Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @BreeMiles Thank you so much sweetie! :heart:

@illusie Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments on the builds :kissing_heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Hollyhock Acres
    Gallery link

Lot size: 40x30
    Cost: $143 872
    3 br, 3 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This is my house for Season of Spring: Hollyhock Acres. For me Spring is synonymous with flowers, so I wanted to build a place to capture this. I also wanted to include a greenhouse under the pretense that the owner of the farm is a florist. Then it also made sense to include bees, as I assume they would love to be in a farm filled with natural flowers! I really love the light green color of the exterior, and I think it captures the Season perfectly. The inside is decorated in a typical country farmhouse style, with some newer pieces of furniture as the family currently living there wanted to update the place a little.

7uOG225.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hollyhock Acres is a very pretty home! :) It reflects Springtime very well! The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice green colour of the exterior , and the wraparound porch looks great! The flowers in the outdoors areas and the blossom trees look very pretty! It is very nice that there is a greenhouse for Sims to enjoy growing plants in a sheltered place. The glass roofing is very nice! The winding pathway to it looks very nice. Sims will enjoy collecting honey from the hives. Very nice outdoors nook areas for Sims to enjoy swinging on swings under the shade of a tree or enjoy gardening in the garden boxes. It is nice that there is a clothesline for drying clothes outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice sitting nook on the porch for Sims to rest on the sofa and enjoy the sound of the windchimes. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The coat and shoes racks and umbrella stand are homely touches near the front door. The gingham wall pattern in the living and dining areas looks very nice. Very nice tv watching area! The sunflowers on the coffee table are sunny for Sims to see as they are relaxing there watching tv. The type of patterned curtains used looks very nice. I won’t write about the rest of the rooms in the home, but I am enjoying looking at the pictures of them, and our sims will enjoy living in the home!
    It is a very nice Springtime home! :)
    Aunt Mable's Café
    Gallery link

Lot size: 30x20
    Cost: $159 927
    Lot type: Restaurant

Full photo album: Here

Inspiration:

This restaurant was created for Phirehero's Family Traditions Challenge. I was given the task of creating a cozy home town restaurant. The idea is that the previous owner Aunt Mable was well known for being not only a sweet lady, but a wonderful cook. Decades later it seemed appropriate to turn Mable's old home into a restaurant. This home away from home was created as the perfect place to enjoy home made cooking! I tried to give this restaurant a distinct look and feel of an old home made into a functioning restaurant, by for example adding several different types of tables and chairs. I also wanted to add the cozy backyard with the hanging lights tree which creates a nice romantic aura.

f21Kl2d.png?1

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Aunt Mable’s Cafe is such a very pretty and homely restaurant! :) The roofing and the design of the exterior looks very nice! It would be a very welcoming and a warm restaurant to enjoy dining at! The flowers on the edges of the building and porch look very pretty! It is very nice that there are both outdoors and inside dining areas. The wallpaper used for the interior rooms and areas looks so homely and nice! The pictures on the walls, the grandfather clock, flowers on the tables and the type of curtains, dining tables and dining chairs used suits the background details of the build very well.
    It is such a special and warming homely reataurant to enjoy dining at! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hollyhock Acres looks so charming! I love that tree, but have never used it myself. I'll have to do that soon :) The inside of the house looks very inviting and homey. Great job!

I love victorians. Aunt Mable's Café looks great! It's a lovely restaurant. Great architecture and lovely interior.
    @rosemow Thank you so much my dear for the lovely feedback on my builds :blush:

@illusie Yeah those trees are so lovely! You should definitely find a use for it! :wink: Thank you for the comment on the builds, so happy you like them! :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@rosemow Thank you very much :heart: I am very honored I was selected, and even more honored to be specifically selected as a Gallery Content Creator :blush: It's been a few happy days, and even more so as many of my dear friends were selected to join the program with me! :heart:

Can I ask how you found out, just out of pure curiosity? haha. Was it my signature change perhaps? :wink:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

You’re welcome :) I read about it on the forum thread where another simmer posts the tweets that Simgurus post. I saw your name there.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Ninnster congrats on becoming an EA game changer! I saw it on one of the tweets of the simguru's.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Catching up on your beautiful creations sweetie! Amazing as always!
    Hi to all of you still following this thread (if any)!

I've been away for a long time. My journey took me to Twitter, and then further to Twitch. I've been pretty active in the community on Twitter, and now also stream on Twitch 2 days a week. So a lot has happened since I joined the Game Changer program!

