Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2019
    Before Joining the Furystrykar household, Berry Bliss had a tragic childhood. Her father, Shane Snaith had been abusive towards her mother, Henrietta Snaith. Due to the actions of Shane Snaith, Henrietta died. Berry Bliss was a Teenager when her father was sentenced to life imprisonment. When she became a young adult, she tried living on her own, but to no avail. Benjamin Furystrykar, son of the current generation of Furystrykars, found her on a street, and fast became friends. A few days later, Benjamin invited her into the Furystrykar Household, to which she agreed. Fast forward to the present, and Berry Bliss received some horrifying news. She Teleported into Basement floor 3 of Warrior's Respite, where Advarius Furystrykar was sitting down to do some reading. As soon as Advarius saw the look on Berry's face, he knew something was up.

01-07-19_11-59-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

'You look troubled, Berry, what's up?' Advarius queried. 'M-my F-father's out of prison due to old age, and I'm worried he's going to...to try and bring me back...' Berry trembled. 'I don't want to go back to him...Shane Snaith may be my F-father, but I don't feel safe around him....' Advarius could see the scars of Berry's childhood were not just the visible type. 'Alright, lass. I'll see what I can do. Get some rest.'

Berry Bliss thanked him and teleported back to her room. Advarius turned to his smart speaker. 'Lin-Z, broadcast to Laura's study to tell her to come down. I need to talk to my wife.' For once, the usually obnoxious smart speaker obeyed. No sooner had Laura heard the message, she teleported down to the reading room.

01-08-19_12-08-16%25C2%25A0AM.png

'What's wrong dear?' Laura asked. 'Berry Bliss's father, Nathan Snaith, has been released from prison due to old age, and she's worried that he might try and take her back.' Advarius replied. 'What are you going to do, Advarius?' Laura queried. 'Berry is going to get a restraining order out on him, but as my adoptive sister, I'm going to make sure Shane really doesn't come here and harm Berry Bliss!' Advarius replied with confidence.

The next day, Advarius called over Lucy and Hannah Divine, Laura's sisters, and the family butler, Dhruv Acharya. 'Me, Berry Bliss and Laura are all going to visit Shane Snaith, the father of Berry Bliss. It is one trip that I don't want my children to come along on.' Advarius told them. Dhruv bowed and replied 'I'll keep an eye on the house for you, sir.' 'Don't worry about your plants, Advarius, I'll look after them as well as Berry's tulip plant!' Hannah added. She was an avid gardener, just like Berry and Advarius, and loved her Bluebells. Lucy Divine said 'Leave the children to me, Laura.' Laura nodded in thanks.

The three sims arrived at Shane Snaith's house. 'Well, here we are. Let's hope I can warn him to stay away from you, Berry.' Advarius said. Laura turned to Berry Bliss. 'Don't worry lass. Your brother is quite brave. He only will fight if he sees no other way of getting through to your father' She comforted. 'Thank you, Laura.' Berry replied, feeling better. Meanwhile, Advarius had gone into Shane's house. He found Shane watching tv. Shane looked up.

01-08-19_3-46-52%25C2%25A0PM.png

'Who the 'ell are you?' Shane asked, menacingly. 'Advarius Furystrykar. My family took your daughter in. She's taken out a restraining order out against you.' Advarius replied, not phased by the attempts to scare him.

01-08-19_3-48-58%25C2%25A0PM.png

'And what authority gave you permission to take my daughter?' Shane asked, angrily. 'Hers, and my son. She told you that you were put in prison for the murder of your wife. Berry also told me that you were abusive to her and Henrietta, both physically and emotionally!' Advarius replied, not backing down for one second. 'Well, your mum and dad were fools to bring her in. That daughter of mine was a lazy good for nothing...' Before Shane could finish...Advarius lost his temper.

01-08-19_3-49-16%25C2%25A0PM.png

'How DARE YOU. Your daughter and your wife worked tirelessly to please you, whilst you sat around, doing absolutely nothing to help. And to top it all off, YOU INSULT MY PARENTS?'

