Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Getting x-rays tomorrow. :grimace: Hopefully there's nothing wrong...but if there is, then it'll explain all the pain.

Is this for your wrist?

Yeah...it's been four weeks since it was re-injured and I had x-rays done in Colorado, but it's not really getting any better...so I'm getting more x-rays to check for a stress fracture and some anti-inflammatory meds.

Did they any result for the X rays in Colorado?

Just that it was swollen.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Getting x-rays tomorrow. :grimace: Hopefully there's nothing wrong...but if there is, then it'll explain all the pain.

Is this for your wrist?

Yeah...it's been four weeks since it was re-injured and I had x-rays done in Colorado, but it's not really getting any better...so I'm getting more x-rays to check for a stress fracture and some anti-inflammatory meds.

Oh, but they didn't detect any fractures?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Is this for your wrist?

Nope, but the doctor suspects that there is a stress fracture or something else that we're missing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Is this for your wrist?

Nope, but the doctor suspects that there is a stress fracture or something else that we're missing.

Them doctors and their mistakes. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2019

Is this for your wrist?

Them doctors and their mistakes. XD

Well, I saw the x-rays myself (and my mother, who was trained in how to read x-rays) and there wasn't anything obvious, but once I got back on campus and talked to my trainer, he agreed with me that it seems like the swelling hasn't gone down and there's just one spot on my wrist (where the one trainer in Colorado suspected it was fractured) that won't stop hurting. If the pain wasn't pretty constant, I wouldn't be worried about it being a hairline fracture or anything. But better safe then sorry, right?

Remember that it took me nearly 6 months to get my torn tendon diagnosed the first time...three weeks for a misdiagnosis seems like nothing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What would your dream wedding look like? Do you want to get married?

:D This reminds me of my English Oral question and they asked me if I wanted to get married one day and I was like, "BOI, I'm 16."

My dream wedding.... would be like... super dark 'emo' looking. Hahaha. Can I wear something black? XD I think that would be dope. And maybe a pantsuit instead of a dress. And all the flowers need to be black or red. :D My wedding be looking like a funeral. LOL.

And I don't know if I wanna get married cuz I don't know but I wouldn't say no to that if I was sure. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

:D This reminds me of my English Oral question and they asked me if I wanted to get married one day and I was like, "BOI, I'm 16."

My dream wedding.... would be like... super dark 'emo' looking. Hahaha. Can I wear something black? XD I think that would be dope. And maybe a pantsuit instead of a dress. And all the flowers need to be black or red. :D My wedding be looking like a funeral. LOL.

And I don't know if I wanna get married cuz I don't know but I wouldn't say no to that if I was sure. :joy:

Spooky weddings with black dresses.

https://offbeatbride.com/tag/black-dress/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

I thought you were gonna say aquarium themed. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

*coughs* no, my wedding file on my computer definitely is not planned for a wedding at the Seattle Aquarium.

>.>
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

*coughs* no, my wedding file on my computer definitely is not planned for a wedding at the Seattle Aquarium.

>.>

Oh right. Yes, I would like a spoopy wedding. 😊

*coughs coughs* You were saying? XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Tbh, I'm probably going to die alone, so it's a moot point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Lmao I'll never get married no one likes me
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My answer to the second part of your question would have to be something similar to that. I don't have one for the first.
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

That sounds pretty! And like fun. I like aquariums. I like the penguins.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

You are literally a baby, give it time. :p
    Today's Q Q is:

My answer to the second part of your question would have to be something similar to that. I don't have one for the first.
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

The Seattle Aquarium gives a penguin talk while the wedding space is turned into the reception space 😄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Tbh, I'm probably going to die alone, so it's a moot point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm probably gonna die alone too. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

The Seattle Aquarium gives a penguin talk while the wedding space is turned into the reception space 😄

It's nice when you can climb under one of those glass tunnels and look out at the penguins, and they follow your finger with their beak :lol:
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

I never wanted to be married, maybe I'd do it for my partner if he really wanted it, but I certainly wouldn't be the one to propose.
    nani wrote: »
    After an entire day of excruciating pain in the stomach that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried, it decided to stop now, when we're getting dinner. Great, if only it had stopped when I had to walk for an hour back and forth outside in freezing cold.

Definitely the stomach?

It's from my period, it makes me feel 🤢
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

I do not need to give time
    I can't socialize with people at all
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

I do not need to give time
    I can't socialize with people at all

Honestly I doubt anyone would want me either hehe

We're all gonna be forever alone's! XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

It's nice when you can climb under one of those glass tunnels and look out at the penguins, and they follow your finger with their beak :lol:

I've never seen one of those. Sounds fun!
    Today's Q Q is:

I never wanted to be married, maybe I'd do it for my partner if he really wanted it, but I certainly wouldn't be the one to propose.
    After an entire day of excruciating pain in the stomach that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried, it decided to stop now, when we're getting dinner. Great, if only it had stopped when I had to walk for an hour back and forth outside in freezing cold.

Definitely the stomach?

Ugh, I'm sorry. I feel your pain, I think I need to have endometriosis lasered off again, my cramps have gotten so bad.

Lesbian Polyamorous Long Distance Relationship? :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

Ugh, I'm sorry. I feel your pain, I think I need to have endometriosis lasered off again, my cramps have gotten so bad.

you have endometriosis ? i'm so sorry that must be hell

and thank you for the offer but i'll politely decline ^^

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

I don't have it as bad as some, fortunately.

You mean everything you said in the Phandom thread was a lie? You said you'd be my Peeta :bawling:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

I ain't a lesbian. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

That was meant for you.

>.>

Today's Q Q is:

Definitely the stomach?

I don't have it as bad as some, fortunately.

You mean everything you said in the Phandom thread was a lie? You said you'd be my Peeta :bawling:

I would play a male role 😂 I wouldn't do a lesbian wedding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top