Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What would your dream wedding look like? Do you want to get married?

:D This reminds me of my English Oral question and they asked me if I wanted to get married one day and I was like, "BOI, I'm 16."

I’ve never though much of it because it sounds awfully overwhelming and I don’t think I’ll ever get married. 😕
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

:D This reminds me of my English Oral question and they asked me if I wanted to get married one day and I was like, "BOI, I'm 16."

My dream wedding.... would be like... super dark 'emo' looking. Hahaha. Can I wear something black? XD I think that would be dope. And maybe a pantsuit instead of a dress. And all the flowers need to be black or red. :D My wedding be looking like a funeral. LOL.

And I don't know if I wanna get married cuz I don't know but I wouldn't say no to that if I was sure. :joy:

I wanna get married but idk what my wedding would look like. I know I would want Silver to be one of the colors. And I kinda want to get married barefoot for some reason? :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Fffffffsssss whyyyy
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Pirate passed away last night. He had been sickly, we were going to take him to the vet this morning. I'm glad he wasn't a stray anymore I hope e wasn't in pain since we got him :frowning: I think Eyelash took the best care of him he could.
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Pirate passed away last night. He had been sickly, we were going to take him to the vet this morning. I'm glad he wasn't a stray anymore I hope e wasn't in pain since we got him :frowning: I think Eyelash took the best care of him he could.

😭😭😭
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My dream wedding.... would be like... super dark 'emo' looking. Hahaha. Can I wear something black? XD I think that would be dope. And maybe a pantsuit instead of a dress. And all the flowers need to be black or red. :D My wedding be looking like a funeral. LOL.

And I don't know if I wanna get married cuz I don't know but I wouldn't say no to that if I was sure. :joy:

Lmao I'll never get married no one likes me

You are literally a baby, give it time. :p
    Today's Q Q is:

My answer to the second part of your question would have to be something similar to that. I don't have one for the first.
    Today's Q Q is:

Spooky weddings with black dresses.

https://offbeatbride.com/tag/black-dress/

I thought you were gonna say aquarium themed. XD

That was meant for you.

*coughs* no, my wedding file on my computer definitely is not planned for a wedding at the Seattle Aquarium.

>.>

That sounds pretty! And like fun. I like aquariums. I like the penguins.

The Seattle Aquarium gives a penguin talk while the wedding space is turned into the reception space 😄

It's nice when you can climb under one of those glass tunnels and look out at the penguins, and they follow your finger with their beak :lol:

I've never seen one of those. Sounds fun!
    nani wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I never wanted to be married, maybe I'd do it for my partner if he really wanted it, but I certainly wouldn't be the one to propose.
    After an entire day of excruciating pain in the stomach that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried, it decided to stop now, when we're getting dinner. Great, if only it had stopped when I had to walk for an hour back and forth outside in freezing cold.

Definitely the stomach?

It's from my period, it makes me feel 🤢

Ugh, I'm sorry. I feel your pain, I think I need to have endometriosis lasered off again, my cramps have gotten so bad.
    We're all gonna be forever alone's! XD

Lesbian Polyamorous Long Distance Relationship? :joy:

I ain't a lesbian. XD

I thought you were American?
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

My answer to the second part of your question would have to be something similar to that. I don't have one for the first.
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

*coughs* no, my wedding file on my computer definitely is not planned for a wedding at the Seattle Aquarium.

>.>

The Seattle Aquarium gives a penguin talk while the wedding space is turned into the reception space 😄

It's nice when you can climb under one of those glass tunnels and look out at the penguins, and they follow your finger with their beak :lol:

Today's Q Q is:

I never wanted to be married, maybe I'd do it for my partner if he really wanted it, but I certainly wouldn't be the one to propose.
    After an entire day of excruciating pain in the stomach that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried, it decided to stop now, when we're getting dinner. Great, if only it had stopped when I had to walk for an hour back and forth outside in freezing cold.

Definitely the stomach?

Ugh, I'm sorry. I feel your pain, I think I need to have endometriosis lasered off again, my cramps have gotten so bad.

you have endometriosis ? i'm so sorry that must be hell

and thank you for the offer but i'll politely decline ^^

I don't have it as bad as some, fortunately.

You mean everything you said in the Phandom thread was a lie? You said you'd be my Peeta :bawling:

I would play a male role 😂 I wouldn't do a lesbian wedding

Good, cuz I still want free healthcare.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I’ve never though much of it because it sounds awfully overwhelming and I don’t think I’ll ever get married. 😕

If you do find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, there are some very beautiful elopements and micro-wedding on that site I linked Dekay.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I wanna get married but idk what my wedding would look like. I know I would want Silver to be one of the colors. And I kinda want to get married barefoot for some reason? :D

Hopefully not in the city though.

I'm sorry Zinnia. <3<3<3
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    X-rays came back negative, so I have no fractures! Now I have a brace that I can use in the water so hopefully I won't bang it up anymore.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Idk man. I don't think about it much.
    but im giving my sims a fairytale inspired wedding somewhere this year XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Wow y'all were on the second page. Smh.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited January 2019
    Help i'm trapped in the hospitaaal :s
    Everywhere i go

What do you mean? Are you alright?
    edited January 2019

I'm ok XD. I went to visit my aunt with my mom and then she made me sit in the back for 3 hours without anything to do
    Everywhere i go
    Today's Q Q is:

My wedding would be based off of my favorite book series, The Selection. My dress would be red and black while everyone else would wear blue. There would be a chocolate cake and flowers and decor would be black and silver. Instead of a bouquet, I would carry a thing covered in broaches and keepsakes like this:
    Wedding_Brooch_Bouquet._Fullilove_Designs_UK_grande.jpg?v=1519307099

Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

No ooooo.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My wedding would be based off of my favorite book series, The Selection. My dress would be red and black while everyone else would wear blue. There would be a chocolate cake and flowers and decor would be black and silver. Instead of a bouquet, I would carry a thing covered in broaches and keepsakes like this:

Actually I think the bouquet is a great idea. And you can keep it after (but I think in wedding you throw it to someone anyway. Well, be careful with that one 😂)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

X-rays came back negative, so I have no fractures! Now I have a brace that I can use in the water so hopefully I won't bang it up anymore.

Yay!

Oh no I'm sorry Zinnia ❤
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited January 2019
    We're like a little family here and I think it's really sweet

(oops, double post. Into the pit I go.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

I ain't a lesbian. XD

I thought you were American?
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

you have endometriosis ? i'm so sorry that must be hell

and thank you for the offer but i'll politely decline ^^

I don't have it as bad as some, fortunately.

You mean everything you said in the Phandom thread was a lie? You said you'd be my Peeta :bawling:

I would play a male role 😂 I wouldn't do a lesbian wedding

Good, cuz I still want free healthcare.
    Today's Q Q is:

If you do find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, there are some very beautiful elopements and micro-wedding on that site I linked Dekay.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hopefully not in the city though.

I'm sorry Zinnia. <3<3<3

I understood that I thought you were American ref. 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

I agree and i love it
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

I'm ok XD. I went to visit my aunt with my mom and then she made me sit in the back for 3 hours without anything to do

Ah okay. I hope your aunt's alright.

I agree and i love it

Me too?
    Today's Q Q is:

My wedding would be based on my favorite book series, The Selection. My dress would be red and black while everyone else would wear blue. There would be a chocolate cake and flowers and decor would be black and silver. Instead of a bouquet, I would carry a thing covered in broaches and keepsakes like this:

Actually, I think the bouquet is a great idea. And you can keep it after (but I think in the wedding you throw it to someone anyway. Well, be careful with that one 😂)

Lol, thanks. I would probably throw a different bouquet for those thirsty bridesmaids.
    It's a lot of fun!
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Actually I think the bouquet is a great idea. And you can keep it after (but I think in wedding you throw it to someone anyway. Well, be careful with that one 😂)

Sometimes the bride will keep her bouquet and have what's known as a "toss bouquet". Or you could do something completely different, like at this wedding where, to be more inclusive, a plush cat was tossed and whoever caught the cat would be next to adopt a cat. :blush:

https://offbeatbride.com/inclusive-bouquet-toss/

You were being sweet though, so you're excused.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes the bride will keep her bouquet and have what's known as a "toss bouquet". Or you could do something completely different, like at this wedding where, to be more inclusive, a plush cat was tossed and whoever caught the cat would be next to adopt a cat. :blush:

https://offbeatbride.com/inclusive-bouquet-toss/

You were being sweet though, so you're excused.

yay!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Did I ever tell y'all my dad grew up on a prison island, similar to Alcatraz?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Did I ever tell y'all my dad grew up on a prison island, similar to Alcatraz?

No.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top