Shane still was refusing to listen. 'SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND YOU CAN TELL THAT (censored) TO COME HERE!'

Advarius sighed. 'Alright. You've asked for it!' He cracked his knuckles and punched Shane Snaith. A fight ensued.

01-08-19_3-54-55%25C2%25A0PM.png

Fists were flying left and right. Shane kept trying to land a punch, but years of yoga made Advarius faster. He was able to dodge every single move whilst all his attacks landed. The dust settled.

01-08-19_3-55-06%25C2%25A0PM.png

A victorious Advarius Furystrykar stood in front of a dazed Shane Snaith. 'Alright, ALRIGHT, I've gotten the message! I'll leave my daughter alone!' Shane relented.

01-08-19_3-56-36%25C2%25A0PM.png

'That's settled then.' Advarius said triumphantly. 'Good day.'

Advarius came out of the house. 'What happened, brother? Were you able to talk some sense into him?' Berry Bliss asked, nervously. 'It took some effort. But eventually, I did get the message through to him.' Advarius replied, smiling. Laura Furystrykar could tell from the look on her husband's face that Shane must have majorly insulted Elizabeth and Bertram Furystrykar, the mother and father of Advarius. A very happy Berry Bliss hugged her brother. 'Thank goodness that's over!' she said with tears of joy. Lets go home!' Advarius and Laura Furystrykar nodded and set off back home.

That was quite an eventful day. And Berry Bliss has officially joined the Furystrykar side of the family as adopted daughter to Bertram and Elizabeth Furystrykar. Her mother, Henrietta Snaith, was thin, but carried the big asset gene and that was passed on to Berry.
    This was a marathon to type.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited January 2019
    One of my sims adopted a dog named Dog. I wasn't planning to keep the family; it was just a throwaway one to check that everything was working properly after the November patch and mod updates, but now I don't think I can get rid of them.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I thought I'd try getting Don a job again. Alas, on day three he woke up as usual feeling trapped and tense about it. Poor guy. Of course, I had him quit as I can't have my Sims suffer. I might try and have him set up a shop since he knows his way around wood among other things. Caleb, his spouse in my game, likes having a job on the other hand, so he is working currently.

The two are simply living the good life together in the house, I built them. Caleb is a wee bit on the heavy side due to his love of good food and drink coupled with no inclination to exercise :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today middle child Patrick Aaron was being a giant fuss pot. I lost track of how many fits he threw and Sarah and Danny just could NOT keep on top of his needs because by the time he was done eating he'd be tired and need a bath and when that was done he'd be hungry again. His fun was at an all time low and not even a bubble bath helped. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow. (Photos of Sarah feeding him at 4am and later of Danny chatting with him).

2lnh0md.jpg
    j5ebzr.jpg

We dismissed our maid and nanny because, with the butler around, we noticed that the nanny had nothing to do kept stopping working to play on the computer. She's getting really old. We'll probably rehire later though, because these three little ones are a handful for the family to keep up with!

5nu5w5.jpg

The older girls Connor and Jenab invited the kids in their kids club over and together they dominated their homework and did some extra credit. As usual they are on top of their class. Jenab's been feeling a bit down lately though and won't go anywhere unless she's dressed up like a bear.... Apparently this is a phase.
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    So today in my game Grandma was doing laundry and caught on fire. She managed to extinguish herself. Moments later, Mom tried to finish the same load of laundry and also caught on fire. Grandma and Dad freaked out and came running in the laundry room, at which point they caught on fire. Luckily I managed to make them put out the fire and everyone was OK, but It almost caused two toddlers to be orphaned. Stressful night playing the sims to say the least.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    Just having some relaxed fun with my Sims today as well as a bit of decorating and building :)

• Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    Bob Pancakes was in front of the fireplace when the rug caught on fire. Eliza tried to plead for his life but the grim reaper wasn't having it. Also, half the living room ended up burning by the time she extinguished the fire. I ended up using MCCC to revive Bob.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Didn't get much play in since I have been working a lot and once I get home I am exhausted. Did have a few birthdays though. Elliot and Peyton aged up to children and Leo is now a toddler. The kids are at school currently and once they get home I should be able to age up Remington and Duncan and move them out. Winterfest is right around the corner which means Traci can write more books and spend time with her children instead of going out to meet more baby daddies. We are up to 60 kids now since Leo was born. I am so happy with how fast the game is progressing, especially with this generation. I feel I will be done in no time!
    Elliot
    9JwTa9Q.png
    Peyton
    QHwYzBg.png
    Leo
    Y7D6BgH.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Today, Laura and Advarius Furystrykar's daughter, Chloe Furystrykar has gotten a new hairstyle.

01-09-19_6-47-00%25C2%25A0PM.png

This particular hairstyle is by KiaraZurk.

Oh yeah, and I had to sort out the dang Genealogy glitch several times...And it's usually happening when I come out of CAS. Isn't affecting gameplay, but it is irritating.
    Bob Pancakes was in front of the fireplace when the rug caught on fire. Eliza tried to plead for his life but the grim reaper wasn't having it. Also, half the living room ended up burning by the time she extinguished the fire. I ended up using MCCC to revive Bob.

Someone obviously forgot to install a fireguard on that fireplace... at least you got delicious Pancakes. (That was terrible, sorry.)

EDIT: ugh, I need to use NPCC more. Blooming townies moving into houses that are not finished or ones I don't want them to move into. Time to turn Forgotten Hollow into a townie dump...
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    I've had a bit of fun this morning. I decided to make Ophelia Villa in Willow Creek the home to a new family, renaming it Creepy Manor. Instead of having a town full of good looking sims, with nice happy traits, I've introduce to "the hood", Justin and Jamima Creepy and their two kids, Jools and Julian, with there big round eyes, with tiny little pupils, and bazaar dress sense (almost as bazaar, if not worse than the game spawned townies clothing :D ), I added to the adults, as we can't do it to the kids, the creepy walk - hilarious! They're traits are slobs, lazy, gluttons. :D
    I'm now working on the Weirdo family.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    SGfXf3Q.jpg
    I hired Dylan to spray cats in my Sims' vet clinic B)

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Today I finally sorted the irritating space wasting townie issue. Thanks MCCC! And Laura Furystrykar has become a Proper Celebrity. (Seriously, the celebrity walk triggers at 3 stars.) Also, one of Laura's sisters, Lucy Divine is 3 stars and working up to the point where I can turn that celebrity walk off. The other thing that happened yesterday was I took the group out for breakfast. even with the celebrity disguises on, they couldn't get a decent meal without some annoying (censored) interrupting them to ask for a selfie. Funniest thing of that day? Seeing Olivia Divine, Mother of the Divine sisters, knocking a bin down. She probably hated that restaurant.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My streak of having sims NOT win at the Starlight Accolade Awards wore off! The day before he and his wife passed away, Ethan Parker finally won one award! Since they died, their daughter has now won THREE awards- two in one ceremony and one earlier today- and her husband has so far won one. <3 Maybe their daughter, Parker(so-named to keep her mother's family name alive) will win a few, depending on her future plans.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Lot of stuff happened in my game! Traci is on her final pregnancy with her boyfriend, Harley Hobbs. I hope its a girl but if not Shana is the next heiress. Elliot and Peyton aged up to teens and then quickly to YA. They have now moved out. Shana aged to a child and now a teen. Leo is a child and Traci had a child before her final pregnancy, a boy named Damian. He is a toddler.
    The family got together and decorated the tree for Winterfest.
    9EZLS3k.png
    When you are just trying to meet a cute baby daddy and the paparazzi keeps taking pictures of you and fans keep fainting.
    83wALk8.jpg
    Elliot
    qxDZYAi.png
    Peyton
    2W31KAQ.png
    Shana
    OebCRTw.png
    Vv2Htpe.png
    Leo
    2KvEU2G.png
    Damian
    4gLcCUe.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Jenab (Second to Oldest in our family of six kids) is normally a straight A student, but she decided to play hookie today even though she had done all her homework and was feeling great. Why? Because the cute neighbour boy Brendan texted her and asked her to and she's developed a major crush on her. Oh well, the notice still came through that she's top of her class so what's one day off? She did still attend drama class after school.

2j51boh.jpg

In the meantime Sarah and Danny are still having trouble getting a good nanny. We have three that seem to rotate, two creepy old guys with the personality trait "Evil" so we aren't convinced we want them around our kids. And then Kiersten who is fantastic and the kids love her, but she's soooo old and frail that she can barely pick up the kids anymore without collapsing and we are sure she is going to die of a heart attack on us any day. Plus the bond between her and the kids is so strong that even on her days off she keeps letting herself into the house and chilling in our bathtub etc. We think in her old age she has inherited dementia and thinks she lives with us. We keep firing these guys and hiring new nannies but it's always one of these three that comes back, sigh. At least the butler is good on helping with the kids too so we've just been tag-teaming it.

Toddler Patrick Aaron reached level 5 imagination skill. He was feeling much less moody today (though still fairly moody, he's much more of a cranky pants than any of the other family kids) He only has one more skill until he's reached level 5 in everything so we'll age him up on his next birthday to child and then let the three infants (who are past their birthdays) age into toddlers.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    My latest edits for my sim blog. In game the girls are kids already. They were a cute blast to play. The brown eyed ones are twins, the blue eyed one is adopted.
    46647911111_eb1311fe06_b.jpg
    46647910411_aa15680cde_b.jpg
    46647898481_1e4d9f1826_b.jpg
    46647895721_bbe90df030_b.jpg
    I'm definitely gonna have several toddlers in the house again next generation. The heiress is in the starfish top.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Taking a break from Gemma and her destruction. Back to my Adler's
    Aww look at them being all sweet and happy T.T I missed this!
    12-21-18_1-02-54nbspAM_zpsmm7sd6i2.png
    12-21-18_1-03-13nbspAM_zpsdqfoife1.png

........Dein? What card game are you teaching them? I dunno if its child friendly!
    12-21-18_2-34-47nbspAM_zps1imdqr4y.png

The kids are making friends~
    12-21-18_5-33-53nbspPM_zpst9rxl08l.png
    12-21-18_5-36-56nbspPM_zpsned4806h.png
    12-28-18_10-30-56nbspPM_zpsnlk1jukw.png

Reed takes the chance to enjoy some Geekcon action while his kids and nephew are at school, wife at work, he does not work until late being a comedian.
    12-28-18_11-15-17nbspPM_zps8fiyajaj.png

Nadia comes to Geekcon after work or... well to the karaoke bar, she sang a little got a little juiced and I have no idea what getup Dein is wearing, only that he has no pants on....
    12-28-18_11-13-44nbspPM_zpsbaaptgz3.png

The flower bun made himself right at home in our house. The kids did not mind they loved him!
    12-28-18_11-55-24nbspPM_zpstubruiuk.png

Aaah this is so rare for me! Mud fight! xD I enjoyed watching them!
    12-29-18_12-01-29nbspAM_zpsj3aa3wuq.png
    12-29-18_12-00-35nbspAM_zpstfck42su.png

Family time in the activity room~
    12-29-18_12-55-14nbspAM_zpszrug9jex.png

I'm sure many can relate to how HARD it was to get this picture -.- they would not sit and then they would not stay but HA! I got a picture of them at the 'movies' They had a good time! Well expect for Reed, he had to head to work.
    12-31-18_6-02-43nbspPM_zps4ld3fs2q.png
    12-31-18_6-03-17nbspPM_zpsdyfv6rfw.png

After the movies they went over to a little play area. Blake was sliding down the little slide on the ship.
    12-31-18_6-17-34nbspPM_zpsaermuadk.png

Aww poor Yu is having a breakout! (kawaii stacies mod: Slice of Life). Poor teen looks so miserable!
    12-31-18_7-33-27nbspPM_zps9frvg2wq.png

I'll leave it here with this adorable pic~ I love this family <3
    12-31-18_7-24-48nbspPM_zpsvu48fi18.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm back with another round of Pleasantview Townies who have relocated and started families in Brindleton Bay! We start the autumn off with the Sims family...

