Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    tglee19 wrote: »
    1. All the game packs are good.
    2. Watching them. like a god.
    3. testingcheats on
    4. have nothing in particular

Hello @tglee19 :) I posted to you in the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again :)
  • AshariaAsharia Posts: 45 Member
    Hello im new in the forum! So i say hello ♥

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?
    Cats & Dogs. I love to create pets ♥

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    You can have a second life with your rules. And the creating. I love the gallery.

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    testingcheats on mostly

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    I dont know... nothing :o

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    Yes! I like the game very much. And i love to create and upload my pets to the gallery. But i missed packs and features out the other sims. Like University life and Hokus Pokus ♥
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt
    DvojfeBWsAESqVD.jpg:large
    Hello @Asharia :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say happy simming again :)
    Cats and Dogs is a great expansion pack! It is fun having pets as a part of our sims households. The cats and dogs are very cute! It is nice seeing the pets and sims interacting with each other :)
  • AshariaAsharia Posts: 45 Member
    @rosemow Thank you very much again ♥ Yes, thats true. But cats can be very stressful in The Sims. Although I have one in real life and created you, I prefer dogs in The Sims :) Although in Hokus Pokus in Sims 1 I also liked the dragons very much. Or in Sims 3 the horses. :)
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt
    DvojfeBWsAESqVD.jpg:large
    Asharia wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you very much again ♥ Yes, thats true. But cats can be very stressful in The Sims. Although I have one in real life and created you, I prefer dogs in The Sims :) Although in Hokus Pokus in Sims 1 I also liked the dragons very much. Or in Sims 3 the horses. :)

You’re welcome :)
  • knifebatzknifebatz Posts: 27 Member
    1. my favorite ep is probably seasons i just love everything that came with it fashion wise and gameplay wise

2. i like dressing up sims just feel like im 5 all over again and just put them in the wackiest outfits

3. bb.moveobjects all the way BABEYYY also modifying npc becuase sometimes their outfits are just TOO wack!

4. i dont! but i would love to hear some from yall!

5. yes i have sims 4, my least favorite thing is the small amount of supernatural stuff please i just want to be a witch
    knifebatz wrote: »
    1. my favorite ep is probably seasons i just love everything that came with it fashion wise and gameplay wise

2. i like dressing up sims just feel like im 5 all over again and just put them in the wackiest outfits

3. bb.moveobjects all the way BABEYYY also modifying npc becuase sometimes their outfits are just TOO wack!

4. i dont! but i would love to hear some from yall!

5. yes i have sims 4, my least favorite thing is the small amount of supernatural stuff please i just want to be a witch

Hello @knifebatz :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say happy simming again ! :)
    Seasons is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can experience different weather conditions and do seasonal activities. The build mode and cas items that came with the pack are also very great to use for our builds and to clothe our sims.
    The moo cheat is very helpful to use to express our creativity in our builds!
    Happy simming! :)
  • knifebatzknifebatz Posts: 27 Member
    @rosemow awh im touch that you remembered me :, )
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Hello! I'm a long time simmer, but this is my first post on the forums :D I just got the Sims 4 before Christmas and yesterday my sister told me I should join the forums and participate the 12 days of Simsmas, so here I am studying how everything works :)

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why? Hmm... well, I think I especially loved Makin' magic and Pets in the Sims 1 because the pets are very cute and the Magic Town is so atmospheric and awesome. I love the music of Magic Town as well and it is painfully fun to hunt those magic ingredients. My current favourite in the Sims 2 is probably Bon Voyage, because I enjoy it when my sims get to swim in the sea, sunbathe, sleep in the hammock and all that. The Sims 4 eps and sps are still a mystery to me :)

Generally, I guess I enjoy building stories at the same time as I play. In the Sims 1 is just love the humour and descriptions of some items, the atmosphere and graphics are special as well. In the Sims 2... well genealogy and aging up and all things that are related to them.

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I'm in love with toddlers of the Sims 4 xD I also love how many options there are when creating your sim's appearance.
  • LokismithLokismith Posts: 12 New Member
    Happy new year everyone!

