Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    In terms of dogs, Gaston is the superior choice for Velvet due to his accepting nature and epic head poof. In terms of guys, none of them are better than scratching soft and velvety doggo ears.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Me: wow a lot of people are shipping Velvet with a literal dog, I mean I know there was Batty x Ophelia last gen but

Cement: WHAT WOULD GASTON LOOK LIKE IF HE WAS A BOI

Me: lolol I thought about it, pammie wants to know too

Cement: SHOW
    Cement: ME
    Cement: BOI
    Cement: GASTON

Ty Cement for forcing my hand (and also making this pose): u1nIkmn.png

uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Hmm in human form Rexx has the edge perhaps.... But I do love the strutt he's got going on there....so yeah, Gas valve all the way and Primrose was a literal dog and it was good enough for Dark Lord Pawther so y'know maybe they have a family kink going on. Plus secretly I want to see what looks like the archetypal French aristocrat getting down to sniff some tush! This picture may have made matters worse, Velvet should totally pee on him and make him human. (Belle would be thrilled! Honest!)
    @Bloosmoo If I die today it's your fault, omg.

His facial expression is hilarious:

wA6TOC0.png
    uduVcAP.png
    I'd be pulling the same expression as well if my gorgeous best friend was throwing herself at a demon who didn't appreciate her. I feel his pain lolololol What can I say, he's haughty, aloof and yet all he really wants is a belly rub and a bone..... Reminds me of that song, how does it go? No one strutts like Gaston
    Is King of Mutts like Gaston
    No-one loves getting down to sniff butt like Gaston
    He's especially good at leg up cleaning
    Oh what a guy....Gaston!
    I thought that human-Gaston would have a big afro to replace his head poof, but tbh he'd be pressured into doing anything to fit Belle's aesthetic.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2019
    On the flip side, if Gaston were a human, he'd be the perfect man for Belle. Alas.
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Totally flipping out!!!

THANK YOU!!! <3

That pose!!! HEE! :D

But I will have to say I no longer ship the two...Velvet is too...uncooth? Better to be with sexxy Rexxy! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Bloosmoo I'm going to have that new and improved (?) version of the song stuck in my head, thanks. LOL.

@InfraGreen It's Belle's world, and everyone else just lives in it tbh.

@CitizenErased14 What would Valerian think if he saw human Gaston with Belle? Hmmm.

@pammiechick <3<3 Instead of being productive, I did that. Even if Gaston was turned human, I could see him being spoiled and snooty. He reminds me of dogs that eat better than humans, with steak and other fresh meals prepared just for him.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited January 2019
    Hey...it’s fun playing on CAS! And I’m grateful! He was cute to see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    You can't keep a demon dog down...

RbsOxA7.png

uduVcAP.png
    I mean you'd think that Rexx would trade not wearing a shirt for not wearing pants just as easily as the reverse.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen This is a very good point. (I really wish the forum had a thinking emoji.)
    uduVcAP.png
    @InfraGreen This is a very good point. (I really wish the forum had a thinking emoji.)

You can feel the thinking in your heart. :pensive:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Velvet putting Rexx in a shirt is unforgivable at least for him. Velvet is trying so hard to get him to like her and he just doesn't. Whats up with Valerian who himself summoned Rexx to this place. Poor Rexx is saying why can't he see me?! I think he said something about Belle, why doesn't she love me, I love her!
    @haswh Poor Velvet. :( Feelings might change!!

LOL, maybe Valerian needs an actual dog just so he has someone he's comfortable talking to. Too bad for Rexx, though...
    uduVcAP.png
    I think Rexx should pay a visit to Gaston for some tips on how to behave as a dog, I'm sure he'd love to help out :smiley:
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I think Rexx should pay a visit to Gaston for some tips on how to behave as a dog, I'm sure he'd love to help out :smiley:

Anything to hear Gaston's thoughts on social conventions and being a dog. :love:

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @Bloosmoo "Roll over=belly rub."

@InfraGreen He's like the prince of dogs tho, I'd love to have his life~
    uduVcAP.png
    Clementine spends some alone time with Sly...

ikKtAF1.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Right that's it, I'm adopting Clementine! Someone needs to have serious words with her about self worth and also...with Sly too. But I refuse to adopt anyone who as hairy as I am, so I guess I'll just have to Auntify him and tell him it's time he realized his larger and therefore primary head has more to offer than his secondary one (though I guess that'd confuse him no end but you have to be careful how you put things on these forums right?) Okay so now I'm going to drag Clementine off and give her some advice on upping her game before she lowers the rest of it. Having said that I'm amazed the pair of them showed that much restraint.... One thing I did think as I was reading it was when they kissed, I was like yep, a face full of metal sure is gonna make him drool like a bulldog in the heat when he's snogging you Clem. (See she needs someone to prepare her for this kind of thing) It's a good job she doesn't wear braces, can you imagine if his piercing got caught in her teeth? And for personal reference....is he pierced all over because that's really going to hurt if the piercing gets stuck in her teeth.... Yeah perhaps Clem needs adopting by someone who doesn't have a fixation with piercings....:(
    Oh no another image....what would happen if one day Sly lifted up a girls skirt like that and was attacked by an angry panty hamster? He needs to watch out these things happen in real life (See why he needs an Aunt? Who else will warn that poor boy?)
    @Bloosmoo One of these days I really will die of laughter and it'll be all your fault. I think you'd make a better aunt for him than Daisy, I can only imagine his interactions with her. I guess she'd smile no matter what he said--she's used to his mom, LOL.

Clem is just putting everything out there, and it's not gonna go well with somebody like Sly.

Omg, the piercings, aaa. That made me laugh so hard. Good question though, this is why I need a thinking emoji. Also you're officially Sly's aunt now, enjoy.
    uduVcAP.png
    I liked how they didn’t instantly go at it...so sweet! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2019
    @LadyLobster Laughter wise I'm just returning the favour lol As for being Sly's Aunty Hurrah! (I think) Right now for a chat about the difference between Rodentology and gerbiling and expecting always the unexpected :shock: Please don't go down the route set out by any of my thoughts it is a road that leads only to madness and despair.....and it never, ever ends.... (Usually I keep all this stuff in my head but for some reason you get it so....yeah, perhaps best not to share eh?)