Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Celeste: Catch? *Makes a disgusted face at his arm*

Macha: Why didn't it work? I'm still -- ribbit! --- part frog...!

Celeste: *Cringes* Ew.

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Celeste: *Laughs nervously* What?

Macha: I said, we're betrothed. *frowns*

Celeste: No... No... No... Can this be undone? Can I un-kiss you?

Macha: Um, no... *looks away* I'm sorry. I was desperate...

Celeste: You... *Fuming. The pink light starts glowing on her eyes again*

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Celeste: *Clenches her fists* Don't talk to me!
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Just wanted to say hi to the Squirrel Squad. Hope all are doing well.

Hi mamasquirrel :)
    Everywhere i go
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Just wanted to say hi to the Squirrel Squad. Hope all are doing well.

(Hi mom! :))
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @gameplay9098
    Macha: Um... I should probably tell you the catch to this, shouldn't I? *stands up with a frown, feeling a little strange* ...Why do I- *ribbit* feel so sweaty? *rubs his arm and cringes when it's slimy* ...um...

Macha: *sighs* ...So the catch... whoever kisses me has to marry me. *smiles sheepishly* Hope you don't mind...

Macha: *glances over at her with guilt* I knew no one would help me unless I lied! I couldn't stay a frog forever... r-really, I'm a good guy. It's not so bad.

Celeste: Not so bad?! I should turn you back into a frog! *Gives him a scary look, her eyes and hands glowing bright pink*

Macha: I-It isn't! I'll treat you well. I didn't necessarily want this part of it either but I have to accept it, and so do you...

Macha: *looks away* Sorry... *feeling bad he goes over to the couch and sits*

Alexander: *wide eyed* ...This is messed up.
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Freddy: This is scary... *Unconsciously holding Lis' hand*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: *Takes a few deep breaths and the light starts to fade* *Muttering* Don'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurderdon'tcommitmurder...

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Macha: *starts fiddling with a necklace he's wearing, it has a tiny dreamcatcher on the end* ...

Alexander: *glances down at them and grins* Well, would you look at that, you're holding hands!

Freddy: *Immediately lets go* We're not!
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: Then what were you doing? *grins*
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @gameplay9098

Angra: *watching everything going on with a frown* ... *looks over at Celeste. When she sees the state she's in she approaches* *softly* Celeste...?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    @gameplay9098

Angra: *watching everything going on with a frown* ... *looks over at Celeste. When she sees the state she's in she approaches* *softly* Celeste...?

Glacier: *watching nonchalantly, he couldn't care less*
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

Orionis: *still sound asleep*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Lis: I-I was killing a bug! On his hand!
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: *Turns to Angra* What do you want?
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

André: *Nods* What do you want to do?
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Angra: I... I'm sorry that all this happened... *though a little hesitant, she puts her hand on Celeste's shoulder reassuringly*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Angra: I... I'm sorry that all this happened... *though a little hesitant, she puts her hand on Celeste's shoulder reassuringly*

Celeste: It's awful. I'm stuck with this... *Looks over at Macha* Slimy creature forever.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: It's awful. I'm stuck with this... *Looks over at Macha* Slimy creature forever.

Angra: ... *looks at Macha* Maybe... maybe it won't be so bad. He seems like a really nice guy.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited January 2019
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Angra: ... *looks at Macha* Maybe... maybe it won't be so bad. He seems like a really nice guy.

Celeste: You too?! I don'the care if he is a nice guy. I don't want to marry him! That was my last good act!
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: *raises an eyebrow* ...right.
    37oYgl3.png
    *Upstairs*

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: You too?! I don'the care if he is a nice guy. I don't want to marry him! That was my last good act!

Macha: *her harsh words sting and he looks away, feeling self conscious* Slimy creature...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Alexander: *raises an eyebrow* ...right.

Lis: *Frowns* I'm serious!
    Everywhere i go
    *Upstairs*

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Macha: *her harsh words sting and he looks away, feeling self conscious* Slimy creature...

Celeste: *Glaring over at him as she speaks to Angra*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

@gameplay9098

Celeste: *Glaring over at him as she speaks to Angra*

Angra: *looks over at Macha. She frowns, telling that he's feeling self conscious* You shouldn't be so hard on him... *a bit quieter* It seems like he's self conscious about this.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...