Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Insta-Crash?

Already removed CC, and it's still crashing. What's bizarre, to me, is that there is no error, no "The Sims 4 is not responding" or anything of the like. It just instantly disappears as if I had never opened it.

At first, it seemed random. It crashed after leaving CAS, then while in CAS, and now, I am trying to make a duplicate of my current save by doing save as. And once I click to rename the save, boom. Game vanishes. Only heavy mods I use are mccc and I already updated it. I would be majorly disappointed if I couldn't use my save anymore as I had been working on it pretty diligently, so help would be very appreciated!

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Have you tried another save game? Resetting game folder or Repair the game? if those still dont fix the issue I would suspect some background program interfering with the game, try disabling some antivirus or any other programs that run in the background.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi @tasmabel, the Help Center is now hosted on Answers HQ. Could you recreate this thread in the The Sims 4 Technical Issues space.

Closing thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top