Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of sim overlord are you?

2...Next

Comments

• HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Neutral
    Hehehe, no we won't judge, we'll only be amused. Sims are pretty mild anyway compared to other games. It's hard to really be evil.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Neutral
    I take care of my Sims but will not interfere with anything that might harm them. If they die, they die. I will sometimes add drama to make their lives more difficult yet interesting.
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    Other
    It really depends on my mood and boredom level with my games, sometimes I try to make them have the best possible life, other times.. I have the husband impregnate half of the neighborhood and burn the family house down. I've killed Sims spouses in order to have another Sim marry them, I've had Sims cheat on each other while the other is in the nextroom, Klepto's stealing everything in sight..

I usually go from happy awesome life to being bored and needing to add some drama.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Neutral
    It evens out really well to neutral. I let my Sims follow the natural course of life. They fall in love and have friends. I don't do anything negative on purpose unless it's for the storyline on have going, which may have some negative stuff but always ends happily. Depends on the Sims too. Happy is different for different people, like I don't 'cure' noncommittal Sims by finding them the One. They don't want that.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Evil
    Hejix wrote: »
    Hehehe, no we won't judge, we'll only be amused. Sims are pretty mild anyway compared to other games. It's hard to really be evil.

Well, I don't think anyone can beat "nuking" their sims. :mrgreen: Probably a zombie infestation might come close though. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Benevolent
    Benevolent... for the most part. I don't aim to do bad things but sometimes they happen. From uni breakups to fires that kill all the kids at a birthday party. I'm an overlord with good intentions though, I think they know that. :lol:

Some things are for the greater good and sometimes accidents happen, but I like to keep them happy.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Other
    It really depends on my mood. For the most part I tend to let my Sims have happy, little lives, but every now and then I fry a paparazzo, peeping tom, or annoying Sim. I also have a (mostly defunct) save somewhere where I was attempting to achieve every death type available.

I should see if I still have that save...
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Neutral
    Benevolent... for the most part. I don't aim to do bad things but sometimes they happen. From uni breakups to fires that kill all the kids at a birthday party. I'm an overlord with good intentions though, I think they know that. :lol:

Some things are for the greater good and sometimes accidents happen, but I like to keep them happy.

Fire that kills all the kids at a birthday party?!? Heesh...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Evil
    I humbly beg the court for my submission to retain my title as the "most sadistic Watcher" in Sims 3" history. My sims generally spend most of their little digital lives terrified of what I will do to them if they annoy me.

https://youtu.be/8CE8mMEraMY

The defence rests.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Evil
    I don't murder sims for fun, but I do put them through A LOT of stuff. :lol: I find it boring to play good families that nothing ever happens to, so there's typically a lot of cheating, divorce, crime, etc to...stir things up a bit. :3
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Evil
    @ApparentlyAwesome Okay, I'm a little concerned if we consider fires that wipe out a whole birthday party full of children "benevolent." :lol: I'm not convinced these are mere accidents. :smirk: