Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• hiphipreneehiphiprenee Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi all! I'm Renee and I've been playing The Sims since I was about 12/13 years old allllll the way back in 2000! I started with the original Sims game. I skipped 2-- but picked back up a few years ago with 3 and then jumped on the 4 bandwagon about a year or so ago. I recently (March 2018) started a YouTube channel for my Sims 4 builds if you'd like to stop by and say hello! www.youtube.com/c/hiphiprenee
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hi all! I'm Renee and I've been playing The Sims since I was about 12/13 years old allllll the way back in 2000! I started with the original Sims game. I skipped 2-- but picked back up a few years ago with 3 and then jumped on the 4 bandwagon about a year or so ago. I recently (March 2018) started a YouTube channel for my Sims 4 builds if you'd like to stop by and say hello! www.youtube.com/c/hiphiprenee

Hello @hiphiprenee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were younger, and that you started simming by playing the original Sims one. It is great that after a break you returned to simming by playing Sims 3 and are now playing Sims 4 also. Each version of the Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    It is very special that you have your own sims YouTube channel to showcase your builds :) Simmers woukf enjoy watching the videos of your builds and get helpful building ideas and tips at the same time.
    Happy simming! :)
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Hello, I’m mindsimscreate and i’ve been plays ts4 for almost a year now. I consider it my testing year as I am now getting familiar with forums, Sims youtubers, and even started a new 10 gen challenge for 2019 and beyond. Sims is my favorite game to play and have devotated a lot of time to it. I play it as much as possible but with such a busy life most times I just play 4-5 hours per week. My family in sims consists of a couple and twin baby boys. I hope me and my sims will be accepted into the sims community 😁
    Hello, I’m mindsimscreate and i’ve been plays ts4 for almost a year now. I consider it my testing year as I am now getting familiar with forums, Sims youtubers, and even started a new 10 gen challenge for 2019 and beyond. Sims is my favorite game to play and have devotated a lot of time to it. I play it as much as possible but with such a busy life most times I just play 4-5 hours per week. My family in sims consists of a couple and twin baby boys. I hope me and my sims will be accepted into the sims community 😁

Hello @Mindsimscreate :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been Sims 4 simming for almost a year. The new year of 2019 sounds like an exciting and fun simming year for you, as you get used to these Sims forum, enjoy watching simming YouTube videos, and play your new 10 generation challenge. I hope that your legacy challenge goes well! :)
    It is nice that your sims family has twin baby boys. You will enjoy seeing them grow up through the age stages of their life.
    You and your sims. are very welcome in the simming community ! <3:)
  • ElleEeeJayElleEeeJay Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm Lauren, I have been a simmer for yeeeeears! Started with Sims 1 back in the day until Sims 2 came out and have played ever since then (never really got into Sims 3 tho) and recently got in to Sims 4. Just purchased Seasons today in the Origin sale with some leftover Christmas gift money and am super excited to start playing it! :)
    Never really got into forums that much, but this one looks like a good one!
    ElleEeeJay wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Lauren, I have been a simmer for yeeeeears! Started with Sims 1 back in the day until Sims 2 came out and have played ever since then (never really got into Sims 3 tho) and recently got in to Sims 4. Just purchased Seasons today in the Origin sale with some leftover Christmas gift money and am super excited to start playing it! :)
    Never really got into forums that much, but this one looks like a good one!

Hello @ElleEeeJay :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and now are playing Sims 4. You would lots of special memories of fun times spent playing Sims 1. It is great that you have bought Seasons today, whilst it was on Sale on Origin. It is a great pack! It is enjoyable having our sims experiencing the different weather conditions, and doing the seasonal activities. It adds a lot of special features to the daily lives of our sims ! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims that are in your games :)
  • gellerbinggellerbing Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi, I'm Bethany. I've been playing the sims since the sims 1 and joined the forum to solve my frustration over family trees (I'm working on a very large and complex family atm). However, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy reading discussions and am learning tips that I could have never thought of myself. :)
    gellerbing wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Bethany. I've been playing the sims since the sims 1 and joined the forum to solve my frustration over family trees (I'm working on a very large and complex family atm). However, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy reading discussions and am learning tips that I could have never thought of myself. :)

Hello @gellerbing :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time.
    I hope that your family tree issues work out okay for you. I am glad that you are enjoying reading the forum threads :) There are lots of helpful tips and creative gameplay ideas that simmers have posted in the forum threads!
  • gamergirl41347gamergirl41347 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @greenwoolhat said:
    > Hi, I'm Green. I'm bad at playing one household at a time, but I'm currently trying (again) the legacy challenge.

lol me too
  • greenwoolhatgreenwoolhat Posts: 29 Member
    > @gamergirl41347 said:
    > > @greenwoolhat said:
    > > Hi, I'm Green. I'm bad at playing one household at a time, but I'm currently trying (again) the legacy challenge.
    >
    > lol me too

I just started got Get Famous so I think I'm gonna stick to the girl I made. I can't wait until I can start my own legacy thread here..
    My Legacy Challenge

Currently playing as ~
    184393.png
    > @hiphiprenee said:
    > Hi all! I'm Renee and I've been playing The Sims since I was about 12/13 years old allllll the way back in 2000! I started with the original Sims game. I skipped 2-- but picked back up a few years ago with 3 and then jumped on the 4 bandwagon about a year or so ago. I recently (March 2018) started a YouTube channel for my Sims 4 builds if you'd like to stop by and say hello! www.youtube.com/c/hiphiprenee

Welcome!
    My Legacy Challenge

Currently playing as ~
    184393.png
    > @Heronyx said:
    > Hey.
    >
    > I'm coming back to The Sims after an absence of many years. I don't think I've played since 2014 (or before).
    >
    > It's strange that I haven't played in so long because I used to be obsessed with The Sims 2 and wasted away many hours or years of my life playing it.
    >
    > Hopefully I'll be doing the same in the future.

Have you played sims 3 yet or did you jump straight into 4?
    My Legacy Challenge

Currently playing as ~
    184393.png
    edited January 2019
    It is great that you now own Get Famous @greenwoolhat :) I hope that you will enjoy having your sim enter the acting career if you decide to have her work in that career. You will soon be able to start your own legacy thread :) You may like to post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums, and meet the fellow simmers who also enjoy posting there.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > @rosemow said:
    > It is great that you now own Get Famous @greenwoolhat :) I hope that you will enjoy having your sim enter the acting career if you decide to have her work in that career. You will soon be able to start your own legacy thread :) You may like to post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums, and meet the fellow simmers who also enjoy posting there.

I'll head on over there, thanks!
    My Legacy Challenge

Currently playing as ~
    184393.png
    > @rosemow said:
    > It is great that you now own Get Famous @greenwoolhat :) I hope that you will enjoy having your sim enter the acting career if you decide to have her work in that career. You will soon be able to start your own legacy thread :) You may like to post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums, and meet the fellow simmers who also enjoy posting there.

I'll head on over there, thanks!

You’re welcome :)
  • Jules_AngelJules_Angel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm Jules Angel. Call me Jules for short.

I'm a veteran Simmer (I've played SimCity, The Sims & now Sims 4) and a newbie to Sims 4 online community and forums. @rosemow invited me to this thread to introduce myself and hopefully get started and more involved. Thanks @rosemow! I've found these forums VERY helpful for finding answers to questions I have for my Sims 4 gaming experience.

There have, however, been a few esoteric topics I've found little to no information on, and some exciting finds I've learned that I think others could find helpful and useful that haven't been discussed / answered yet. So I look forward to ranking up so I may make a few select new posts AND changing my profile image! Because I'm not a plumbob. Thanks!

~ Jules
    Hello! I'm Jules Angel. Call me Jules for short.

I'm a veteran Simmer (I've played SimCity, The Sims & now Sims 4) and a newbie to Sims 4 online community and forums. @rosemow invited me to this thread to introduce myself and hopefully get started and more involved. Thanks @rosemow! I've found these forums VERY helpful for finding answers to questions I have for my Sims 4 gaming experience.

There have, however, been a few esoteric topics I've found little to no information on, and some exciting finds I've learned that I think others could find helpful and useful that haven't been discussed / answered yet. So I look forward to ranking up so I may make a few select new posts AND changing my profile image! Because I'm not a plumbob. Thanks!

~ Jules

Hello @Jules_Angel :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have played the original Sims, Sims City and now Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you have found these forums helpful in providing answers or solutions to questions that you have had or for issues that have occurred in your game.
    It is great that you are planning to start some threads to share and discuss some finds that you have discovered :) Simmers will enjoy reading your threads. I hope that you will soon be a full member so that you can then start the new threads and change your Avi .
  • eh_vikaeh_vika Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello everyone :) My name is Victoria, I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing all The Sims games for as long as I can remember starting with the original version in early 2000s.

