Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    What is the ship name??? Valle?

I'm SOOO on board. And definitely like @Ashubii 's thoughts of them having a sort of "courtship", (although neither of them are getting courtship advice. But everyone else seems like they might throw down at any moment: Lox, Laffin, Slem, Elliexmerman, Velrexx, etc...)

:love:

omg i love all of these ship names!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh goodness. Poor Valerian!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ashubii wrote: »
    What is the ship name??? Valle?

I'm SOOO on board. And definitely like @Ashubii 's thoughts of them having a sort of "courtship", (although neither of them are getting courtship advice. But everyone else seems like they might throw down at any moment: Lox, Laffin, Slem, Elliexmerman, Velrexx, etc...)

:love:

omg i love all of these ship names!

LOL! I'd love a list of official ship names from the Maker:

Known official ship names

1. Fox x Lani: Lox

2. Griffin x Lani: Laffin

3. Valerian x Belle: Vallerina (Hey, my computer changed it to this!) Bellerian

Now onto the names I don't know yet (and have probably been set but I haven't seen them)

4. Fish Fishman x Ellie

5. Clem x Sly

6. Velvet x Rexx

7. Caspian x Hamlet

8. Anders x ???

Have I forgotten someone?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong He'll be okay! Probably. ;)

@pammiechick LOL Vallerina is hilarious.

As for the others, I didn't set/think about most of them actually! I was just thinking of the Lani and Belle ones the other day because they were funny.

I think Elliefish is cute (I probably still call him Fish Fishman more often than I do Prince Kai, he actually still has a placeholder name in my game LOL).

Poor Anders though. :( He's a captain without a ship!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Anders! :bawling:

And he so desperately wants someone to love...maybe Prince Fish Fishman might have someone for him? :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick LOL Prince Kai probably knows a bunch of single mermaids. ;) I don't know why, but I originally imagined him having like a hundred siblings, rofl. (I think that would break my game...)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Sorry I have to share: Clem x Sly.... Slycle (Because it sounds like something you'd ride) Velvet and Rexx Revel (She's reveling after all in a certain fragrant area.) Ellie x Kai...Kaiel (After Superman, my inner nerd just splattered the keyboard please pass the tissues) Caspian x Hamlet ...nope nothing. Finally Anders x Right Palm....Rightander.... (I know, I know I'm so sorry....) Also, yeah, do Mermen spawn and if so do they raise the children like seahorses? If so why aren't more people after mermen? Would the spawn have a collective name like Kai 1 through to 1000. Do they fear passing fish until they are old enough and big enough not to be eaten? And if they do spawn then how is Ellie going to feel about tadpoles rather than babies?
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Sorry I have to share: Clem x Sly.... Slycle (Because it sounds like something you'd ride) Velvet and Rexx Revel (She's reveling after all in a certain fragrant area.) Ellie x Kai...Kaiel (After Superman, my inner nerd just splattered the keyboard please pass the tissues) Caspian x Hamlet ...nope nothing. Finally Anders x Right Palm....Rightander.... (I know, I know I'm so sorry....) Also, yeah, do Mermen spawn and if so do they raise the children like seahorses? If so why aren't more people after mermen? Would the spawn have a collective name like Kai 1 through to 1000. Do they fear passing fish until they are old enough and big enough not to be eaten? And if they do spawn then how is Ellie going to feel about tadpoles rather than babies?

:joy::joy::joy: omg you're hilarious

I'm partial to Hampian as a nickname for Caspian & Hamlet. Will their romance be hampered or championed?! :joy:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    Hampian! Sounds like you could order it in any coffee shop....loving it! lolol
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    You guys are cracking me up!! :D:joy::joy:
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm still on Ellie x Lani even with no ship name and no other supporters.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

No other supporters?! No one asked me :tongue: I've been low key hoping Ellie can rope Lani into some fun shenanigans she'll enjoy and that will help her uh-- come out of her shell :wink:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

No other supporters?! No one asked me :tongue: I've been low key hoping Ellie can rope Lani into some fun shenanigans she'll enjoy and that will help her uh-- come out of her shell :wink:

And Prince Kai is a prince. Every mermaid will want to get him seahorse pregnant anyways (which I really hope is true now)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Me: Huh, why are there seven notificat--oh.

