Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• miss_jordanmiss_jordan Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16911506"][quote="miss_jordan;c-16911482"]Hiya, i'm Jordan. I'm 21! I never got to play The Sims nor The Sims 2 BUT I did have a Sim game for the PS2. I've played The Sims 3 and loved it! I currently have Sims 4! I'm into photography! I love taking photos! [/quote]

Hello @miss_jordan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have had a sims game for PS2, and have enjoyed playing Sims 3. It is nice that you are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you enjoy photography :) It is nice that through taking photos, we can capture moments in time, and can then look at them again later on and remember what happened when we were taking that photo. It is also very special to have photos of family and friends <3 You would be enjoying having your sims taking photos in your game also.
    Happy simming ! :) [/quote]

Hi, thank you!!! I love the whole photography thing in Sims 4. Warms my heart!! ❤❤
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hiya, i'm Jordan. I'm 21! I never got to play The Sims nor The Sims 2 BUT I did have a Sim game for the PS2. I've played The Sims 3 and loved it! I currently have Sims 4! I'm into photography! I love taking photos!

Hello @miss_jordan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have had a sims game for PS2, and have enjoyed playing Sims 3. It is nice that you are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you enjoy photography :) It is nice that through taking photos, we can capture moments in time, and can then look at them again later on and remember what happened when we were taking that photo. It is also very special to have photos of family and friends <3 You would be enjoying having your sims taking photos in your game also.
    Happy simming ! :)

Hi, thank you!!! I love the whole photography thing in Sims 4. Warms my heart!! ❤❤

You’re welcome @miss_jordan :)
  • HeronyxHeronyx Posts: 43 Member
    [quote="greenwoolhat;c-16910339"]> @Heronyx said:
    > Hey.
    >
    > I'm coming back to The Sims after an absence of many years. I don't think I've played since 2014 (or before).
    >
    > It's strange that I haven't played in so long because I used to be obsessed with The Sims 2 and wasted away many hours or years of my life playing it.
    >
    > Hopefully I'll be doing the same in the future.

Have you played sims 3 yet or did you jump straight into 4?[/quote]

Yes I've played The Sims 3. That was the one I was playing when I gave the game up actually. I didn't like it and then before I had a chance to really get into it too much the dvd disappeared from my house (I think someone took it).
    I haven't played 4 at all, just moved on to free play and mobile.
  • babylove3570babylove3570 Posts: 26 Member
    TY @rosemow . I am Christina from NY. I have been playing Sims from the beginning many eons ago. I have played The Urbz for 360. I have played every online and cellphone version of Sims also. I must say Sims 2 was my favorite as far as all the things we could do , but the open world in Sims 3 made me fall in love quickly. I do get frustrated with EA for not introducing the same things from previous games into the next in line but how else are they to make money. I am one of the people who must get new packs and expansions immediately except for Sims 4. The worlds seem so small and not as enjoyable so I was in no rush to get them.
    TY @rosemow . I am Christina from NY. I have been playing Sims from the beginning many eons ago. I have played The Urbz for 360. I have played every online and cellphone version of Sims also. I must say Sims 2 was my favorite as far as all the things we could do , but the open world in Sims 3 made me fall in love quickly. I do get frustrated with EA for not introducing the same things from previous games into the next in line but how else are they to make money. I am one of the people who must get new packs and expansions immediately except for Sims 4. The worlds seem so small and not as enjoyable so I was in no rush to get them.

Hello @babylove3570 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1, and have played console, online and cellphone versions also. Each version of The Sims, from pc, to console, to online and phone versions have their own special uniquely great features and are fun and enjoyable to play!
    It is always exciting when a new expansion, games or stuff pack is released , to have fun discovering the new features, activities, venues, and worlds that have been added, and to enjoy using the new build /buy mode and cas items for our builds and Sims!
    Happy simming! :)
  • mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Mikaela and I'm new to playing The Sims, but I love it so much and wish I would have had the chance to play other sims games when I was younger.

I play The Sims 4 (maybe a little too much?) and I played The Sims Freeplay when I was in high school. I've always loved video games, though. I used to love playing tycoon games as a child (Zoo Tycoon was my jam!!)

I got into The Sims 4 because my boyfriend got it on his computer and had me try it, and now I'm addicted. I watch a lot of YouTubers play the game too and I think that might have contributed to my obsession a little bit.
  • PeeeklePeeekle Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello there!
    My name is Peeekle and my username is currently a typo. Lol.
    I live in Massachusetts and I have two cats and a cockatiel. I desperately wish we could have pet birds in the Sims. (Come on, EA! Spiral staircases! Bunk beds! Birds!)
    Ive been playing some kind of Sims for nearly 17/18ish years? I think anyway. -shrug-
    I'm really not sure what to put here except I can be socially awkward and I bleached my hair white for some reason or other.
    :) Yay?
    ((Thank you for tolerating me))
  • PeeeklePeeekle Posts: 6 New Member
    @rosemow thank you for pointing me in this direction!
    Hi everyone! My name is Mikaela and I'm new to playing The Sims, but I love it so much and wish I would have had the chance to play other sims games when I was younger.

I play The Sims 4 (maybe a little too much?) and I played The Sims Freeplay when I was in high school. I've always loved video games, though. I used to love playing tycoon games as a child (Zoo Tycoon was my jam!!)

I got into The Sims 4 because my boyfriend got it on his computer and had me try it, and now I'm addicted. I watch a lot of YouTubers play the game too and I think that might have contributed to my obsession a little bit.

Hello @mikaelaholly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special that you started Sims 4 simming due to your boyfriend having it on his computer, and encouraging you to play the game <3 It is great that this led you to enjoy playing the game.
    YouTube simming videos often hold many helpful tips to play the game. It is great that you enjoy watching them. Simmers often enjoy trying out doing simming things that they see done on the videos.
    It is nice that you played Sims Freeplay when you were in high school. All simming versions are enjoyable and fun to play!
    Peekle wrote: »
    Hello there!
    My name is Peeekle and my username is currently a typo. Lol.
    I live in Massachusetts and I have two cats and a cockatiel. I desperately wish we could have pet birds in the Sims. (Come on, EA! Spiral staircases! Bunk beds! Birds!)
    Ive been playing some kind of Sims for nearly 17/18ish years? I think anyway. -shrug-
    I'm really not sure what to put here except I can be socially awkward and I bleached my hair white for some reason or other.
    :) Yay?
    ((Thank you for tolerating me))

Hello @Peekle :) It is nice to meet you.
    Ea_Lanna will help you with your forums name change when she is next on the forums.
    It is nice that you have two cats and a cockatiel. They would be very special animal members of your family <3 If you have the pets packs in the Sims versions, you would be enjoying having simversions of your real life cats in your game. Sim pets are very cute!
    It it great that you have been simming for nearly 17/18 years! You would have spent many enjoyable and happy hours over the time simming!
  • CosmicKayteCosmicKayte Posts: 2 New Member
    Hoi!! I'm Kayte, I'm turning 23 this month. Sims 3 was the first game I invested hours of my time into. This is my first time on the forums however. I draw and am generally creative, and plan on dabbling in custom content of my own! I love berry sims, cutesy themes and aliens. If you can dump colors on it, I'm down. I've got some experience coloring meshes so I hope to use that in my favor. I tend to spend more time making sims and building than playing. Hope to see you around!!
    Hoi!! I'm Kayte, I'm turning 23 this month. Sims 3 was the first game I invested hours of my time into. This is my first time on the forums however. I draw and am generally creative, and plan on dabbling in custom content of my own! I love berry sims, cutesy themes and aliens. If you can dump colors on it, I'm down. I've got some experience coloring meshes so I hope to use that in my favor. I tend to spend more time making sims and building than playing. Hope to see you around!!

Hello @CosmicKayte :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Happy birthday to you! <3 I hope that you have a very special birthday day :)
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. I hope that your custom content creating goes very well! It is great that you are planning on doing colourful cc :) Berry sims are colourfully great!
    Creating sims and designing and furnishing homes are special parts of simming! They are very enjoyable and fun ways of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • quantumgeek333quantumgeek333 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! I've been playing The Sims for a long time--since about 2002 with The Sims Double Deluxe. I've played TS2 and TS3, but TS2 is my favorite. I've also played a few of the games on console and used to play FreePlay. I've always liked the sandbox nature of The Sims and have found that it's a really enjoyable coping tool for me. Most of my Sims creations are LGBTQ+-themed.
    Hi! I've been playing The Sims for a long time--since about 2002 with The Sims Double Deluxe. I've played TS2 and TS3, but TS2 is my favorite. I've also played a few of the games on console and used to play FreePlay. I've always liked the sandbox nature of The Sims and have found that it's a really enjoyable coping tool for me. Most of my Sims creations are LGBTQ+-themed.

Hello @quantumgeek333 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2002, when you started simming by playing The Sims Double Deluxe. It is great that led you on to playing Sims 2 and Sims 3 also, as well as the console versions and FreePlay. Simming in all versions is fun of the game is fun!
    Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our day has held or our lives are holding. It can help to relieve stress or to cope with pain.
  • CandyDragonOriCandyDragonOri Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi there everybody!
    I'm Candy Dragon and I have been playing the Sims since The Sims 4 was released, but never participated in the community until now. I'm obsessed with CC and recently started trying to make some of my own (only changing colours so far, nothing extreme).
    I find I spend 99% of my time just creating sims (usually based on Disney, Batman or video game characters) or builds rather then actually playing the game though haha! :p

I can't wait to meet you all!
    Hi there everybody!
    I'm Candy Dragon and I have been playing the Sims since The Sims 4 was released, but never participated in the community until now. I'm obsessed with CC and recently started trying to make some of my own (only changing colours so far, nothing extreme).
    I find I spend 99% of my time just creating sims (usually based on Disney, Batman or video game characters) or builds rather then actually playing the game though haha! :p

I can't wait to meet you all!

Hello @CandyDragonOri :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable and happy hours over these years creating sims and building homes in your game. The Sims is a great way of expressing out creativity and is fun at the same time!
    It is great that you have started making your own cc. It would add a special touch to your game as you used the cc that you created on your sims or in their homes.
    It is nice that you enjoy making Disney, Batman and video game characters. They would be great Sims to have and play in games.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Selo! I've been lurking here for a while (apparently a whole year, geez way to procrastinate >.<)

I've been a Sims fan ever since I first played The Sims on PS2, I believe it was, back in 2003 and I instantly became hooked! Been playing ever since. My favorite iteration in the series is Sims 2, hands down, I have every expansion and stuff pack! I just love the depth they put into it. I love building and seeing how far I can make it in a legacy, I'm currently working on a Harry Potter themed alphabet legacy (wish me luck!) and doing a trailer park challenge on the side :lol:

I've finally come to officially introduce myself, so again, HIIIIIIIIIII :smiley: It's so nice to find a community of people who truly love Sims like I do :blush: :heart:
    The world is quiet here
    SeloBee wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Selo! I've been lurking here for a while (apparently a whole year, geez way to procrastinate >.<)

I've been a Sims fan ever since I first played The Sims on PS2, I believe it was, back in 2003 and I instantly became hooked! Been playing ever since. My favorite iteration in the series is Sims 2, hands down, I have every expansion and stuff pack! I just love the depth they put into it. I love building and seeing how far I can make it in a legacy, I'm currently working on a Harry Potter themed alphabet legacy (wish me luck!) and doing a trailer park challenge on the side :lol:

I've finally come to officially introduce myself, so again, HIIIIIIIIIII :smiley: It's so nice to find a community of people who truly love Sims like I do :blush::heart:

Hello @SeloBee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is nice that you have been simming since first playing the console version of the Sims, and this led you onto playing the pc versions also. It is great you own every Sims 2 expansion and stuff pack! Packs add many enjoyable and fun features, activities, worlds and great build/buy mode and cas items to the game.
    I hope that your Harry Potter themed alphabet legacy challenge and trailer park challenge continue to go very well! :)
  • CandyDragonOriCandyDragonOri Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow

and hi @SeloBee !
    Nice to know I'm not the only newbie :p
  • KayenKayen Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! i'm newbie on Sims games, i just want to know if my Lenovo ideapad 120s is compatible with this game and i also have an external hard drive. please enlighten me.
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Thank you both @rosemow and @CandyDragonOri :smile:
    The world is quiet here
    Kayen wrote: »
    Hi! i'm newbie on Sims games, i just want to know if my Lenovo ideapad 120s is compatible with this game and i also have an external hard drive. please enlighten me.

Hello @Kayen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! :)
    It would be best to post your questions about the Lenovo on a thread on the AHQ EA Sims 4 Tech site. Simmers there will help and advise you.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
    It is exciting that you are planning to start simming :)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Hi! I'm new as a member on the forum because I am very shy, and I tend to lurk for a long time around a new group of people before deciding to participate. This is true in real life as well, unfortunately. But I have been playing the sims for several years. I started with sims 3 and now have been enjoying sims 4 for a couple years.

I think I fall into the "builder" and "storyteller" type categories in terms of play style, and I play rather heavily modded to remove a lot of the more "time management" aspects of the game and to give me more control as a director of my stories. I love to build! Sometimes I spend weeks and weeks doing nothing but building. But I also get very attached to my favorite sims (I play with aging turned off) and will create long and meandering "slice of life" stories for them.

I take a lot of screenshots when I play (sometimes hundreds in one session) as an aid to my storytelling in my own imagination. I love seeing other players' screenshots from their games, which I will admit is the main thing that attracted me to participating in this forum. When I get enough rank to actually post pictures I would like to share some of mine as well. Might take a while though since I am so shy about posting.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top