This is the toddler you get when Isiah is hungry...and it isn't fun!
    46695505051_ab392335e4_c.jpg

Farrah aged into a child and loves to play Voidcritters, board games and read. She loves to keep everything in order just like her mom and is quite smart. She is all in all a good kid.
    46695503411_ffc9648e4a_c.jpg

Marylena - If mopping the grass in your free time makes you happy then so be it.
    46695500531_9204bb5db3_c.jpg

Farrah battles one of her friends while they wear their winter clothes - even though it is the first week of autumn - even though they are inside.
    45780287785_4c5bbfa1f0_c.jpg

The Sims family likes to spend their evenings in the living room reading books.
    46695499001_473cd2cea3_c.jpg

Farrah - there is no need to be a sore winner! And really, you haven't won the game just another turn! Farrah had Jennifer Long and Rhiannon GilsCarbo over for a sleepover. The girls have become fast friends and spend alot of time together.
    46695495111_a84d154c02_c.jpg

Isiah aged up into a child and is quite social. We are sure he is going to fit right in at school and quickly make friends.
    46695491261_07c742474a_c.jpg

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @Advarius9001 what are those little bubbles on top of sims head?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Simpkin wrote: »
    @Advarius9001 what are those little bubbles on top of sims head?
    You mean Shane Snaith? That's the dazed effect.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

So even after Jenab had gone to bed, Brandon the little boy next door (they have a crush on each other) stayed over at the home ALL NIGHT to help keep the babies entertained. He did a great job of it too and his relationship with baby Abigail is getting stronger. Thanks Brandon! None of the actual hired help gave a hand and the parents were tag-teaming it and exhausted. Brandon went home around 6am to get ready for school.

2412rmb.jpg

Sarah and Danny taught their adopted son Patrick how to dance. Cute except for what he really needed was a bath and the three screaming infants in the other room could do with a diaper change.

25qdt7o.jpg

Then despite already having a household of 8, including 6 kids age 10 and under, Danny decided he couldn't resist taking in one more so he went out and brought home little red-headed Randy after getting a call from CPS saying the tot needed a foster home for a couple days while waiting to find adoptive parents. Randy and Patrick hit it off immediately.

25s54py.jpg

At one point little Randy managed to escape and run up the road, across two busy streets, and was heading for the park. Luckily Danny caught him and brought him back home. He tried to escape a couple more times after as well.

15qyfcy.jpg

Suddenly Jenab came flying out of the bathroom yelling "Stranger Danger" and we couldn't figure out what was going on with her for the longest time... until we saw it... OMGOSH!!!!!! Who the hell is that!??!?! Turns out it's the grim reaper whom I have never seen before... HELP! Who is about to die?

xmn1vr.jpg

Our bets are on the elderly nanny who can barely walk let alone take care of the kids. And sure enough she enters the bathroom right after and stands beside the reaper but then he seems to be ignoring her. Oh please don't be a household member! I mean, I know the babies are crying but baby's DO that!

Connor our oldest, who is still child age, walks into the bathroom and introduces herself and next thing I know she's hugging the grim reaper and it says she's feeling "flirty" towards him.... What the hell? I didn't think kids could feel flirty and WHY to the grim reaper?! I mean this kid is still terrified of the monster under the bed!

Anyways the ashes appear and I couldn't figure out who died at first but turns out it was the butler, who was then automatically replaced with a new butler who is elderly and super slow so now the nanny AND the butler are completely useless to us and all they do is sleep and bathe. *sigh*. Thinking of firing them both and hiring a caterer every day instead. The Reaper stayed long enough to watch the telly before leaving.

spdnc4.jpg

Oh look, Jenab can't get any sleep because the nanny is asleep in her bed... again!

7jwy.jpg

This young lady came over to talk to us about adopting our foster child Randy... we invited her in and she ran straight past Randy and into the kids bedroom to stare at the babies. Back off lady, you can't have our other kids. In the end she did finalize the adoption so Randy has a new good home now. Hopefully we can check up on him now and then.

Oh and the blonde girl in the picture? That's Lara our second foster child because Danny still hasn't learnt to stop bringing home every kid in SimVerse when he can barely feed his own. Lara's a sweetie pie and Jenab invited her to join her princess club. We bought another bed for her and she's sleeping in Jenab's room for now.

anmoog.jpg

Connor got another Scout badge... only 2 to go.

• Options
    I deliberately got the paparazzi darling quirk on Lucy Divine today...As far as quirks go, that's actually a good quirk. And Marsten Divine visited, with a very uncomfortable mood, so I got Laura Furystrykar to try and cheer him up.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Traci and Harley got married! And their heiress Addisyn aged to a cute little toddler. Damian is now a child as well.
    Addisyn Harley Hobbs. The heiress for the next generation. She is going to move to Del Sol Valley and become an actress. Only taking jobs when her kids are in school. Supplementing her income in other ways.
    AEjSqRh.png
    Damian
    6Eq7ZUV.png
    Their wedding. It was small and intimate and everything they could have hoped for. All the kids in the household plus a few extras who were able to come were there as well. The bride and groom consummated their marriage in the observatory. The wedding took place in the park at San Myshuno.
    kg9fjg0.png
    fuCtMH4.png
    JpJXlSe.png
    J8sEomB.png
    Ul3bu30.png

I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • Options
    Recently, I've gotten rid of the Starlight Accolades lot in Willow Creek, and tweaked a few settings in MCCC. No more random pregnancies, Monsters under the bed are now a thing of the past, and I have the Multiple Best Friends Forever setting enabled. The other thing that I did today was add a new sim called Vanessa Immogen to Willow Creek. Her traits are Foodie, Outgoing and Goofball.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    We found an adoptive home for Lara, she's going to become a Landgraab, but she was such a sweetheart we had trouble saying goodbye to her.

nnkzeo.png
    (Lara meeting her new mother, her dad's name is Malcolm and he was at work or something as he couldn't come pick her up.)

I'm not sure why but all the potential adoptive parents run straight to our babies... who are NOT up for adoption. Even after she met Lara she headed back to the babies lol.

After Scouts, Connor got the Kids Club together and they all went swimming and then ice skating. Sarah joined in with the kids for a bit and showed off her nifty figure skating skills. Half the kids didn't even bother to change out of their swimsuits before skating but it was extremely hot out so it was fine.

14ctjjm.png

And yes we of course invited little Lara back to skate too.

Connor was late for school because instead of leaving she decided on her own to do extra credit homework... not that that does much good if you aren't in class to hand it in.
    2cmrhqh.png

The principal called, apparently no one will play with Jenab at recess who is usually very popular so she must have done something to make the other kids mad at her. I'm sure they'll all be over it by the end of the day.

Our elderly butler that replaced the amazing butler that died, is utterly useless. Despite having her own quarters on the second floor she insists on using our bathtub all day which means the bathroom isn't ever free for the needs of the rest of the family of 8 (sometimes more when we have foster kids). She didn't cook anything, ignored the crying babies, and didn't clean a single thing in the 4 sim days she was with us, so we fired her and got someone new. The new butler is off to a great start so hopefully this one doesn't die on us haha!

The nanny wasn't doing anything and really does look ready to drop dead she's so old. Plus she KEEPS coming in after hours so we fired her and revoked her key but when we tried to hire a new nanny she was back again. *sigh*. She showed up for work an hour late and wearing her pajamas...

As soon as the three infants are old enough to use the potty without help I think we're getting rid of nannies for good. I'm wondering if I get the household to be really mean to the current nanny we can get her to stop coming back. I mean, we feel sorry for the old lady but she NEEDS to retire!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top