LOLOLOL. I should've known you'd be the instigator, @Bloosmoo <3<3 I love the ship names, rofl. As for mermen spawning, HMMM. I like that seahorse idea--and Ellie probably would too.

@Morningstar LOL, I like Hampian! And the possible double meaning in the name. Bloosmoo's right, it does sound like a coffee shop offering--"Camlet" sounded vaguely obscene.

Oh man I'm glad I came into my thread today, rofl. And aww, I'm happy Ellie x Lani have their fans too. <3 I really love the two of them together.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Velvet loves dogs!

Irsr0G4.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    "Velvet loves dogs" wow who knew I had so much in common with her

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Fangs characters, they're just like us
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Velvet <3<3<3 And who knew she had such a thing for big paws! I wonder if she'll ever be on first name terms with Rexx seeing as they shared the same crate and all and part of me (the part that would love to see little purple eyed red haired Hellions everywhere) wonders how much longer he can stand her charms for. I mean in dog form she's adorable, why is he resisting? I can half imagine his kids, which would be true hell hounds....calling him Father Ashes for all eternity. But then there's another part of me that wonders if this is meant to be at all seeing as he's protesting about mating with her in human form and dog form. What's wrong with him? Is it because he isn't the one doing the corrupting that's the problem? I also want to interview Gaston to see what he thinks about all this going on with his best friend. I mean surely there's some jealousy there, after all Velvet is hot stuff and it would make her a part of Belle's family, albeit a branch that would possible send Graham into apoplexy. I did note though that she said Mr Ashes could mate with her and Gaston could be the DogFather, so maybe she's thinking Rexx for the fun of it and eyecandy aspect and Gaston for the long term devotion? So many questions and I know, I know I have to wait and that's half the fun..... *sulks and takes overactive brain back into it's dark corner to relax*
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo ROFL, always look forward to your comments. <3<3 Part of Rexx's resistance is her being a pest and the age she was when they first met--and the other part is that he's really interested in Belle, or at least the thrill of the chase. Also, he HATES being a dog, rofl. I think Velvet's cute in both her forms though!

Oh man, it's like I need a Gaston chapter now... No, I can't--I already have too many. :'(:'(:'( As for the dogfather thing, it was a (bad) pun on godfather. I'm sorry, lolll.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awe I love Velvet in her doggo form, you portray her perfectly. <3 Rexx is just not into her like she is with him. Makes me wonder if she will ever change his mind. :/ I also wonder if Gaston would be jealous if he knew...
  • Options
    Velvet gets the CUTEST doggie award! <3

Rexxy otoh...I DO like his devilish handsome self. Doggie. No. :bawling:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @pammiechick Welcome to the pain I felt all last gen :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Y'know a Gaston chapter would always be met with enthusiasm, I mean he's a doggo after all.... Dogfather is good, I mean when you think whose pupper he is, and he's obviously the brains in the family.... Still not tempted??? No pressure. No pressure at all :) (Completely into the Velvet, Gaston pairing right now, we could call it Gasvelve)
  • Options
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Y'know a Gaston chapter would always be met with enthusiasm, I mean he's a doggo after all.... Dogfather is good, I mean when you think whose pupper he is, and he's obviously the brains in the family.... Still not tempted??? No pressure. No pressure at all :) (Completely into the Velvet, Gaston pairing right now, we could call it Gasvelve)
    I am, too! But shhh...don’t tell Lobster!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @haswh Thank you! <3<3 And he could come around, you never know! LOL, what does go on inside Gaston's floofy head?

@pammiechick Aww, it's okay for Velvet to be a dog but not Rexx? ;) That's not fair! (Rexx would agree though.)

@CitizenErased14 Does this mean I can't turn a hot dude into a dog next gen!

@Bloosmoo OMG, Gaston as a brainy French gentleman...so tempting. Also I totally read that as "gas valve."
    Post edited by LadyLobster on
    uduVcAP.png