Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Non-Sims Youtubers?

13...Next

Comments

• MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Kubz Scouts - Papa Jay is everything tbh

TheOdd1sOut - Ooh his art style, I love it

CuteC3 - Cool animation, with cool artstyle, with cool characters designs.. just OH LORD
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • BlazeRavenwolfBlazeRavenwolf Posts: 3 New Member
    TSMC mainly Minecraft builds
  • boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    DarkNemeZis666
    TheJustMaTtHeW (wish U were here😢. We miss U [if you're not hungarian, he died 5 years ago])
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    - Dan and Phil : I mean they do play the Sims, but they aren't sim YouTubers or anything. They are two of my favorite people in the world, and if you haven't watched them I really recommend you check them out!
    - Shane Dawson (+Squad) : You've gotta love my queen Shane, he's just incredible. His videos the past year have been so impressive, they are literally about TV quality.
    -Smosh Pit : I know a lot of people like the old Smosh better than the new people, but I love the Smosh squad. Not gonna lie, there are a bunch of people in Smosh that annoy me, but I love Shayne, Courtney, Noah, Keith, and Olivia.
    -Markiplier and Jacksepticeye : While I don't watch them as often as the others, I love their personalities so much. I especially love when they make videos together and with their friends, and they never fail to make me laugh.

There are some others I watch, but these are the main few at the moment.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif