Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Bachelor/ette Challenge Casting Call (Seeking one more!)

Comments

• JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Still looking for new people!
    Made a sim. I could build a house too...

You said you made a sim were you going to submit them?
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Made a sim. I could build a house too...

You said you made a sim were you going to submit them?

Oh, yeah! I'll do that right away!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    If you still need more I may submit a second sim :D
    Shadami wrote: »
    If you still need more I may submit a second sim :D

Great! I'd love it!
    We still need sims for the game!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I will get another sim down.
    edited November 2018
    Image: here
    Name: Bertram Acorsi
    in reality Bertram is a janitor at a half-way house, this was found out after producers researched his background
    Traits: Gloomy, Perfectionist, Self Absorbed
    Aspiration: Body Builder
    About Me: Bonjour Mon Cheri. My Name is Bertram Acorsi and I am the man of your dreams. As you can see, I am the total package. I am smarter than any of the other chimps that are my fellow contestants, I have the looks of a greek god, I am in peak physical shape, nd as you can see by my monocle I am the epitome of sophisticated.
    Other:
    From what the producers have researched regarding this character, Bertram Acorsi likes to think of himself as a suave ladies man, in spite of the fact that these delusions have caused nothing but problems for him. Already cursed with a caveman brow, British smile, and a schnoz reminiscent of Gonzo from the Muppets, Bertram makes up for this by having an off putting, repulsive personality. This led Bertram to getting jumped multiple times and having stitches on his face after he hit on reject from the royal selection challenge & musician Thora Shinigami, fashion Icon Ya-Ya DeBoot, and some women loosely affiliated with famed insa.. I mean erratic yakuza hit-man Shinobi Tokugawa all in the same night. Also, that is a stuck beer bottle, not a monocle in his eye thanks to the carnage from said night. In addition to this history, Bertram wets himself when things don't go his way, which is embarrassing.

How many more after this one are still needed?
    @VanPelt81 Haha! It seems like your sims will cause quite some drama! I think that there is maybe one spot left.
    edited November 2018
    Decided to help make the last one. He doesn't have to be used if someone else decides to make a sim for this casting call. Also, he is more normal than some of my other submissions (Bertram for example).

Name: Garth Rollinson
    Occupation: Aspiring Actor that can't get his foot through the audition stage (works as a caterer to pay the bills)
    Traits: Creative, Genius, Kleptomaniac
    Aspiration: Master Actor
    About Me: My name is Garth Rollinson and I am an Aspiring Actor. I hope to be a leading man in spite of the scars on my face that were caused thanks to an accident when I was 4 that involved an angry poodle that escaped the vet when there to get neutered ripping a chunk of my face off. I work as a caterer now to pay the bills until my acting career takes off which hopefully happens even though I've been told by many casting directors that I am "Too deformed For Hollywood." My goal with being here is to find someone that will give me emotional support regardless of good or bad.
    Other: The poodle that messed up my face was a pink colored poodle

Garth Rollinson can be found with the hashtags #jessicuthulu #bachelor in addition to the link above
    I have just not been playing so I never got around to making any more for this >.<
    I have just not been playing so I never got around to making any more for this >.<

I was really hoping that more people would contribute!

edited December 2018
    Surprised more people didn't submit sims to this. Also, hopefully this story starts soon (assuming there are enough sims in this cast).
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Surprised more people didn't submit sims to this. Also, hopefully this story starts soon (assuming there are enough sims in this cast).

I'm still waiting to see if more people will submit sims!
    I really want to see this story get going. Hopefully this sim helps get it there...

Name: Ashley Madison
    Occupation: Mild Manner Secretary for some sleazy VP at some company
    Traits: Gloomy, Jealous, Romantic
    Aspiration: Jungle Explorer
    About Me: Born with the same name as the imfamous dating site, Ashley Madison is a mild mannered person who thanks to her name gets blamed for many sims' marriages being ruined. This makes it hard for her to find love herself which is why she chose to be cast in this Bachelorette search.
    Other: She is quite shy and wanted the producers to write down her bio
    @Shadami Hey where can I get access to Adam? I'd like to use him in the challenge.
    @Irishsong Where can I get access to Sabrina? I'd like to use her!
    @VanPelt81 I will be using Luna, Michael, and Ashley.

Two Spots Left, Preferably Male.
    edited January 2019
    MsShadami is my I'd on origin... He should be on there. I'll have to check again if you can't find him.

I've been a little absent from the computer. Mostly only checking things from my phone lately. I've been... Let's call it unhealthy . ^^;
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    My origin I'd is Irishsong22. I use cc eyes, so you need to enable cc.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @VanPelt81 I will be using Luna, Michael, and Ashley.

Two Spots Left, Preferably Male.

Cool
    MsShadami is my I'd on origin... He should be on there. I'll have to check again if you can't find him.

I've been a little absent from the computer. Mostly only checking things from my phone lately. I've been... Let's call it unhealthy . ^^;

Oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon. <3
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I have a Sim I can submit for this. I'll have to do so when I get home.
    I have a Sim I can submit for this. I'll have to do so when I get home.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing them!
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    Image: b5X6SvX.png
    Name: Ewan Manderson
    Traits: Squeamish, Neat, Clumsy
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    About Me: So hi! My name is Ewan Manderson, and I really want to be a singer. Except I can't get a gig singing. So I'm currently making ends meet putting my skills to use a handyman - that is, until my big breakout performance, you know? It'll happen some day soon, I can feel it from the bottom of my feet to the ends of my hair! I just have to keep practicing. Oh, so you want to know more about me? Well, I can't dance to save my life, and basic mobility is probably my arch nemesis. Well, except for bugs. And frogs. And slimy things. And dirt. And... and I should probably stop talking now. But yeah! I'm gonna be a singer someday, and maybe when I get there, you'll be there right beside me, yeah?
    Other: You can find me in the Gallery!
    edited January 2019
    Okay so you have nine Sims submitted so far right? Were you able to find Adam?
    Also I found out part of my unhealthy isnim roughly six weeks pregnant. Yay me! I'm so tired... XD
    I showcassed him on my gallery for now just in case. :)
    Post edited by Shadami on
    @TheGreatGorlon Awesome! I have found him and will use him!
    @Shadami Yes I have found Adam! I am looking to add just one more sim. Super congrats on your pregnancy! Babies are so great!