1. When I still played the sims 3, I didn't have the sims 3 seasons, so when it came out on the sims 4, I didn't understand the hype around this EP..... until I bought it. It completely changes the way I play the sims, it makes the game more dynamic, more realistic, the landscapes are gorgeous and I'm in love with the new CAS items.
    2. Create new sims, with their own personality, their own style and dress them up is what I prefer.
    3. Can't live without bb.moveobjects
    4. Nothing I can't think of :/
    5. I love practically everything about the sims! Even though i miss some features of the Sims 3 like robbers, looking for a job in the newspaper, or having a car, or a scooter or a bike. I'm still craving for more big words in the sims 4 :smile:
    haisin wrote: »
    Hello! I'm a long time simmer, but this is my first post on the forums :D I just got the Sims 4 before Christmas and yesterday my sister told me I should join the forums and participate the 12 days of Simsmas, so here I am studying how everything works :)

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why? Hmm... well, I think I especially loved Makin' magic and Pets in the Sims 1 because the pets are very cute and the Magic Town is so atmospheric and awesome. I love the music of Magic Town as well and it is painfully fun to hunt those magic ingredients. My current favourite in the Sims 2 is probably Bon Voyage, because I enjoy it when my sims get to swim in the sea, sunbathe, sleep in the hammock and all that. The Sims 4 eps and sps are still a mystery to me :)

Generally, I guess I enjoy building stories at the same time as I play. In the Sims 1 is just love the humour and descriptions of some items, the atmosphere and graphics are special as well. In the Sims 2... well genealogy and aging up and all things that are related to them.

I'm in love with toddlers of the Sims 4 xD I also love how many options there are when creating your sim's appearance.

Hello @haisin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and now are playing Sims 4 also. Happy sims 4 simming! The toddlers are very cute! It is fun creating sims in Sims 4 CAS!
    Your favourite sims 1 and 2 packs are great to have in the game! They add very enjoyable and fun features to the game!
    It is nice that you enjoy creating background stories for your sims, and watching how the stories of their lives develop in your game.
    Lokismith wrote: »
    Happy new year everyone!

1. When I still played the sims 3, I didn't have the sims 3 seasons, so when it came out on the sims 4, I didn't understand the hype around this EP..... until I bought it. It completely changes the way I play the sims, it makes the game more dynamic, more realistic, the landscapes are gorgeous and I'm in love with the new CAS items.
    2. Create new sims, with their own personality, their own style and dress them up is what I prefer.
    3. Can't live without bb.moveobjects
    4. Nothing I can't think of :/
    5. I love practically everything about the sims! Even though i miss some features of the Sims 3 like robbers, looking for a job in the newspaper, or having a car, or a scooter or a bike. I'm still craving for more big words in the sims 4 :smile:

Hello @Lokismith :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say happy simming again :)
    It is great that you are enjoying Sims 4 Seasons :) The addition of different weather conditions, the changing of seasons and the accompanying changes of the landscape and seasonal activities, and the build and cas items that came with the pack, are all very great!
  • LokismithLokismith Posts: 12 New Member
    > @rosemow said:

>
    > Hello @Lokismith :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say happy simming again :)
    > It is great that you are enjoying Sims 4 Seasons :) The addition of different weather conditions, the changing of seasons and the accompanying changes of the landscape and seasonal activities, and the build and cas items that came with the pack, are all very great!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much! Sorry for the two posts, I wasn't sure where to post my first message, so i put them in both discussions ^^. Happy simming to you, too!
    Lokismith wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:

>
    > Hello @Lokismith :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say happy simming again :)
    > It is great that you are enjoying Sims 4 Seasons :) The addition of different weather conditions, the changing of seasons and the accompanying changes of the landscape and seasonal activities, and the build and cas items that came with the pack, are all very great!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much! Sorry for the two posts, I wasn't sure where to post my first message, so i put them in both discussions ^^. Happy simming to you, too!

You’re welcome! @Lokismith :) You don’t need to be sorry at all for posting in both threads! It was nice that you posted on them both. It was great reading what you wrote about The Sims :)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and happy simming to you too! Also thank you for helping me with the pictures in the other threads :) <3
    haisin wrote: »
    Thank you @rosemow and happy simming to you too! Also thank you for helping me with the pictures in the other threads :)<3

You’re welcome @haisin :)
  • tblu2326tblu2326 Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello, new member here.

Seasons, it adds a nice touch of realism.

CAS to a certain extent.

Just testingcheats.

You can easily change the gender restriction of certain clothes using Sims 4 Studios. That how I got longer hair for some guys.

I do and I hate how I can change the color of a shirt or add a new design on top of it like in the sims 3! It really is limiting.
    tblu2326 wrote: »
    Hello, new member here.

Seasons, it adds a nice touch of realism.

CAS to a certain extent.

Just testingcheats.

You can easily change the gender restriction of certain clothes using Sims 4 Studios. That how I got longer hair for some guys.

I do and I hate how I can change the color of a shirt or add a new design on top of it like in the sims 3! It really is limiting.

Hello @tblu2326 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Seasons is a great expansion pack! It is great seeing the different weather conditions and having our sims enjoy doing the different seasonal activities or attending seasonal events.
    Sims 4 Studio tool has many helpful features. It is a great program to use!
  • gerrymcilgerrymcil Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey folks,

Newbie to the forum AND to The Sims! Shocking I know! :o

My best friend has been going on at me for literally years to give it a go but I just didn't see the fun in it!

This Christmas she bought me The Sims 4 and all of the extension packs so I now have a complete set and no longer have a life!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi :D

I hope that's okay in this thread!

Gerry
    gerrymcil wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Newbie to the forum AND to The Sims! Shocking I know! :o

My best friend has been going on at me for literally years to give it a go but I just didn't see the fun in it!

This Christmas she bought me The Sims 4 and all of the extension packs so I now have a complete set and no longer have a life!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi :D

I hope that's okay in this thread!

Gerry

Hello @gerrymcil :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums!
    It was very nice and special of your friend to buy you Sims 4 and the packs <3 It was a very special Christmas gift that you will enjoy playing all year through!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the Sims 4 game, if you would like help. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• gerrymcilgerrymcil Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow that is a little gem!! It is really appreciated. I am absolutely addicted now to playing but I have to be honest, it is quite a steep learning curve! So those guides will come in handy :)
    Tonight was the first I'd installed any custom content!! It just gets better and better!!!
    G
    gerrymcil wrote: »
    Thank you so much @rosemow that is a little gem!! It is really appreciated. I am absolutely addicted now to playing but I have to be honest, it is quite a steep learning curve! So those guides will come in handy :)
    Tonight was the first I'd installed any custom content!! It just gets better and better!!!
    G

You’re welcome @gerrymcil :) Happy simming and enjoy using the cc!
  • DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member
    Have to go with Vintage Glamour, because that's the first pack I bought

decorating

Move objects and show hidden objects

I had a glitch that wouldn't go away from a house I downloaded that I spend like 3 hours decorating, so I uploaded every room and then I downloaded the same house into a new lot and deleted a room and downloaded the other one into it. (I tried uploading the whole house but it would download with the glitch)

Fav thing is decorating and least favorite is the camera angles, I feel like the past Sims had better ones.
    Designasim wrote: »
    Have to go with Vintage Glamour, because that's the first pack I bought

decorating

Move objects and show hidden objects

I had a glitch that wouldn't go away from a house I downloaded that I spend like 3 hours decorating, so I uploaded every room and then I downloaded the same house into a new lot and deleted a room and downloaded the other one into it. (I tried uploading the whole house but it would download with the glitch)

Fav thing is decorating and least favorite is the camera angles, I feel like the past Sims had better ones.

Hello @Designasim :) I posted to you on the other thread, but just wanted to say happy simming to you here also :)
    Vintage Glamour is a great pack! The vintage items that it adds to the game are very elegant! The makeup dresser is very nice for our sims to use in their homes, and it is great that they can hire butters!
    The MOO cheat and the show hidden objects cheats are very helpful to use when building to express our creativity !
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Hello ... Hi All ..