Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited January 2019
    When Yin drank something what can change traits temporarily then changed his good trait
    However only children and teens can do pranks in TS3
    FXqQ56.jpg
    FXq1PK.jpg
    FXqMUx.jpg

Since I changed Vlad's hairstyle to this, he and Night always remind me the song Immortal Love(especially it's MV) by Vampires Everywhere(now they're Dead Girls Academy)
    FXjUl8.jpg
    Vlad with this hairstyle really looks like the leadvocal Michael Vampire
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited January 2019
    Check out this ginormous house (built by stonee206 on Mod the Sims), worthy of the Mayor of Sunset Valley himself!
    o0j5vWe.jpg

This massive place will be shared by five extra-special girls. Perhaps some of them will prove familiar to you... ;)

Sultry sugar baby Jessa Belle...
    3EomrLr.jpg

...reclusive artist Kizzy Payton...
    vz47h4u.jpg

...carefree, childish Lori Berkeley...
    3NZ2s8Q.jpg

...outgoing tomboy Taryn Whitmore...
    uRE3y04.jpg

...and brilliant inventor Stephanie Steampunk! :)
    (I don't actually own Midnight Hollow, her hair and goggles are both separate pieces of CC. Heh :tongue:)
    L2pFbQt.jpg

All these wonderful ladies were created by the amazing @CravenLestat, and I'm very honoured to have them in my game :blush:

Before the girls moved in, I did a little bit of renovation. I saw this empty little room up here, and thought it could do with a bit of furnishing.
    (Lights were added just for illumination, I didn't keep them)
    qxFo8zc.jpg

An hour later, it had become Stephanie's workshop :) By the way, this marks my first time designing and furnishing an entire room from scratch, so feedback is very much welcome :>
    9SPj3TM.jpg
    RR2w48h.jpg
    At night when my boys were asleep, I poked around town to check on a couple of the other inhabitants.

Caleb... it's 3 in the morning and you're outside doing this?
    CJor6p6.jpg

Some vamp you are. Where's your sister? I bet she's out hunting and terrorising Sims and just being a normal vampire!
    7G2pSdr.jpg

Anyway, I recently discovered that there's no plasma fruit plant in buydebug, possibly due to an oversight by the developers. There are, however, mods out there that fix this. I better remember to grab some for Mr. Guilty Drinker!
    (Disclaimer: I do not actually play The Sims 4. All the information that I got about the Vatore siblings was from browsing the web.)

Lilith! You're back! :) Not that I was worried or anything :tongue:
    2o4C00l.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Page 3252

@LunBeauty It's fine. I haven't had anymore fires yet but I'm hoping to have on to check the smoke detector. I hope it's not bugged or something. Speaking of upgrades, Christopher will be pretty busy with those during my next session.
    I've set the pets lower for my game, but I should do that for the sim population as well.
    That'd be a nice idea. Most of the times, teens are perfect in the sims when in RL they aren't and may need braces or glasses.
    I've never used those frames, I don't think. I know they are there but I forget about them. If they cause lag though, it may be a good idea not to use them.
    I've played in both towns briefly. I like them both very much but I know some of them have more rooms than others for a 64x64.

Usually my toddlers complain when they are done. I've had a few be happy until a parent gets there though.
    That's cool.
    I bet they are.
    Lol, I love how the sims have one track minds sometimes. A video series I am watching had the player buying a rocking chair. His Ultimate Sim's husband was also Christopher and all he ever would do is sit in that rocking chair all day unless the player directed him elsewhere.
    I wouldn't know from experience, but I've heard stories about women's pregnancy cravings. If I ever have a wife who is pregnant, I'm going to remember this, lol. :D
    After playing the daycare career, triplets wouldn't bother me anymore. I've had quads once before.

@CravenLestat Nice job on Jackie!
    Wow, nice job on the other sim you created!

@TinySpaceFox Yep, she still did. When she got home with the new skills she learned, I had her take it again just to see and she did pass. She'll pass it when she goes to the third degree then.
    Yep, it works wonders for her career too as she just has to meet her boss or coworkers so she knows them, and then I use the app and her job performance criteria is met.
    Lol, I wish Sims logic worked in RL. I'd love to just listen to a tabcast to learn things.
    They are. They always do it and I end up selling the stove.
    Thanks.
    Yep, game logic again. :D
    Same here. If she got caught in my game, it wouldn't be bad except for the fact she can't do anything in jail.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@hejix Wow, Dave really was mean to his brother-in-law. Sorry I forgot his name though.
    I wonder what his phone call was.
    Lol, Catherine sure is a mean one but I think she is funny.

@Silverofdreams30 She definitely is, and I am too. I don't want to go again for a long time, lol
    Hope you find a solution soon!

@bekkasan I haven't seen it either. You're probably right about the mural, too bad another sim couldn't put something there.
    Thank you, I'm glad to have that one done.
    I think she'll do fine, as long as she gets to level ten during the four weeks she is supposed to have the job.

***End of page***

Well, today marks one month since starting this challenge. I'm hoping that Riverview does not take a month to complete or any of the others take me that long. If they do, it won't be until next year before I finish it. :D
    Seriously though, I think I could have Riverview done by the end of January if I try hard enough. Over the weekend, we are getting a snowstorm so I should have some free time to play off and on. You may see a couple updates tomorrow depending on the time I have. Anyways, I hope you all have a great day and happy simming everyone! I'll pick up the next page of comments later tonight.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Good thing babies don't do that in Sims...poop on you I mean. :D I love how the baby in that picture looks like he's smirking. He totally knows what he's doing. :p
    Nope, I never waste time taking pictures to capture the memories! :)
    Poor pup. :p She looks like me after I've just smelled a really stinky fart. :p

@Hejix Even if he isn't your real dad, you should still show respect. Oooh, I wonder what he has planned! Maybe Military School? It would straighten him out.
    She's so bossy, I love her. :p

@Silverofdreams30 It took me a while to get used to OMSPs, but now I use them almost all the time when I can. It's especially good for adding clutter to shelves and on top of counters.

@TinySpaceFox Nah, Violet just got standard baby food. I just said it was Key Lime Pie. :D
    It was pretty chilly out. Luckily it's Spring in my game now and warm.
    Hey, she spent $400 on a facial. She was going to get her money's worth...and she wanted to fulfill a want. :D
    Violet's Virtuoso. I expect her to master just about all the instruments before young adulthood.
    No, it's not Claude. I've never been lucky with alien births. :D
    Triplets and Luna wants another one! Girl is crazy!
    Spaghetti and ice cream are my spirit animals. I don't have them one after the other though. :p
    I actually read that it's good for a pregnant woman to be active. It ensures an easier birth and healthier baby.
    She definitely did. She wasn't about to pop out three kids with no pain killer of some sort. :D
    Four kids, plus I might end up bringing an IF to life (that's a big maybe though, and they'd get a major face change too.)

@bekkasan I tried Craven's advice and just put the pictures back into the camera and moved the family. It seemed to work and I did a Save As too.

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice buildings! :)

@Shadow_Assassin Nice update! I don't know why YA/Adult sims can't do pranks. We like to play practical jokes too!

@TinySpaceFox Oooh, I love that house! MTS has a lot of good ones. I plan on my current family having 2 'heirs'. Crimson will be one of them because I want a male, and I'll pick whichever girl I like most...or put it to a vote. :D
    I'd love to be able to use Craven's sims, but every time I download anything from the exchange besides Patterns, it messes up my game. I have managed to make one or two worlds from there work though.

@Brandontaylor I've set pets pretty low for my game too.
    I know. I was one of those teens who had glasses and braces. I was so glad to find some decent looking braces CC. I'm leaning towards either Violet or Rae getting them when they reach their teen years. I feel like Fallon would be the 'pretty' one who doesn't have to go through all of that.
    Yeah, I like those frames, but hardly ever use them. When I removed them, the lag stopped for the most part.
    I ended up moving the family to an Expanded version of Sunset Valley, which still has all of the original sims, plus a few others from the other worlds. It has quite a few big lots and lots of community lots for my sims to visit.
    Violet is a bit of a diva. :D
    I've played the Daycare Career. It does take a while to get promoted. That's my only complaint. But other than that, I enjoyed it.

I'll probably post another update after I've gotten some rest. :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Replies and Feedback time! Finally...forgive me everyone.
    From my updates on page 3249:

@LunBeauty Thank you for your sweet comments on my recent update. <3 Glad you enjoyed reading it.
    Yeah, those gloves and knee socks were the FIRST things to go when I made over Edelaine! :lol:
    Love your new story and especially the poses you find for it. :smiley:
    ----
    Not sure how to help you with the family photos there. :( Hope someone has the answer for you...if no one does ask Craven, if he hasn't responded already. ;) (Yup! He did! :mrgreen: Gosh I'm good! :p Not trying to sound vain, but you know the feeling. ;) )

@CravenLestat
    @emorrill Your Genevieve makeover is..............

JkfOmtG.gif
    Yay! I got one of your anime reaction gifs! :mrgreen: Tee hee! That made me feel special.
    Yeeeeahhh, I really dislike the Agnes hair... :neutral:
    Your picture of Ye Gangnam there (which I didn't know who she was until you told Brandontaylor) my guess was going to be Star Shue, you know since we were talking about ladies from HS. :blush:
    Good guess though right? :p
    Thanks my friend. <3

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the longer comments on my updates buddy. ;) I appreciate them. :)
    Yeah it started hailing and I was like, Darn for them. :lol: But at the same time it was nice to see hail rattling on Eunice's head! :p
    ----
    Yup, there is CC out there to give sim babies hair. :) It's on MTS and called Little Whisps I think. My daughter was born with a head FULL of hair!
    Yeah I think Dennis's brother tried to kill him after romping with his girlfriend in his bed. :lol: I think Bruce was going in there to wake his teenage son up, but nope! His YA son was in there instead having some fun! :joy:
    Enjoyed your updates. I know you like drama as much as I do. ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer (Hope you get this tag...) A baby belly sure makes a woman glow doesn't it? ;) It seems you have learned many wise things about how to care for a woman (especially during pregnancy) in your marriage. I am proud of you. :blush:
    :p

@TinySpaceFox That's odd that Twinbrook has been acting out in your game. :confused: That's a real shame...
    I can imagine how leaving pets out would be VERY hard for you! :cry: It's hard for me as a pet lover myself, but I get the feeling you probably love them more than me. <3 (Being a vet and all. ;) I commend you because I could never do it. Bodily fluids, blood, seeing animals suffering are just too hard for me. You go! :star: )
    ----
    I'm definitely taking more screenshots then I EVER did in my early simming days. ;) Thanks to this thread.
    I don't think Emma can resist Sam even when he does have a shirt on :tongue:
    ^You're right. :blush:
    I did totally annihilate the two Pertridge ladies in my last save, but in this one I felt like adding their tombstones to the graveyard so that more ghosts would show up. :p Hardly any do...
    Thank you for the compliments. <3
    "Let it gooooo, Let it go!" :mrgreen: We need musical notes on here. ;)
    Jesse DOES have a nice jawline now that you mention it. ;)
    Indeed, the watcher has a plan for Astrid. :blush:
    Yeeeah, I don't think Carl's wife would appreciate what he said. In fact, I have a feeling she would kick his butt! :lol: She's one of those tough looking ladies that you don't want to mess with!
    Yes, I wish I could've grown up near the ocean. <3
    Bwah ha ha!! :joy: I didn't even acknowledge the happy face above Bruce's head! Wow emorrill... Although I did think that he probably didn't mind seeing Francisca's naked self at all! :lol:
    Thank you always for the lovely and amusing comments. <3
    ----
    Ok I LOVE that house! :open_mouth: Might need to add it into my game now!
    Wow...all those girls look like Craven's ladies. Wait........ ;):p
    Ooohhh, nice upstairs workshop! A great use of the space. :)
    (Disclaimer: I do not actually play The Sims 4. All the information that I got about the Vatore siblings was from browsing the web.)
    :smirk:
    I love it! :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart: I appreciate everyone's love and understanding. <3
    Hope my random gameplay gave you some laughs. :lol:
    Aged up Alex, oh my! :love:
    And hey, you can never use that shirt enough! It's one of my favorites for the guys too. :smirk:
    Hmm...were you able to solve the issue of not being able to visit any neighbors? :(
    ----
    CUTE poses you used! Love them! So romantic! <3
    I went and checked out a ton from that site and downloaded a few. :blush:

@bekkasan Thank you sweet lady for your wonderful, sincere, and funny comments on my updates. <3 I enjoy every single one of them!
    I love that hair....where'd ya get it? Please! :grin:
    ^Oh goodness, if I can remember...
    I wanna say it's one of Chazzy Bazzy's retextures, but let me go into my game to check and when I track it down I'll let you know. :kissing_heart:
    I'm wondering if @Charlottesmom noticed your comment about your favorite girl name of all time being Rebecca. ;):smirk:
    Thank you for the info on those white squares! :star: I'm going to carefully take care of those pronto!
    Why Ella? Because of the Cinderella thing and he's the 'prince'.
    ^Yuuuup. Almost every HS story or random gameplay I've seen people hook her up with Sebastian for that very reason. So I decided to be different. :blush: (Not cliche if that's the right word, you know?)
    I know! I was going to comment about disappointing y'all of not taking a close up of Drew since I kinda disappointed myself! :p
    ----
    New update! :smiley:
    I could watch Dwight stetch allllll day! :smirk:
    Poor guy burning the waffles. :( That's the last thing he needed right now...
    Ooohhh him in this picture:
    45909723404_a54810d9b9_b.jpg
    ^Makes me want to tackle him! <3<3
    Nice "Jammies" Lorelei! :lol: I think Dwight would approve. :smirk:
    I remember a grocery delivery service being in the sims! :smiley: I think it was in the Sims 2. Bummer they didn't have it for 3, unless you have a mod and weren't just making it up for the story. ;)
    Yeeeeahh, step aside old mermaid. The Goddess has another pairing for Lorelei in mind. :blush:
    The ocean floor looks gorgeous during sunrise! <3
    Dwight must catch her swimming! :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor I meant to tell you that I love your wintery Avatar pic. :blush:
    Thank you for all the sweet comments on my two updates. <3
    ----
    I'm enjoying reading Brittany's Uni shenanigans. :) Nice street art!
    LOVE that color blue on her formal dress! <3

@PalmArrow I second cookies for dinner! :smiley:
    :cookie:
    I was naughty and had a bunch of Oreo cookies for lunch yesterday. :flushed: Oh so good...but not good on my gut! :lol:
    ----
    Stuart's bachelor party was a JOY to read! :lol: The mayor running around shirtless! :joy:
    The first bachelor party my sim had was Michael Holland, in my Holland family story. It was FUN, but yeah I felt exhausted afterwards writing about it too! :)
    ----
    Thank you for the sweet comments. <3
    I'll never forget many of the girls in my middle school back in the day wanting the Rachel Cut. :)

@Hejix I love this SO much! :lol:
    *Honk honk* "MOVE! For sims' sake! And people complain elders are too slow on the road! This youngster needs to learn to take some risks! In my time, we did not drive like cowards, but like men!"
    ^I mean for REAL! You should see Utah drivers.... :unamused:
    Very humorous update! :lol:
    ----
    Yikes! That was a fight that gave me some mixed emotions. :( Well written out!

@imdragonit *Waves* :blush:

@MoonandStars83
    @emorrill You read my mind!
    ^I did? Wow, I feel awesome! :smiley:
    Thanks. :) It's been pretty easy setting everything up since I saved a lot to the Library and Sim bin. I'm having fun expanding on things more now. :blush:

@Mikezumi That picture of Jaxon attempting to slam dunk. :lol:
    Hey! It's a Blue Jay. :mrgreen: Sorry, I couldn't help myself with that one, being a bird person and all. ;) He's a cutie!
    That Connor...always focused on his books and reading that he doesn't recognize what's going on around him. :lol:
    Poo face! :mrgreen:
    Lovely family photo as always. :)

@Springfairy556 The dress I used on Ella is one of the wedding dresses from BEO Creations. :blush: Bookmark that site if you haven't yet chica. ;) BEST. DRESSES. EVER! :star:

@coco What!? You don't get the titanic reference? :scream:
    You don't remember Rose and Jack sneaking into one of the cars on the boat, making love in there and it got real steamy and it showed her hand running down the steamed up window? :lol:
    It's ok. :kissing_heart: It's been YEARS since many of us have seen it.
    Does Jesse have green hair? :confused: I didn't notice...I would have if I looked at him in CAS! :p I'm not a huge fan of green hair either.
    Yeah those shoulder straps...rawr! :love:
    Renauld is the father of Clyde. :blush: Cause yeah she's not romping with the Butler in Sam's story. ;)
    I always love your long and sweet comments to me. <3 Thank you. :kissing_heart: They are a real joy to read!

Yay! I'm all caught up! :smiley: (For now... :p )
    That was fun everyone! :)

Gonna go sim myself now. I need it...

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2019
    @emorrill

I started a new world and no problem visiting neighbors there,
    so the issue is with Legacy Island 3 itself.
    Thank you for the sweet comments.
    I saw Titanic on TV the other day and know which scene you mean.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I have never used any CC for babies before and only use CC for YAs which is the main agegroup that I play these days :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Darn it's a problem with Legacy Island 3. :(
    Rflong's worlds look fantastic, but I've heard of too many people experiencing bugs with them. :confused: It stinks!
    Lol! Guess Titanic is still popping up on TV all over the place. :lol:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I have never used any CC for babies before and only use CC for YAs which is the main agegroup that I play these days :smile:
    ^I've noticed. ;):p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited January 2019
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer (Hope you get this tag...) A baby belly sure makes a woman glow doesn't it? ;) It seems you have learned many wise things about how to care for a woman (especially during pregnancy) in your marriage. I am proud of you. :blush:
    :p

Unfortunately the notifications are still borked... @emorrill, but I found it anyways. :)

...yes...I have, but of course with my memory the way it is now, I do forget...and she occasionally has to remind me of certain things. OW... :mrgreen: Nothing like getting my brain-cage rattled to jog the memory. :D

And on top of that, the last few times that @meerkattime has tagged me, I haven't received her tags either. Either it's a creeping forum bug that's causing the problem or something's seriously borked in the notification system.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics of your industrial part of town.

@TinySpaceFox That is a very nice house! I definitely recognize several of the ladies.
    I like Stephanie's workshop. I like the use of the brick walls in it too! How far away is the nearest shower? Those inventing stations are dangerous! I try to put one close by or you could put WA shower cans in the room. :grin:
    Caleb knows that vampires skill faster at night. Oh, you are wondering why he isn't out terrorizing the neighborhood. He must be a teddy bear Vampire like my Victor. :lol:
    His sister on the other hand. What big eyes you have Lilith! "The better to see you hiding and find you!" muhahaha She looks spooky.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments! I love them. I understand totally about having to hunt down cc. I was gonna try to organize mine better but didn't do it.
    I was looking at my pics of Dwight this morning and I'm like maybe I should let him wear some clothes once in awhile instead of running around in his boxers all day! :lol:
    I remember the delivery in Sims 2 the brief time I played the UC. I just made it up for the story. Creator is the delivery person. :lol:
    I do use the mod that makes them have to buy the ingredients, but they don't actually have to go to the store to do it.

@Nikkei_Simmer and @emorrill I've actually started checking notifications since y'all started talking about not getting them and yes, I don't get notified of some things. But, I do try to check this thread from the point I stopped commenting so I hopefully rarely miss something here unless I'm distracted at home or post at the same time as someone else.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I don’t think that I have shown that area before
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited January 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 Love industrial districts! Good job on the dock storage building. Makes me want to play a first person shooter, sim style!

The district could maybe use a bit more terrain tool such as leveling and painting? Could look more dirty?

@tinyspacefox Bwahahaha. Vampire gardener. But why not? Plasma juice sure seems boring. Maybe vampire nectar... From special grapes? Would be cool if they could feed off pets... In a cute, sim way, of course, like Louis in Interview with a vampire.

@emorrill Thanks! I had mixed feelings about that fight too. I felt so bad for George. I hope my kids never grow up like Dave. O.o

@lunbeauty You're quite insightful, lol.

@brandontaylor I'm glad Catherine Grisby is appreciated! It's always a challenge to come up with unique and interesting personalities for kids bornt in the game.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    ♪I've got a 3.2 Gigahertz CPU,
    It's supposed to render fine,
    But bridges don't appear
    My sims are in fear
    Of falling in the brine.
    Yeah, I got the APU blues.
    The "scene won't render"blues.

It's not safe to traverse the Fraser...
    Cause you don't know
    if the bridge is there.
    Sometimes it's there,
    sometimes it's not
    but somehow my sims
    magically make it across.
    Yeah I got the APU blues...
    That ol' "scene won't render" blues...♪

Screenshot-174.jpg

:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    Oh, I like that ground mural that she did! Super cute.
    Sounds like she's been working her tail off painting!
    Aww the old man looks like he's having fun.

@bekkasan
    I know right? She's not very good at keeping promises

@imdragonit
    She makes for a very awesom werewolf!

@LunBeauty
    I kind of want her to as well.
    I have no clue what's under there as I didn't notice it before.
    So unplanned update here!

@TinySpaceFox
    No worries.I struggle to keep up on this thread sometimes to.
    Yep, Destiny isn't afraid of Edward's ghostly appearance, so she doesn't mind.
    I took Craig's grave to the graveyard, I didn't want his A$$ haunting her lol.
    That for sure is a beautiful home! Perfect for a Mayor, would have been great in Dante's Peak for
    Ryan.

@Hejix
    "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

:D If I did that to my parents, my behind would be on a wall
    for all to see.That kid has a bad attitude, the guy is just trying to help.
    Typical teenager lol.Mysterious phone call? Hope its to the cops for abuse!

@Silverofdreams30
    Hopefully, she'll be the one to break Edward's curse.
    the industrial area looks super!

@emorrill
    I have a lot of her dresses installed, just didn't recognize it as it was recolored.:o

49767979_228915021366091_9095582036650885120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=79d2dbfbfa2b2d0743175410f6deb8ba&oe=5CD44ED8
    "I really would like to know where those stairs go" Destiny was fighting against herself.She didn't want to break a promise.
    But the curiousity was getting the better of her.

49727958_228915031366090_4496901204965588992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=9854390066d6a96ff73bce3b5bb33060&oe=5C8CD4C6
    "You know Dest.Edward feels very strongly about keeping promises.He's one of those people, when you make a promise, he expects
    it to be kept." Destiny spun around to find Charles glaring at her.

49339043_228915098032750_1811327217850908672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6da26d3e7eda5c53a4d9c67456386f5f&oe=5CBC69B1
    "I wasn't doing anything Charles." "Sure you weren't, you just happened to be fiddling with the door knob for no reason?"
    "Ugh, I'm dying to go down there." He just rolled his eyes."Do as you wish.But don't come crying when Edward goes off on you...or worse
    what happens to you down there."
    50124829_228941228030137_5980056753482498048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=36b4a0ace9541362dbfa1ef446ac74d3&oe=5CC64ECF
    "Edward, we never finished our dance at the party." "It would be an honor, love." Edward and Destiny spent time dancing in the park.

49781286_228941201363473_3468570439553384448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=812c0829576c269727a1601a2418553e&oe=5CB8FEDE
    While the first snowfall of the year fell.

50068145_228941254696801_455727001114771456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4c96676d181ac404030e7a1274e93e7d&oe=5C8CA32A

49371700_228941271363466_5790194030490943488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=dba2e62c453e71336c2b013116027261&oe=5CB9D52B
    Before long it was time for Edward to be pulled back to the mansion.He held on for as long as he could.

50107983_228941298030130_7686199350376005632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e81c713dea77b37d1f0bd15a45ddd147&oe=5CBD341F
    "Not again..I'm sorry Destiny..." "Its not your fault! I'll see you back home."

49442917_228941321363461_2721388516805181440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c39e2bee7ee640cacce12130047f2b7c&oe=5CBF7ABA
    "See you back home."

50089381_228941374696789_171043443315834880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=40fa0368b0c3149a5897fd95c9151335&oe=5C8B290B

50316993_228941394696787_8319076319178522624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=8345b21afa488ca34123bc436cc33919&oe=5CD54DC5
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Springfairy556 I am a huge fan of romantic shots,I am a even bigger fan of dark backgrounds..

I love those pics :love: you should have shot a video though would have been awesome..so 9.5/10 cause you didn't make a romantic night time slow dance video

@TinySpaceFox That house is big enough to at least have a 14 cell underground holding chamber with a service elevator to the illegal factory on sub floor five.Probably at least 4 extra rooms just for the hottie staff like my Japanese personal masseuse,the Italian chef,the French maid and my Russian gardener who never gets dirty only has to look cute in coveralls.

Sultry sugar baby Jessa :D I love it,and quite genius work on the Steampunk goggles and hair looks just like MH one

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @TinySpaceFox if I'd switched to a different sim then I wouldn't have seen Patches in his Sim form unless he'd been made real by Ephrahim. I don't know if a child can make their IF real. Maybe they can as they do have access to the chemistry table. Unfortunately, when the household returned home from China, the sim form of Patches is no longer around. If I were playing that household on a continuing basis then I could get Patches to appear again by getting Ephrahim to continue to play with the doll and then leave the doll on the floor, not in Ephrahim's inventory.

It is a little spooky/fun to see a child playing tag with their IF in human form, while a different sim is active.
    edited January 2019
    @CravenLestat
    I did actually, but my game runs too slow to share it.
    And its corny as heck.XD And I'm not good at video editing/photo editing.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    But bridges don't appear
    My sims are in fear
    Of falling in the brine.

Cause you don't know
    if the bridge is there.
    Sometimes it's there,
    sometimes it's not
    but somehow my sims

Screenshot-174.jpg

Lol! What's the song? Computers never work like they should, always have to fiddle with them! It's super annoying! For the price we pay, it should be all set up!

I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2019
    @emorrill

Yeah might have to use porter and move them to another world, even if I
    totally adore this world.

@Springfairy556

I think someone else had an industrial look hehe,
    thanks for the comment.
    Wow really cool update, the graphics looks so nice.

@TinySpaceFox

I hope the girls will love their new home.

Good night
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor I try to do it every time I send them to work on something, but I usually end up forgetting.
    ****Maybe she thinks one of her teachers is just a talking head?

@Mikezumi Burning food builds character. Also, I highly doubt Josh did that to himself. If he did, then he's very efficient.
    ****Welcome Baby Jay!

@Nikkei_Simmer Good puppy.

@coco Probably. It was never meant to be a gaming computer, but it evolved into one over the years. The first painting is Peeps, the chick (baby chicken)-shaped marshmallow candy covered in colored food dye. Or possibly sugar crystals. I don't actually eat them.

@imdragonit Great pics.

@Hejix Dude shoulda kicked the snot out of that little brat.
    ****I wonder if it was her traits that made her autonomously slap some rando townie. Is she inappropriate and/or a diva? (probably a silly question)

@LunBeauty I've never relocated to a new town mid-game before. Sorry.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics.

@TinySpaceFox I think I have that house downloaded. Great pics.

@Springfairy556 Destiny either needs to find a way to fix Edward, or find a real boy to play with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Played the Costers last night. Gerard aged up to toddler, and while I was attempting to get Eden to eat leftovers instead of making cat food, I heard the Lullaby of Doom. Apparently I can't trust any of my Sim couples to be left to their own devices. Which is odd, considering my idea of match-making is to max out the relationship bar by cheating. I saw a painting I liked, so I added it to the nursery.
    LgKchkN.jpg
    TvbULIy.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Hejix wrote: »
    But bridges don't appear
    My sims are in fear
    Of falling in the brine.

Cause you don't know
    if the bridge is there.
    Sometimes it's there,
    sometimes it's not
    but somehow my sims

Screenshot-174.jpg

Lol! What's the song? Computers never work like they should, always have to fiddle with them! It's super annoying! For the price we pay, it should be all set up!

No song to go along with it, @Hejix, Just came up with the lyrics off the top of my head. :D Sometimes my brain takes a detour off the map. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited January 2019
    @Brandontaylor That girl in the second picture you liked was a sim I made last night dressed her in India clothing...

She is actually a sim I made after a video game character named Kyanna

jq5Jwfh.png

Could I give her big anime eyes etc yes...but I wanted her real looking

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight sits out on the patio reading. He hears the ocean surf and finds the sound somewhat soothing and his eyes start drifting and he feels as if he is going to fall back asleep. He shakes himself, stands up, not wanting to fall back asleep. He just got up for crying out loud. He walks stiffly into the house and decides to check his email. He has several emails from his fellow trainers as well as his former boss. He sends out replies and writes a few letters that he prints out to snail mail to a few of his buddies that don't use computers. He takes those out to the mail for pick up.
    45924446224_ac70883011_b.jpg
    46639839292_6fcfb7551e_b.jpg
    46639838962_f618f5227d_b.jpg

While outside he looks around and decides to take a quick dip in the pool. The water looks warm and he did love swimming in the river back home. He shucks his boxers and carefully gets in the water not wanting to aggravate any of his injuries. He realizes as he gently swims around that his pain is much better. The water supports his muscles and bones. He swims around the pool until his stomach begins growling and insists on being fed. Toast and jelly! Yum.
    46639838732_96a63386d3_b.jpg
    45979087734_197c685164_b.jpg

Lorelei wakes from her nap and goes to the science center and turns in the seashells she collected. She earns a tidy sum for collecting the seashells that are plentiful in the ocean depths.
    45931797584_4710ef42d4_b.jpg

Suzuki Hinata introduces himself when she arrives at Pleasant View Park. They have a few things in common and quickly become friends. She looks at him and wonders why she doesn't feel any sparks for him. He is very handsome and funny. Is it because he is not a merman? Or, because he is just not the right one?
    45931795344_370339791e_b.jpg
    45931795174_5228c6d051_b.jpg

Time to meet up with Pearl. They shop til they are ready to drop and then go to Micks to grab some dinner. Pearl takes her upstairs to the game area since Lorelei does not want to sing Karaoke. They play a few games of dominoes which Pearl with her high logic skill wins handily.
    45755262235_bde4bc2a77_b.jpg
    31728593997_d1ae2d5e5c_b.jpg

Dwight decides to go swimming again and since it is broad daylight he digs in the drawer and finds his old swimming trunks. He gets about halfway down the staircase when his bum leg buckles and he falls the remainder of the way down. He moves his legs and arms gingerly and he doesn't think anything is broken. The pain in his back and leg is pretty intense though after the fall. He knows better than to try to climb back up until it eases. He sits at the bottom of the steps waiting for the pain to ease.

Why, he thinks to himself. Why, all this pain and I'm completely useless because some 🐸🐸🐸🐸 couldn't stand the thought that other riders were better than him. Other horses were better than his horse. One rider dead, two horses dead and me......I might as well be. I'm not good for anything anymore. My beautiful Kolinar is gone. I can never ride again risking permanent paralysis if I do. All my friends just don't understand. They tell me I will get a chance to do something new with my life. I was perfectly satisfied with my old life thank you very much. What use is life if I can't even get up and down the stairs without falling.

The intense pain eventually eases and he is able to get his bottom up a couple of steps and use the rails to stand. He shakes his head and thinks it is pretty sad that he is reduced to getting up like a toddler.
    He climbs back up the stairs like a tired old man.
    45931793634_5b8263e8b7_b.jpg
    46656755181_b64c14e576_b.jpg

He tries to soak some of the pain from his aching body but it doesn't help. He has run out of pain pills and muscle relaxants. He drinks a few of the brews and that helps him forget the pain and heartache for a little while.
    46656755031_e62bcd9c8f_b.jpg
    45787147535_014ac4d89c_b.jpg

Dwight becomes caught in a vicious cycle.....eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep. He doesn't leave the house or try to go outside anymore. The only person he speaks to is the guy that delivers his brew and groceries. Those are dropped off at the doorway as he is paying for it online now that he set up an account. He barely manages to get downstairs to use the bathroom. The house is a mess and the flies are taking over. He does not even turn the tv or radio on anymore. His mind is a bit on the befuddled side from too much brew. He stares at the vase holding the orchid and wonders who actually made that bizarre little vase.
    31761249557_1f2bd5db0f_b.jpg

Lorelei finds a gnome in distress and quickly figures out a way to extract him from the rock. He apparently misjudged his destination when he teleported to the dive lot. She cautions the gnome to be more careful in the future as she may not be around the next time he needs rescuing. She spots a beautiful tiger shark circling in the depths as if it is protecting the treasure. He circles a few times and then disappears.
    45931795694_fce9a49d8d_b.jpg
    46656756841_dacd48073b_b.jpg
    31739848137_23b002c677_b.jpg

Lorelei swims back home and seeing no lights on at the property next door she hurries over to practice her diving. That dive had to be at least a 9.8.
    45755261455_912464f27c_b.jpg
    45755261255_e3d5c17638_b.jpg

Dwight hears splashing noises and stumbles out of bed and staggers to the next room to see who is playing in the pool. It is very dark in the yard and he doesn't hear anymore splashing in the pool. He thinks he can see someone just passing the fence. He knows he will never make it up the stairs inside the house and then down the stairs on the outside of the house before the person is gone. Dwight decides he will order some outdoor lighting and perhaps that will deter the pool visitor.
    32806355628_24a29950ea_b.jpg
    @meerkattime This is for you. <3

sBZwoXf.png

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top