your suspects. Kinda like what Bow did with the City posts.

Yeah I agree, you asked too many question, and didn't provide your own opinions. You need to balance the two out :)
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Night 1
    Sub kills Gameplay (Gameplay killed)
    City roleblocks Dekay (Dekay gets no result)
    Lluvia protects Wagashi (Wagashi protected)
    Gameplay tracks Tuti (No Result)
    Dekay investigates Wagashi (No Result. Roleblocked)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Night 2
    Sub kills Plumbob (Plumbob killed)
    City roleblocks Wagashi (Wagashi Roleblocked)
    Lluvia protects Wagashi (Wagashi protected)
    Dekay Investigates Wagashi (Town Result)
    Night 3
    City kills Dekay (Dekay killed)
    Lluvia protects self (Lluvia protected)
    Dekay investigates City (Mafia Result)
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    How did I do this game?

Good.

Yeah I agree, you asked too many question, and didn't provide your own opinions. You need to balance the two out :)

I’ll take that advice. Thanks. Is it okay to ask questions, but mostly provide my own input?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    How did I do this game?

Good.

I’ll take that advice. Thanks. Is it okay to ask questions, but mostly provide my own input?

Yes, that’s actually great! Sharing your opinion and then asking others what they think of your suspicious and asking about other people suspected, that is good.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg