Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    Just quickly:

@Nikkei_Simmer It would be interesting if someone used the deer model to create living reindeer. It's better that you rather than pregnant River climbing those ladders. Last minute Christmas shopping is the worst. Sally's a good girl. I wish my dog could find me some space rocks, that would be the quickest get rich scheme ever.
    @springfairy556 I guess it was a good thing that Destiny's date from work didn't show up!
    Lol Edward just assumes that Destiny would be sitting by herself at her own party. They're both staring into each other's eyes. I wonder what's down the stairs. $10 says Destiny goes down there anyway.
    I don't have that mod but I was just curious. Thanks :smile:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Ultimate Sim Update

buESKns.jpg
    While waiting for her Thursday class, Brittany created another ground mural. I'm not sure what she was thinking when she made this one.

GeRSoeQ.jpg
    During this class, Brittany reached level 9 of the painting skill. This is as high as she got with the skill before the end of term.

PhgDRb6.jpg
    She got an opportunity to play guitar at Connor's Student Union building. She only had a bit of time so she only made $83 in tips.

OuxqjdW.jpgB
    Back at the dormitory, Brittany worked on her skill challenge where she had to paint thirty of them. She stayed up through the night but still didn't hit thirty.

vcDV6zR.jpg
    On Friday, she had her final classes. Here she is heading to her first of three for the day. She ended up passing all of her classes.

pi0b8de.jpg
    After the classes were over, she headed off to eat as she was almost starving. She decided to meet some people outside and when I saw Ashley Econos was a celebrity, I sent Brittany to chat with her. She also met one other celebrity.

vCGvOYL.jpg
    This time Brittany made a bit more, $138. But then someone wanted an autograph and it made her stop. I just sent her home instead so she didn't give the fan one. :D

2XcpXWA.jpg
    That night, she worked on more paintings. She ended when she got her report card which said she got an A. After calling her family, she went and waited for graduation. While waiting, she did another mural.

wvMcuuY.jpg
    She really looked happy to be done. Afterwards, I sent her home to Riverview to reunite with her family.

5whuVWu.jpg
    When she arrived home, Mack was talking to one of the townspeople and it looked like Lauren was invisible in the bushes but it was just that she hadn't loaded yet.

hW6EkSi.jpg
    After joining the culinary career, Brittany and the family went to her new work place to eat.

BKRL2eP.jpg
    And when the family went to sleep, Brittany stayed up to cook some meals for the morning rush. Lauren and Mack both work at the Science Facility in Riverview and they have to get up early. Brittany doesn't work until 3 pm and Christopher is just an author with open hours.

Next update, Brittany juggles her duties as a mother and her job.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Nice that Sean joined the family. The pics of them together are really great. They look like very natural poses.

@PalmArrow Someday I'm gonna have to have a bachelor party or bachelorette one. Stuart's party was certainly a rock'n one! I did giggle at the mayor stripped down to his skivvies and running around. I do think he drank too much fizzy! I did not know the dancers arrived in a pink limo!
    Thanks for the comments! :) I was amazed at how pretty it was at sunrise.

@hejix LOL at driving lesson. That was fun. Had to snicker at the poor older brother who still has not learned to drive.

@imdragonit Jane looks fantastic!

@Brandontaylor I'm sorry about the headache. Hope it is better now.
    Thanks for the comments on my update. Appreciate it.

@MoonandStars83 Some interesting paintings. Thanks for commenting.

@Mikezumi Looks like Jaxon was having fun until he went boom.
    Congrats on baby Jay. I think I like the darker hair with the genie skin rather than the blond. He is a cutie though!
    Snickers at Jay not wanting to get off the spring rider. I don't blame him, they look like fun.
    Lovely new family photo.

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments. :)
    Oh dear, I hope that is not one of Destiny's empty promises.

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) Lorelei understands enough not to do it if someone is living there, she just keeps missing seeing the lights of the new tenant in the house. :wink: lol, Jarrett is about the ugliest siren in the simworld if that is the case. Hard to see him in those dark underwater pics, but, in her relationship panel he is one ugly sim! Plus, he is an elder! ICK I would not choose that outfit either. I like comfy ones too. I've made her a second set to wear that is more comfy.
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @coco yes Jane is a very strong woman... Jane/Beast warwoman form
    screenshot_original.jpg
    & since she's Jane Yellowrock she always rides Bitsa
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan ty! :)

Page 3251 continued

@Mikezumi Good job, Ian. You're getting close.
    She'll do better before too long, just keep at it Pia.
    Jaxon's got some nice height to his jump.
    Congrats on the birth of Jay!

Happy birthday, Jay!
    He sure looks mad to have to leave the spring rider.
    I hope the baking report was good.
    Great update!

You're welcome.
    That's good. It makes it a lot easier when they are close.
    I just added a mod for ghosts last night. It's mainly because I have to keep the most recently deceased husband on the lot. (Don't worry, Christopher is still alive)
    I wish they would have done something about it but it is what it is I guess.
    That's always a good thing. I like to have my sims cook.

I hope Pia improved her cooking now.
    Hello, Cort.
    Looks like Josie was happy to see him.
    Good thing Connor didn't walk through during the woohoo.
    Another awesome update!

She didn't have to wait too long but by the time he got in, it was time to eat.
    It really is. I just left it since he was close to aging up.
    Lol, I wondered why he looked so funny and when I saw him in the porch, I started laughing. He just went about his business like he didn't care.
    She sure is. I've sent her to most of the classes available so she could get a good start.
    Thank you, he has acted pretty good, considering his traits at that point.
    Yep, now Mack wants one for himself. I'm just scared about what else they might be creating there.
    Thanks, my plan didn't work out quite so well on his traits.
    Awesome family photo's!

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome Christmas decorations!
    That's a good idea to get everything before the rush.
    I really love all of the winter scenes.
    Sally looks really well cared for. I'm glad she can help her owners out.
    They've definitely did better than his mother probably ever thought they would.
    Great update!

@Springfairy556 Same with me. I've still got to do it four times, I believe.
    Surprisingly she never did get in trouble. I don't know about that once she gets in Riverview again though.
    Yep, lol

That's nice that Destiny thanked him. He really is a sweet ghost, it's his family that gets him in trouble, lol
    Now I'm curious where the stairs go.

@coco It really is. I'm glad I spent the simpoints for it a while back.
    It's never happened to me either, at least with Brittany.

@bekkasan Thank you. It's better now, I got a bit of Sims time in tonight after it let up.
    You're welcome. :)

@imdragonit She sure looks ferocious.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment! I've handled triplets before and am not too scared, lol.
    Very nice update! Alex aged up nicely. ;) I like that shirt too. :heart:

@bekkasan Thank you! Violet looks mostly like her dad in terms of facial features, but does have her mom's nose. Claude's nose has a slightly more crooked bridge, while Luna's does not. I had given her the fertility treatment because I did want her to have multiples. After doing some checking, there was about a 95% chance of her having twins and about a 4% chance of her having triplets. With the triplets, I was hoping for 2 boys and a girl, this way the boys could share a room together and the girl could share her room with Violet. But it didn't work out that way. So, Fallon and Rae will room together and I'll be turning the nursery into a bedroom for Crimson when he gets older. Luna's also already rolled the want to have another kid. :D If I'm feeling nice, I might break down and let them adopt when all the other kids are older, but probably not.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update! I love playing with poses as well. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Don't worry, taxi drivers can't drive in Melbourne either. We always get stuck behind them in city traffic. :D

@Hejix Triplets usually happen from getting the Fertility Treatment LTR, which costs only 10,000 points, I think. You can also use mods to ensure you get multiples and if you have Supernatural, you can almost always find the Procreation Elixir in the Alchemy Shop or make it yourself with a high enough Alchemy Skill. One time I got Quadruplets (4) which was only because I was messing around with one of my mods and set the number too high accidentally then decided to get my sim pregnant. As chaotic as that household was, it became one of my most beloved families and I miss them so much.

@Brandontaylor Oh, sorry! But I don't remember if I've ever had problems with the smoke detector for sims houses. Usually the first chance I get, I have the sim with the highest handiness skill upgrade the stove to make it fireproof.
    With my main family, I'll let them have a lot of kids usually, but I've set Story Progression to let the non-controlled households have only 2 kids. It's to make sure that the town get populated, but not too much.
    I love Violet! I'm considering giving her or one of her sisters braces when they become teens and glasses. They can go through that awkward phase.
    I also have all of the photos I had Deena take of family in those digital frames that come with Ambitions, but I may take them out because I think they're making my household lag a bit.
    I like Riverview a lot and if I decide to move my family, they'll either move there or Hidden Springs. But I'm leaning more towards Riverview since it'd be easier to place a 64x64 lot there.

@Nikkei_Simmer There's nothing wrong with cookies for dinner, even when you're not pregnant. :D

@bekkasan Very nice update! I feel Dwight's pain. I can't cook waffles either without burning them. :D
    Loving those pajamas on Lorelei. ;)
    It's nice that she's meeting other mermaids/men, but she'd better get away from the creepy ones fast. :D

@PalmArrow I would definitely not take a bath in the tub I just bathed my dog in. :D
    Looks like the bachelor party went great! Usually my sims get married almost right after getting engaged and I forget all about the party. :lol:

@Hejix Driving is very stressful, especially when you're learning and the person teaching you is yelling 50 different commands at once. It doesn't exactly help the learner's nerves you know! :D

@PalmArrow I used to be scared of triplets in my games that I've even abandoned families in the past. But now I developed a bit of a routine for caring for them. It also helps when you have multiple adult sims able to take care of their needs at once. It gets easier once they're kids and have more independence.

@Brandontaylor Violet is the first triplet I've had in a while that threw tantrums in her high chair. The others are more content to just sit and wait. :D
    I wish she could get in and out of it herself, but it functions the same as a crib.
    Those toddlers can hit pretty hard and they're good at scratching. :lol:
    If I don't watch Violet, she's always going to the sandbox. :D
    You never, ever question a pregnant woman's cravings.
    Yay triplets! Kill me now! :)
    Nah, but seriously, it's not so bad. If I can handle Quads (because I was dumb and decided to mess with some of my mods without realizing the consequences), I think I can handle triplets, lol.

@imdragonit She's a very nice looking sim! :)

@MoonandStars83 Same, like before I installed that no curfew mod, if my teens would get brought home by the police after prom since it ends a bit after curfew, I'd let the teens just go to bed and if I was able to, have one of the parents yell at the police officer. They're so worried about kids staying out after 10 PM, it's no wonder they can't ever catch a burglar. It's about as annoying as in the Sims 2 when toddler birthday parties would be broken up by the police because of "too much noise". I'm still salty about that. :D

@Mikezumi Genies are probably my favorite supernatural sims next to witches. Claude ended up getting that potion that changes a sim to a genie from the Elixir Shop and I might end up having one of the kids use it when they get older.
    Poor Pia. :D I can't bake either. :p
    Now the Space Jam song is playing in my song seeing Jaxon playing basketball. :lol:
    Yay a baby boy! Look, he's winking at us! ;)

@Mikezumi I also had a hot P.E. teacher who was also my Physics teacher in High School. He was married though and his wife was my Geometry teacher. She was really sweet though and I got along with her very well.
    I try to download as much male hairs as possible, but I'm pretty limited and often have to repeat. It's easier to find female hairs that look good than male hairs.
    I think Connor is fine the way he usually comes, but I agree that he and his brother need a bit of tweaking. I feel like Connor's lips are way too low on his face, so I usually raise them up a bit and make them thicker, and I might also make his nose not as long to kind of balance it out. I also have to tweak a lot of the Asian Sims because their eyes bother me. The only ones I haven't touched were Sun Young Kim and Ria Gade. I think they're perfect the way they come. :)

Jay is adorable! I always teach all the toddler skills as soon as they age up to get it out of the way. I have that mod that helps it all go faster too. So I can get it done within one sim hour usually.
    Hi Connor! -waves like an idiot- :love: Seriously though, he and his brother are my favorite SV sims. :heart:
    I love when toddlers pout when they have to get off of the riders. :D
    Jaxon has that look like he just realized all that algebra is useless in real life. :lol:

Josie better hope their parents don't interrupt them. ;) I know my mom never let me have privacy when I was around 16 and had my very first boyfriend over. She made me keep the door open and even sent my sister to bug us from time to time. She had nothing to worry about though. All we did was play video games and watch movies together the entire time. I might have gotten my first kiss that day too, but that was the extent of it.
    I think with that Serving mod, you can choose who gets called to the meal. Although I never like to leave guests out if my sims have them. Usually if I have more than 8 sims, I'll try to have a second table set up somewhere for the guests to sit.
    I also don't like my sims eating when they're full. It's why I usually click off grabbing cake slices for most sims after the birthday party because they're usually full before that. But I have a soft spot for kids getting their cake, so I let them have a piece at least.
    Yeah, I think getting to the hospital takes up part of that time, so it feels shorter once it happens. I've started using home births just for the relationship booths. But if I know there's going to be multiples, I'll go ahead and do the hospital birth.

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice update!

@Springfairy556 I hope Destiny doesn't go down there, but I also kind of want her to because I'm curious to see what has Edward so scared for her.

@coco I usually don't pose my family, but for some reason I want actual pictures of them to put in picture frames. I'm just afraid of losing them if I move the family. Hopefully putting them in the family inventory would help if I ever decided to porter them to a new save and town. I love that hair and I'm glad I found a version for toddlers. :)
    I guess she is. She either always cooks Spaghetti or hot dogs and she has the Steel Chef trait chip, so she's able to cook just about everything.
    The triplets were not exactly planned. I did plan on her having multiples and had her get the Fertility Treatment. There was a very high chance of her having twins and a low chance of triplets, so I thought I was safe. I was also hoping for 2 boys and a girl to make it even, but my game has never given me what I want in terms of birth. :D I could try for another baby once the kids are older, but I'm afraid I'd get more triplets, so I think I might have Luna adopt.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited January 2019
    @MoonandStars83 My meaning is theirs father dead before they born then they never exist(although in The Sims everyone can revive)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @thuggishsplicer As promised Since you liked my actress sim I made you a Starlet....

<3

M2apHDn.png

iLWdqQ3.png

Unflirty
    Star Quality
    Great Kisser
    Snob
    Hopeless Romantic

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    "Why must I suffer in this way..."
    YyBdFtn.jpg

Anyway, today I decided I'm going to finally catch up with this thread, up until the last complete page. Comments will be a little more brief this time around, so apologies in advance.

Pages 3248-3249

@Silverofdreams30 It's probably a bit late to point this out, but I really love the highlights in Audra's hair :)
    Happy birthday to Luna and Alex! Oh, Luna's a beauty :>

@thuggishsplicer Rough as the breakup might've been, I don't think you could deny how much fun it was watching your Sims do their thing! I would've just grabbed a drink, sat back and enjoyed the show!
    I fancy Keith too. Straight or not, he's a cutie :>
    Well, it's hard not to love a man in uniform! Ethan looks wonderful as a doctor :)
    Don't worry man, I have no fashion sense either! And I'm a girl :tongue: I'm just worried Amelina and Selene might be a little cold, standing in the snow dressed like that...

@emorrill Hello there, lovely to see you back! :> Yep, as much as I love spending time with this community, the reality is that real-world stuff simply must take precedence, especially during certain times of the year. You took lots of screenshots, you say? C-key Addicts Anonymous welcomes you :tongue:
    I don't think Emma can resist Sam even when he does have a shirt on :tongue:
    Um, quick question, when you have MC, why force kill when you can totally annihilate? :tongue: If you really hate Lonnie and Eunice that much, then perhaps they don't even deserve a gravestone to be remembered by! Why not just make it as though they never existed?
    Genevive looks fabulous, and all that detail on the hair, wow! :open_mouth:
    Astrid's looking a thousand times better after that makeover! Those cat-eye glasses are the icing on the cake, they're adorable :)
    And Ella's such a diamond in the rough, good on you for giving her a worthy outfit! :)
    emorrill wrote: »
    HS-Rans19-11.jpg

Darn! The game doesn't have glass slippers! :angry:
    :p
    That's too bad, but perhaps you need to... let it go :sunglasses:
    Not even joking, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that lovely dress! I haven't watched the old Disney movies in forever...
    Well hello there Jesse! I agree with you about the sexy-geek vibe :> Gotta love that jawline too!
    Edelaine certainly looks like Craven's type of gal! Striking eyes... check! Button nose... check! Luscious lips... check!
    What the hey kind of athletic outfit is THIS!? :grimace:

HS-Rans19-23.jpg
    :lol:
    Gotta admit, that's still a lot better than the stuff that the game usually comes up with!
    No problem at all, I'm glad you're enjoying the outfit! Carl looks perfect in it :)
    I know you'll find the right guy one day, Astrid :) The Watcher has a plan for you :tongue:
    Oh, Carl's got a wife? I sure am glad she wasn't within earshot when he said this:
    Carl: *Eyes bug out* No way! SHE'S your sister! She's a KNOCKOUT! Right out of this universe!!!
    I have no idea what Francisca looked like before the makeover, but I love the business aesthetic she's got going on :>
    Oh goodness Rebecca is soooo cute <3 She's Craven's daughter, you say? Well... there's no doubt Craven would want every member of his baby army to be good-looking.
    Little Rebecca is so lucky to get to grow up right next to the ocean :>
    Sebastian looks so much better with that change of hair! Aw, he looks so sweet with Jennifer (who is, of course, stunning as always!)
    I for one think Becky looks fabulous in both hairs :) She looks like she's ready to go flirt up a storm with the nearest male Sim :tongue: Oh wait, she's married? Oops :innocent:
    HS-Rans19-48.jpg
    Dace likes Becky's hair too, in fact he thinks it's good enough to eat :tongue:
    Fester looks like such a sweet kitty! Playing on the rug, too cute :>
    Happy birthday Dennis! Oh, what are you thinking sleeping in that shirt? It's gonna get all creased!
    Kisses and woohoo with a beautiful lady you only just met, what a way to celebrate your birthday!
    Oops, got walked in on by dad! This oughta be interesting...
    HS-Rans19-64.jpg
    If you ask me though, Bruce doesn't seem embarrassed or disgusted at all. Seems he was really enjoying the show :tongue:

@Hejix Well I don't know how to feel about that... that was certainly the shortest grounding ever! :tongue:
    Yeah, even with the party out of the way, surely Dave's done something within the previous 24 hours that made him more deserving of getting grounded!
    Hah, Catherine doesn't even seem to care that she's lost lots of followers!
    You get away from the TV, Abracadabra! You're far too innocent and pure for this show >:(
    Yep, I agree her new look fits the "modern princess" style. It also screams "hey, look at me, I'm awesome!"... so it's perfect! :tongue:

@king_of_simcity7 Good thing that police officer was there! Hana and Courtney would've (understandably) probably been too scared to speak up against the Lefties, let alone report them!

@bekkasan Lovely landscape pic! Sunlit Tides would probably do a number on my poor little laptop though, so it's off the cards for now.

@MoonandStars83 Sounds like Maribel's doing well there! Wishing her luck with finding a washing machine :tongue:

@Brandontaylor Dang, Brittany still failed the test? College admission just keeps getting tougher and tougher!
    Good thing she has the Relationship Transmogrifier app on her side, making friends will be a breeze!
    Level up in cooking by not actually cooking, and when you do cook for the first time it turns out great... game logic!
    Ugh, believe me, this isn't the first time I've seen students start a fire in a dorm! Some of them can be so irresponsible!
    Congratulations on Brittany getting that A! :)
    Learning the guitar skill through a tablet is faster than actually picking up and playing one... another example of sound game logic!
    I used to use the dorms (or my Sim's own house) for street art too, I was always scared of them getting caught by the cops!
    Congrats on completing that commission! Earned a tidy sum too!

@Kesminlix Welcome! Love your avi by the way :)
    Yep, he looks good with long hair and that's not something a lot of guys can pull off well!

@Karritz Whoa, that's interesting! I knew IFs could be turned into real Sims, but I never knew child Sims could see visions of their IFs like that. Since Patches is only visible to Ephrahim, do you think Patches' Sim form would've disappeared if you'd switched to another Sim in the household?

@afai1261 Weeeelll, swimming is an important skill to teach a child, isn't it? Cormac probably wants to get started on that early, but I hope he knows there's such a thing as "too early"!
    Aw, cute mother-daughter shots! Morgan looks great as a mom!
    I see Saoirse inherited her dad's beautiful blue eyes :>
    Heh, a lot of us on this thread love the Heat of the Moment Kiss too!
    Saoirse isn't bad at YA, she just needs a change of hair and brows! Especially the brows!

@Springfairy556 Pff, typical Charles! At least it wasn't Craig who came to crash the party, that would've been way scarier!
    I guess this is meant to represent how Edward can literally be himself around Destiny? :)
    49625856_227922911465302_44876197720489984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=463b60a884b6e48c7d3d16aee0017b25&oe=5CBA2060
    I love this screenshot soooo much, no words can describe it <3
    Recently been having a strange issue, where objects in my house suddenly develop routing issues for example, all of a sudden with no reason my sims couldn't use their fridge, He kept stomping his feet.I deleted and replaced it, and it worked.Now tonight my sim won't sleep in her bed.I haven't touched or edited anything near or around the bed.Had to delete and replace it.
    Hm, with regard to this, have you tried using NRaas MasterController to reset the lot?

@LunBeauty Aw, those baby poses are too cute! Claude and Luna are quite the happy parents :)
    Though, the very first pic with Claude and Violet reminds me a little of this (warning - poop involved):
    newborn-baby-photoshoot-fails-21-56fd2eb31db0b__880.jpg
    Happy birthday Violet! Oh she's adorable as a toddler!
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    39712400123_8363ca28b1_b.jpg
    39712399993_93045505a9_b.jpg
    Wasted no time getting that first pic printed and framed, eh? :tongue:
    Three grown-ups in the house... good to see the workload is being evenly allocated!
    39712399333_2f6a852295_b.jpg
    Gotta love that doggy photobomb! She looks like she just sneezed :D
    Luna's pregnant again? Congratulations! I'm sure Violet will appreciate having a sibling to play with :>

Holy cra'p I'm tired. This was a really long one! I'm off to get me some chocolate, will be back later!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow There might be someone in the warehouse lol

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: Congratulations on the new baby/ toddler :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile:

@TinySpaceFox Try arguing with people like that and you always get shouted down :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    "You're grounded. Again. What do you have to say for your defense?"

6FJDP0w.jpg

"Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

kDQJXGr.jpg

"Will you ever learn to behave? What will it take you?"

5VjfRmR.jpg

"Do you want to end up in JAIL?"

L1Qfsr1.jpg

"You stupid old man. You're not my dad. You're not even a cop anymore. You're too OLD!"

P1jozvo.jpg

"You enter in the family, you start giving orders to everyone like you're some sort of patriarch figure. We're not your kids! You're just the brother-in-law. And I don't even want you as that."

BiBLJIk.jpg

"You know what? I hate you! Stop bossing me around! I don't need you, I don't want you! This is my house, get your own house and..."

R06VhR5.jpg

"Leave NOW!" *Hit*

cHerIlA.jpg

Gnwe3Wo.jpg

"Are you gonna hit me back? DO IT! I'm not afraid of you!"

t1lAwOc.jpg

"I see you're running, coward! Ha ha ha! Hehehe, too afraid it won't hurt with your tiny arms!"

e8f4eo6.jpg

*Makes a mysterious phone call.*

2UfmyW9.jpg
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    I have a small question. I'm considering moving my current household to a new town and I want to be able to bring the photographs that have been taken with me as well without causing them to just become blank canvases. How would I go about this? Would just putting all of the picture frames in the family inventory help? Would saving a copy of the house in the house bin still keep them safe? Or could I stuff them in the treasure chest I bought while they were in France? I just don't want the photographs to be wiped during the move.
    @TinySpaceFox Aww, Catherine actually cares if she loses followers, even though she tries to hide it. ;) I found her in the gym slapping someone by her own free will, lol.

"How did you dare say my blog post about my makeover was plum? Better make up for it. Back to the keyboard, NOW!"

8aUSMhO.jpg

A picture of the princess climbing in her dungeon.

kGEBMXf.jpg

Who do you think she found at her computer (on free will)? Her brother of course, doing inappropriate posts. Dungeon already attracts all sorts of shadowy characters.

"Might as well do my posts from here, stupid brother-in-law locked me out of Laurel's computer."

hvWcmuT.jpg

"Don't care. Not my problem. Back to your garage. I need to work on my blog."

"But..."

"No but or butt, just buzz off, NOW!"

bD6QTsn.jpg
    edited January 2019
    @lunbeauty I always use the camera itself as storage,and can also share your pics with friends through the sims 3 exchange same way.Drag your pics from wall back into your camera it will store them.Open your sims inventory open the camera tab drag pics and drop them in it,

DfydFiZ.gif
    Well hello there :o

xxemfWA.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I never thought of doing that. :o I'm guessing it also works the same for pictures taken with the phone too? Either way, thanks! I'll try it out and see if it works. I don't care about losing paintings too much, but I worked hard to take all those family photos. :disappointed:
    Also, she's gorgeous! Is she one you made or a premade?
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback /Replies

@LunBeauty

I am still a newbie with poses, I have not figured out
    how to use Omps yet sigh. Oh, Violet is such a cute toddler,
    I loved those poses you used looks so real.'

@TinySpaceFox

Thank you for the sweet comment.
    I love her hair too.

@CravenLestat

Great screenshots and sims

@Hejix

I enjoyed the driving lesson update

@imdragonit

Very nice update

@Brandontaylor

Congrats to Brittany finishing off uni again,
    bet she's happy it's done.
    Still not figured the issue out,
    when I google only sims 4 stuff comes up

@PalmArrow

I enjoyed the update that party seemed like fun, mostly on mine
    people rather collect in the living room that goes do stuff lol.

@bekkasan

I enjoyed the update, wow that the game generated a sim
    so similar to her. And Yum for shirtless Dwight. <3

@MoonandStars83

Very nice painting

@Mikezumi

Good job of Ian to reach lvl 8, I usually use Nraas cheats for their skills lol.
    I think Aurora wants him for herself lol.
    Jay is a cute toddler.

@Springfairy556

Destiny and Edward would be such a sweet couple even if
    he is a ghost she could just try and revive him later.

@coco

I won't jump between houses for now so Luna and Sean will stay in the house,
    they switched rooms with Isla since hers is bigger.
    the option to visit neighbors have disappeared just says Nraas when I click on houses.
    Thanks for the sweet comments.

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Eh... maybe I'll fully catch up tomorrow. I'm itching to Sim tonight!

Page 3250

@LunBeauty Aw sure, when a toddler does it, it's adorable, but when an adult does it it's a disgrace!
    You're gonna tell me that the pasty, vomit-looking sludge in Violet's bowl is key lime pie?
    Sure does look cold out! Good thing everyone's wrapped up warm, including Violet!
    Wait, you're telling me Luna went in the spa, came back out just to get her pregnancy notice, and went back in again?
    I see little Violet's wasting no time at all making beautiful music on her xylophone :)
    "Guess who's pregnant?" she asked in a sing song voice, swinging her legs back and forth.
    Well it certainly can't be Claude :tongue: unless he got abducted by aliens!
    Well, well, well! Triplets! You two have got your work cut out for you, that's for sure! Though as far as Violet's concerned, she's probably happy that she'll be getting not one, not two, but three new playmates!
    Aw, what an adorable shot of Violet in the sandbox! :>
    Spaghetti and ice cream, Luna, are much-loved staples of university life :tongue:
    It's not a bad thing at all being active while pregnant! In fact, with how much time Luna spends glued to the computer screen, I'd say being pregnant has given her some much-needed exercise!
    I hope Luna got her epidural this time! Congratulations on the birth of Crimson, Fallon, and Raeleigh! :)
    Oh yes, four kids is plenty! At least there'll never be a dull moment in this house :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nothing but cowards, these guys! Surely they'd have realised that demonstrating in public without a license was gonna have repercussions!
    Music coming from inside an old and seemingly abandoned warehouse? Well that seems suspicious...

@Silverofdreams30 Happy birthday Alex! Oh he's so cute, look at those big innocent eyes!
    I love the pattern on Sean's shirt! The pink really pops out against the green :>
    And these poses are adorable, I especially love the ones where they're getting cosy by the fire!

@Hejix Thank you for your comments :) I do love Riverview, it's such a beautiful world (and some of the townies aren't bad either :tongue:) I've never played The Sims 4 so I've never tried the veterinarian career, but I do admit I'm disappointed TS3 didn't have one and I've felt tempted to buy TS4 just because of it. If you're curious, my username is a play on "tiny space rock", and yes, foxes are my favourite animal :>

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments! It's always a relief to know I'm not alone when my game is acting up :tongue:
    @TinySpaceFox I m still planning out the next part of the story now but I have some direction that I am able to take it :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@TinySpaceFox

Love the photo of David with his toddler so cute.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor I've not seen that mural in the first picture. I guess she left it open so anyone viewing it could fill in the blank space.
    Congrats on her graduation with another degree.
    I hope she gets on well with the culinary career. I like that one and the fridge you get for completing it. Although, I've started cheating it for my rich sims with a mod. :wink:

@imdragonit I love her were form!
    I've never thought about using the make up on them. Cute!
    Of course she has to ride the awesome bike!

@LunBeauty Thanks so much for comments. :)
    Do a save as and test before moving everyone. The camera does work as Craven suggested. Things do glitch though so do the save as! I put paintings in personal inventory, not household.

@CravenLestat Beautiful pics of your beautiful starlet.

@TinySpaceFox Don't worry about brief comments. You are awesome to comment at all. I'd be happy with several pics of your handsome guys every few days especially with the babies in them. Who can resist David holding his little girl! Not me! :love:
    ST doesn't add as much issues to the processing as Pets and Seasons do, so I have it and not them. I still miss the others that I don't have in. Would love to add Lunar Lakes and Lucky Palms back in.

@Hejix Oh wow, what an emotionally charged update. Lots of pent up hate it seems finally let out. I forgot the brother in laws name, but he was very well controlled to be able to walk away from that without smacking him down. Oh.....who is he calling?
    Such fun siblings!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. Yes he is yum! @emorrill did great on him. :love:
    @bekkasan George Dean is a good sim. He didn't even have the option to slap back!
    edited January 2019
    @PalmArrow Sims parties are indeed tiring! So many guests to follow, urg. I don't like parties in real life, I barely tolerate them in sims (but it's quicker than inviting everyone separately and you sometimes get interesting shots, like you and this old man running around in underwears, lol.)

@Nikkei_Simmer Cool ice "sculptures"! Hehe. One way to cool down a sim's enthousiasm of trespassing.
    I have a few screenshots of the industrial area which I haven't shared before. I will feature the 'inside' of one of them tomorrow: :smile:

49895740_10156054390251497_2881597110547906560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4d9eaf26f995dd74d8cfda7368e52713&oe=5C8B0585

49998692_10156054390366497_702997528294981632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d59a23aa1c961a8c5f96eef06b8f7f3d&oe=5CD699D7

49474909_10156054390406497_5753457852358328320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=611d7fbc6a282cf249f05e991d9beddc&oe=5CBBDA01

49673971_10156054390426497_659880188401680384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=629a3f5837762ba50308ff3d92506c1f&oe=5CBF9CE1

49949593_10156054390781497_6767007990332522496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=de8d31692dfb38cba5762c7e6e5efc26&oe=5CB6C002
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top