Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recommend a movie to the simmer above you

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Watch the new pet cemetery coming out

I like murder mysteries
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    All httyd movies (including the third one when it comes out)

I like almost anything animated, as long as it isn't live action. And I'd prefer something with animals.
  • Options
    Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    Google httyd if you don't know what it is.
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Watch Beyond Beyond (prepare your napkins)

I like cliche action movies
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Any Mission: Impossible film

I like sci-fi
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Scarletsin666Scarletsin666 Posts: 38 Member
    > @annaliese39 said:
    > Me too! I know many would suggest the Phantom of the Opera and Les Misérables, but I personally dislike the movie versions and would recommend seeing either on stage or watching the filmed 25th anniversary stage productions. For actual movie musicals then how about Sweeney Todd, Chicago, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Moulin Rogue... the list goes on.
    >
    > I love supernatural horrors, but sadly I think I may have seen all the good ones for now. I also enjoy a good drama or romance, but no cheese please.

You should watch Emile on Netflix or a movie called Spun
  • Options
    SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    I recommend silent hill movie . I like horror movies with suspense, comedy movies, and si fi movies like the terminator
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I recommend watching Knight and Day. I like fantasy/sci-fi movies and comedy.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Try Spaceballs if you haven't already for SciFi. For Fantasy comedies I always have to recommend 10th Kingdom (you can find all of it on Youtube for free).

I'm partial to fantasy, action-adventure, and musicals. Doesn't necessarily have to be all at one time, lol.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Aquaman, I loved it!
  • Options
    slothicityslothicity Posts: 12 New Member
    heathers! amazing if you like a good black comedy
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    You didn't mention any genres, but I recommend Dinner with the Shmucks if you like comedy,

I like action/superhero movies, horror/gore, comedy, and romance. I watch horror most often.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I recommend Train to Busan, which is a Korean zombie movie that is much better than "zombie movie" makes it sound, but I'm bad at describing things without spoiling them, so that's the best I can do :sweat_smile:

I like art & history documentaries, romcoms, historical romances, historical dramas, coming-of-age movies, and some action movies (anything like Marvel is fine, but anything like Michael Bay Transformers is bad).
  • Options
    thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    I suggest the Pirates of the Carribbean saga, it's got basically everything you've just said lol.

I love action, adventure, fantasy, superheroes, even better if it's all in one XD
  • Options
    CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I suggest Avengers Infinity War (even though it is heartbreakingly sad).

I love action movies, superhero movies, and sci-fi movies.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Options
    funbunz01funbunz01 Posts: 4 New Member
    I recommend Howl's Moving Castle or How to train Your Dragon (1 and 2). Both are great animated movies. They have great soundtracks and Howl's Moving Castle is just so visually pleasing to watch.
  • Options
    TymeLaDowTymeLaDow Posts: 22 New Member
    I recommend the Disney Pixie Hallow movies. They were cute.

I like interesting movies
  • Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Lots of ways to define interesting, but Changeling(with Angelina Jolie, directed by Clint Eastwood) is good, with the possible exception of one part that is horrifying. XD

I like a movie that is not your standard chick-flicky, "the general public will love this" type of fare.

@funbunz01: LOVED Howl's Moving castle!
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1