The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I think both Tuti and City are going to vote me, so please don’t change your mind. I don’t want to wake up and find I’ve been lynched

Well I'm guessing city most likely will vote you, or won't bother. Tuti I don't know, depends on which part she reads first I suppose :lol:
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    It’s all so quiet 😒

I've not really got anything else to add.. I'm sure, and hope, that it's city. She doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight so I guess she's just accepting it :lol: If by the small chance it isn't city, then the next would be you :tongue:

Wow. My living bean buddy doesn’t believe me

Living bean does believe.. but going by the 'magical list thing' people do, the next most likely would be you :tongue:

Magical list thing. That’s all I need to say. It sounds ridiculous 😂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    I think both Tuti and City are going to vote me, so please don’t change your mind. I don’t want to wake up and find I’ve been lynched

Well I'm guessing city most likely will vote you, or won't bother. Tuti I don't know, depends on which part she reads first I suppose :lol:

She trusts City and she said she said herself she was suspicious of me. Do I need to prove myself?

She trusts City and she said she said herself she was suspicious of me. Do I need to prove myself?

As long as no one unvotes/ and votes you, even if you and city draw votes, city will have held the longest vote, *I think* That's why I put my vote in earlier and then depending on how the day goes I can always change my mind.
    It’s all so quiet 😒

I've not really got anything else to add.. I'm sure, and hope, that it's city. She doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight so I guess she's just accepting it :lol: If by the small chance it isn't city, then the next would be you :tongue:

Wow. My living bean buddy doesn’t believe me

Living bean does believe.. but going by the 'magical list thing' people do, the next most likely would be you :tongue:

Magical list thing. That’s all I need to say. It sounds ridiculous 😂

Haha, it's something dekay mentioned earlier but I don't remember exactly what she said so I made up my own name for it :sweat_smile:

As long as no one unvotes/ and votes you, even if you and city draw votes, city will have held the longest vote, *I think* That's why I put my vote in earlier and then depending on how the day goes I can always change my mind.

We can’t draw. There’s five people
    But if Tuti and City both vote for me and then you or Wagashi then decide to vote for me then I’ll be lynched. It’s why I asked if I should prove myself
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    But if Tuti and City both vote for me and then you or Wagashi then decide to vote for me then I’ll be lynched. It’s why I asked if I should prove myself

How would you prove yourself if we asked you to?

1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif

How would you prove yourself if we asked you to?

Claim
    It’s not exactly foolproof though

We can’t draw. There’s five people

Someone might not vote.
    I’m the doctor y’all
    Now it’s silent
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

>:)

Jk. I’m haunting the game. :D
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

>:)

Jk. I’m haunting the game. :D

It’s a ghoooost. Seriously, everyone’s disappeared
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count
    City (3)- Lluvia, Bow, Wagashi

Day ends in about 5 hours and 20 minutes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Vote Count
    City (3)- Lluvia, Bow, Wagashi

Day ends in about 5 hours and 20 minutes.

Just wanted to alert you that https://forums.thesims.com/profile/katherinebeatty55 is sending scam/spam messages. If it gets to this forum, report the comment
    Oh hamburgers!
    C’mon Tuti. Where are you?
    And Bow, please say something
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

I'm back!! duh duh duuhh :grimace:
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

Hey. How you doing?
    It went really quiet till the ghost of Bubbz came and kept me company
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

Hey. How you doing?

Impatiently waiting to see what city flips as :joy: It's a graveyard right now :lol:
    Bow? Wagashi? Anyone?

Hey. How you doing?

Impatiently waiting to see what city flips as :joy: It's a graveyard right now :lol:

I know. I’m guessing you saw my confession