I have tried to keep up with the forums, checking in every now and then, but I haven't been interacting much. That I would like to change! I started my journey here, and it is were I first got involved with the community. It still has a special place in my heart, and it really feels like coming home :heart:

I will try to get back into Rosemows challenge, BnS, and of course the Quality Control contest where I am still a judge (though currently Cbear is not running any judged competitions). I'm also making a point to try and get back into posting my builds on this thread.

I will work on getting a few builds up so you can check out what I've been up to!

Love Ninni

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Hello :) It is very nice to hear how you are going. It is great that you are enjoying being on Twitter and doing streaming on Twitch. Wherever you are posting about the Sims, I am glad that you are enjoying simming :)
    I will look forward to seeing your builds when you post them :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @Ninnster I wish you a Happy New Year! (bring more builds!) :#
    @rosemow I am very much enjoying myself yes! Thank you Rosemow! :heart:

@emere Working on it! I just keep getting distracted :joy: And thank you! Happy New Year :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Bahama Mama Poolside Bar
    Gallery link

Cost: $151 253
    Lot type: Nightclub

Inspiration:

I started this build to celebrate that I got accepted into the EA Game Changer program. I wanted a festive place with a Tropical Getaway vibe! It was important to me that it included a pool, an outdoor dancefloor with a DJ booth, and a bar to enjoy some drinks. Great place to have a party or just spend a lazy day at the pool!

kBVk6rt.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited January 2019
    Casa De Flores
    Gallery link

Cost: $147 537
    2 br, 1 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This was a WIP sitting in my game for months. It was copied from a house plan I had come across, but after finishing the exterior I lost motivation, and it sat there unfinished for months. Then suddenly I came across it again and decided to get it finished! It's a small and simple home, but with lots of character and charm! It's named due to the large flower beds with curved stones.

w7hrtQy.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Gorgeous <3<3<3 You definitely achieved your goals. All the party simmies will have a blast!
    edited January 2019
    The Red Queen's Castle
    Gallery Link

Lot size: 50x50
    Cost: $608 099
    2 br, 2 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This was a build for a Desember build challenge hosted by my friend Jazzyrosee. The challenge was to build a home for one of four Disney villains. I chose the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. It has certain elements from the story, like the crocket field and flamingos, and if you look carefully you may spot the Cheshire cat in a tree. I also added things I thought would be fitting, like a life size chessboard. The interior is decorated mainly in red, white, black and gold color tones, and naturally it includes a throne room. I had a lot of fun with this build, and I'd love to do more Disney inspired builds.

ivd6PUs.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

The Ivory Chateau
    Gallery Link

Lot size: 50x40
    Cost: $530 781
    2 br, 3 ba

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This was inspired by the latest Sims 4 expansion pack; Get Famous. Like many others in the community, I wanted to build a large manor and experiment with the new items when they were released. I went for a grandiose vibe throughout the build, both inside and out. It fits perfectly in The Pinnacles for a celebrity Sim!

54zUVnL.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited January 2019
    Adventure Bay
    Gallery link

Lot size: 64x64
    Cost: $590 812
    Lot type: Park

Inspiration:

This I was inspired to build last summer, after taking the kids to a few amusement parks. I wanted to really get creative and find ways to make a few recognizable rides. You can find a rollercoaster, a carousel, a swing ride, a drop tower, bumper cars, a bouncy castle, an arcade and of course a haunted house. There is also a playground for the younger kids, a balloon table (the seller has gone missing) and a place to have your portrait painted!

iMDzjR8.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Christmas Beer Brewery
    Gallery Link

Cost: $216 744
    Lot type: Nightclub

Inspiration:

Another challenge build, and this time for a collab. Hosted by DylanSimz several well known Simmers and Game Changers were asked to rebuild Newcrest with Christmas themed builds. I chose to do a Beer Brewery! It has a bar/tasting area, a bottling assembly line, storage rooms, a delivery ramp, a break room for employees with a kitchenette, a research lab and an office. It's a wonderful place to enjoy Christmas!

TjRHk9i.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Restaurante Del Mare
    Gallery link

Lot size: 30x30
    Cost: $268 928
    Lot type: Restaurant

Inspiration:

This was a secret santa build. We were give a person each, then had to build something for them. I drew dzidziak86 (Monika) out of a hat and when asked, she wanted me to build her an Italian Restaurant with rooms for rent on the second floor. She wanted it to be in Del Sol Valley for her celebrity Sim to enjoy. She was specific in that she wanted this style with the blue windows, a style more common in Sicily.

RmXUdIc.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Each of your new builds that you have posted here are very nice! :) Very nice designs of the exteriors! The furnishing of the interiors are very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the builds! I won’t post about each of them as there are a few of them, but have been enjoying looking at the pictures of them :)