Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098

Angra: *watching everything going on with a frown* ... *looks over at Celeste. When she sees the state she's in she approaches* *softly* Celeste...?
    @gameplay9098

Angra: *watching everything going on with a frown* ... *looks over at Celeste. When she sees the state she's in she approaches* *softly* Celeste...?

Glacier: *watching nonchalantly, he couldn't care less*

Celeste: *Turns to Angra* What do you want?

Angra: I... I'm sorry that all this happened... *though a little hesitant, she puts her hand on Celeste's shoulder reassuringly*

Celeste: It's awful. I'm stuck with this... *Looks over at Macha* Slimy creature forever.

Angra: ... *looks at Macha* Maybe... maybe it won't be so bad. He seems like a really nice guy.

Celeste: You too?! I don'the care if he is a nice guy. I don't want to marry him! That was my last good act!

Macha: *her harsh words sting and he looks away, feeling self conscious* Slimy creature...

Celeste: *Glaring over at him as she speaks to Angra*

Angra: *looks over at Macha. She frowns, telling that he's feeling self conscious* You shouldn't be so hard on him... *a bit quieter* It seems like he's self conscious about this.

Celeste: I couldn't care less about his stupid feelings. *She places a hand over head, as if it's hurting*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Celeste: Catch? *Makes a disgusted face at his arm*

Macha: Why didn't it work? I'm still -- ribbit! --- part frog...!

Celeste: *Cringes* Ew.

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Celeste: *Laughs nervously* What?

Macha: I said, we're betrothed. *frowns*

Celeste: No... No... No... Can this be undone? Can I un-kiss you?

Macha: Um, no... *looks away* I'm sorry. I was desperate...

Celeste: You... *Fuming. The pink light starts glowing on her eyes again*

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Celeste: *Clenches her fists* Don't talk to me!

Macha: *looks away* Sorry... *feeling bad he goes over to the couch and sits*

Alexander: *wide eyed* ...This is messed up.

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Freddy: This is scary... *Unconsciously holding Lis' hand*

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!

Freddy: *Immediately lets go* We're not!

Alexander: Then what were you doing? *grins*

Lis: I-I was killing a bug! On his hand!

Alexander: *raises an eyebrow* ...right.

Lis: *Frowns* I'm serious!

Alexander: Of course you are. *smiles playfully* ...it wasn't a roach, was it?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    *Upstairs*

Orionis: *still sound asleep*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

André: *Nods* What do you want to do?

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

Stella: I would find anything interesting that you do. *smiles*
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Angra: I... I'm sorry that all this happened... *though a little hesitant, she puts her hand on Celeste's shoulder reassuringly*

Celeste: It's awful. I'm stuck with this... *Looks over at Macha* Slimy creature forever.

Angra: ... *looks at Macha* Maybe... maybe it won't be so bad. He seems like a really nice guy.

Celeste: You too?! I don'the care if he is a nice guy. I don't want to marry him! That was my last good act!

Macha: *her harsh words sting and he looks away, feeling self conscious* Slimy creature...

Angra: *looks over at Macha. She frowns, telling that he's feeling self conscious* You shouldn't be so hard on him... *a bit quieter* It seems like he's self conscious about this.

Celeste: I couldn't care less about his stupid feelings. *She places a hand over head, as if it's hurting*

Macha: *looks over and sees her obvious discomfort, despite his hurt feelings he stands and goes over to her* Hey, are you okay...?

Glacier: *eyeroll* This is all stupid.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!

Freddy: Ew, no!
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

André: Forget what I said. I don't really have any hobbies...
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Macha: *looks over and sees her obvious discomfort, despite his hurt feelings he stands and goes over to her* Hey, are you okay...?

Celeste: Why do you care?
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Okay, good. I was a little scared it was the talking roach I got for Christmas...
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Macha: Why would I care? I owe so much to you.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Okay, good. I was a little scared it was the talking roach I got for Christmas...

Freddy: You got a talking roach for Christmas?!
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*

André: *Nods* I'd love to. *Smiles*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: You're right. You do. *Was about say something but frowns over the pain on her head*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Yeah. Santa brought him. You want to meet him? He's a pretty nice roach.
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: You're right. You do. *Was about say something but frowns over the pain on her head*

Macha: *frowns and reaches out to her, but stops himself* What's wrong?
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Yeah. Santa brought him. You want to meet him? He's a pretty nice roach.

Lis: Eww!

Freddy: C'mon, Lis! A talking roach! *Nods* I want to meet him!
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.

André: You write?
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: You. Gave me a plüm headache.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: *grins and starts heading to the basement* Alright, let's go. Get us away from this crazy people anyway...
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

Stella: *looks away* O-Only a little. I like poetry...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Macha: I-I'm sorry. I can help you. I know lots of herbal medicines and remedies. A headache is a very simple cure...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: *grins and starts heading to the basement* Alright, let's go. Get us away from this crazy people anyway...

*Freddy follows*

Lis: *Reluctantly follows*
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Stella: *looks away* O-Only a little. I like poetry...

André: Do you think you could show me something? *Smiles a little*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Macha: I-I'm sorry. I can help you. I know lots of herbal medicines and remedies. A headache is a very simple cure...

Celeste: I don't want your help! *She walks over to the couch and sits down, burying her face in her hands, her fingers slipping out and running through her hair*
    Everywhere i go