Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voltron: Legendary Defender

13...Next

Comments

• MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    *Slowly raises hand*
    Fan of Voltron here. I loved season 4 ^-^

Yay! Hello! I haven't watched Season 4 yet, actually.

It's super good. A lot of people hate it for... a couple of reasons which I totally get... but oh boy, Lotor is great.
    Sig.png

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    *Slowly raises hand*

It's super good. A lot of people hate it for... a couple of reasons which I totally get... but oh boy, Lotor is great.

Yeah, I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those people.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    *Slowly raises hand*

Yeah, I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those people.

Haha! I quite enjoyed it because I went in spoiler free and I found myself enjoying this season. I think a lot of people can be under the influence that something is bad by other people.
    Sig.png

I just started watching Season 4. How about you @Purrdalecki ?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh @mintycupcake I watched season 4 when it came out. Season 4 does have some rl good stuff like funny and cute wise. And also. Stuff. I wanted. That is... Incredibly good. Yeah!
    Post edited by Purrdalecki on
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    Oh @mintycupcake I watched season 4 when it came out. Season 4 does have some rl good stuff like funny and cute wise. And also. Stuff. I wanted. That is... Incredibly good. Yeah!

I'm hoping as a fellow Shiro fan, I will also enjoy the good stuff? Or it at least won't make me sad?! D:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Hm. I don't think there's that much for Shiro in season 4, actually (is that a spoiler?? Idk??) @mintycupcake
    edited October 2017
    Hm. I don't think there's that much for Shiro in season 4, actually (is that a spoiler?? Idk??) mintycupcake

I mean kind of? But one that I'm ok with, because I kept on reading these theories that the Shiro that came back is actually Shadow Shiro who was created to spy on the Paladins and the real Shiro is dead (because he died in the original. For some horrifying reason) and I was going to flip a table and stop watching if this was the actual case.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2017
    Hm. I don't think there's that much for Shiro in season 4, actually (is that a spoiler?? Idk??) mintycupcake

I mean kind of? But one that I'm ok with, because I kept on reading these theories that the Shiro that came back is actually Shadow Shiro who was created to spy on the Paladins and the real Shiro is dead (because he died in the original. For some horrifying reason) and I was going to flip a table and stop watching if this was the actual case.

Yeah, Idk, I'm kinda indifferent to those theories. But sometimes it can be hard confusing theories with show like seeing Lance comics and going ohhh yessss I'd love for that happen and then it doesn't bc it's just a theory and then some people get mad that it's not included but shush.. It was a theory dear, noone ever said it was true... but I still want more stuff for Lance but aye

I might be buying into the Shiro theories more now, though, like I'm open to it and in the end it's not alllllll a bad thing. Like. It could lead to Shiro angst if we get a 'real' Shiro. And angst for my faves is always g. Except when they die. Pls don't kill off my fave characters.

I did watch this video on a theory for a sixth lion which I thought was really cool though:

And it could settle the math problem that Lance was having in season 3.

I really do want the paladins to go back to earth at some point and have their family be like ohhh my goodness bc.. Yes. Also Hunk. I barely know anything about Hunk's backstory.

This was the Lance comic I was talking about. I'm kinda in love w/ it (there are multiple parts, click through them):
    https://knacke.tumblr.com/post/158168311373/lances-life-from-his-familys-point-of-view-part

I was gonna link to this thing about Pidge's family but I couldn't find it so I'll just say it:
    Pidge's mum probably thinks her whole family is dead (Matt, whatever the dad is called, Pidge..) Ohhhh no. Oh no.

And then we saw her reaction to the tv saying that the Kerberos mission ppl were missing (so presumably she wasn't told beforehand), so the same probably happened for the paladins so it will just be like yeah these space students they're missing and she just looks at the tv like... Ohhh nooo. Oh no.

Also does Keith have anybody to go home to.. Or Shiro.. Oh no.

@mintycupcake

Hey paladins! Who's ready to start binging Season 5?!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited March 2018

!!! Already watched it, ya'll, slapped myself down for netflix free trial as soon as I heard it had been released

!!! Already watched it, ya'll, slapped myself down for netflix free trial as soon as I heard it had been released

Wow, that was fast! I've only watched the first episode so far.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • altineygirlaltineygirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! Anyone know where I can get pre-made VLD sims? I am terrible at customizing the sims to look like the characters ^^;;
    Sorry @altineygirl I wouldn't know. The only thing I can suggest is check the gallery to see if someone has made them and then download appropriate CC (like a scar like Shiro's).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    While I'm disappointed that spoilers are being so freely written about, I'm so excited for Shiro's character development. :love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • keithismybabyboykeithismybabyboy Posts: 3 New Member
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > Us? Come on too strong? Never!
    >
    > Also, you seem to be confused, Shiro is Best Paladin.
    >
    >
    >
    > Obviously :love:

keef is best boi not shiro
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    edited January 2019
    A couple of things folks!
    1. Let's please be mindful of spoilers, not everyone has caught up with the show, and season 8 hasn't even been out a full month.
    2. Let's please mind the language, I get there's a lot of emotionally charged moments in the final episode of Voltron - but let's please just be mindful of how we express the reactions we had to it considering this.

That out of the way, I very much enjoyed my time with Voltron and season 8 was no different, warts n' all. :smile:

Edit I also want to note that obviously this thread's been revived a few times but as the show has recently concluded I'm leaving it open. Let's also not turn this into a debate over the best Paladin or other character on the show. :smile:

~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
    Thank you for your help @EA_Cian ! It's fun to hear that one of the staff enjoyed Voltron too. :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