Now I play Sims 4, and for the first time ever I've decided to delete all premade families and all buildings in all worlds, and fill them up with new families and new lots. I'm not very creative in building, so all the new lots I download from the gallery, and I've already rebuilt Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Magnolia Promenade, Newcrest and Windenburg. Now I'm working on San Myshuno, and I've been so suprised with what people can do with the apartments! Amazing renovations, so many things in such small spaces, fitting the unfittable so to say :D I'm impressed!

All new families I create also come partly from the gallery, but I also create my own. All the families come with a backstory, and all the places they live in are personalized to their needs and interests.

I also try to keep all the worlds in certain styles, so it's very time consuming, but also very interesting :)
    eh_vika wrote: »
    Hello everyone :) My name is Victoria, I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing all The Sims games for as long as I can remember starting with the original version in early 2000s.

Now I play Sims 4, and for the first time ever I've decided to delete all premade families and all buildings in all worlds, and fill them up with new families and new lots. I'm not very creative in building, so all the new lots I download from the gallery, and I've already rebuilt Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Magnolia Promenade, Newcrest and Windenburg. Now I'm working on San Myshuno, and I've been so suprised with what people can do with the apartments! Amazing renovations, so many things in such small spaces, fitting the unfittable so to say :D I'm impressed!

All new families I create also come partly from the gallery, but I also create my own. All the families come with a backstory, and all the places they live in are personalized to their needs and interests.

I also try to keep all the worlds in certain styles, so it's very time consuming, but also very interesting :)

Hello @eh_vika :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have simming since the original Sims 1 and have played the later versions also. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4, and your makeover of the worlds would be very enjoyable and fun for you to do! You would be enjoying finding the creatively designed and furnished home of fellow simmers! Your worlds would be very special places for Sims to enjoy living in! The new Sims household would be great to read the backgrounds that simmers have given them and see how their lives develop in your games.
    I hope that your work on the worlds continues to go very well :)
  • TenaikaTenaika Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone, I've been playing The Sims for a longtime now but I've never joined a forum before, so here is my first time. I'd like to learn some few things from you all and share some about my sims. :)
    Tenaika wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been playing The Sims for a longtime now but I've never joined a forum before, so here is my first time. I'd like to learn some few things from you all and share some about my sims. :)

Hello @Tenaika :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, learn new things about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
  • miss_jordanmiss_jordan Posts: 6 New Member
    Hiya, i'm Jordan. I'm 21! I never got to play The Sims nor The Sims 2 BUT I did have a Sim game for the PS2. I've played The Sims 3 and loved it! I currently have Sims 4! I'm into photography! I love taking photos!
    Hiya, i'm Jordan. I'm 21! I never got to play The Sims nor The Sims 2 BUT I did have a Sim game for the PS2. I've played The Sims 3 and loved it! I currently have Sims 4! I'm into photography! I love taking photos!

Hello @miss_jordan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have had a sims game for PS2, and have enjoyed playing Sims 3. It is nice that you are now playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you enjoy photography :) It is nice that through taking photos, we can capture moments in time, and can then look at them again later on and remember what happened when we were taking that photo. It is also very special to have photos of family and friends <3 You would be enjoying having your sims taking photos in your game also.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • EvviEvvi Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! Nice to meet everyone. Tbh the main reason I joined the forums is because I'm a (very) brand-new modder and the modding forums seem like a good resource. Uh...been playing sims since I was a kid and my grandma introduced me to The Sims, haha. Have fun making up all kinds of stories with them. In RL, I work in a microbiology lab, and in my non-sim free-time, I like to learn programming, polish up my Japanese, and draw. If I'm not doing any of those things, I'm usually sleeping. Haha.

I guess that's it. :smile:
    edited January 2019
    Evvi wrote: »
    Hello! Nice to meet everyone. Tbh the main reason I joined the forums is because I'm a (very) brand-new modder and the modding forums seem like a good resource. Uh...been playing sims since I was a kid and my grandma introduced me to The Sims, haha. Have fun making up all kinds of stories with them. In RL, I work in a microbiology lab, and in my non-sim free-time, I like to learn programming, polish up my Japanese, and draw. If I'm not doing any of those things, I'm usually sleeping. Haha.

I guess that's it. :smile:

Hello @Evvi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a young child, and it was very special that your grandma introduced you to simming <3 She helped you become a simmer, which had resulted in you spending many fun and happy simming hours ever since!
    It is enjoyable creating background details for our sims, and seeing how their life stories progress in our games.
    You would enjoy simming as a restful break from your work in the microbiology lab.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top