Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Items in Sale Packs

_Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
So I need help, I recently bought some of the style packs that were on sale. Like the summer style pack and date night pack.
I remember it had hair styles and an outfit and makeup.
And I’m sure I am missing the makeup but customer service claims
"All color variants are available when editing a Sim, but each skin tone only supports a range of them. This is because we wanted to ensure that any makeup available will look beautiful on your Sim’s skin tone."
But I tested that theory by changing my sim skin tone and it didn’t change anything, I’m still missing the makeup.
And customer service said unless I have a screen shot of the sale pack, they can’t help me. But the sale pack disappears after it’s been purchase, so I would have had to take the screen shot before purchasing (but why would I buy something expecting I wouldn’t get all the items I bought?)
Ugh...
Anyway if someone wouldn’t mind taking some screen shots of the sales if they’re still going on and posting them here so I can show customer service that would help me a bunch.
Although I have a feeling I’m just SOL and have to request a refund via my App Store.
So let this threat be a warning to all those who spend money on this game. If you don’t get what you paid for, it’s unlikely you ever will thanks to extremely misinformed and unhelpful customer service.

Update: They gave me 200 coins and are now saying it’s a glitch. I’m requesting a refund with Apple who are far easier to communicate with. So this thread can be deleted or closed, unless other people find this useful. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

Post edited by _Bulma_ on

Comments

• SimscashlostSimscashlost Posts: 12 New Member
    I has a similar problem with them because I lost all my sim cash and I had to go into apple and ge5 a copy of my receipt and send them. They finally gave it back to me but they sure didn’t want to
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    That’s awful @Simscashlost
    I couldn’t even get EA to give me a refund, so I went to ask Apple for help, explained to them the situation and they immediately agreed to refunded me the money I spent for the style packs. No back and forth, no jumping thru hoops. I was so happy, I emailed them again just to say thank you and wish them a happy new year. Lol 😅
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Nyxx7007Nyxx7007 Posts: 2 New Member
    :( same problem ..bought a pack n never received content ...EA had me jumping through their rings of fire ..while I was soaked in gasoline ..
    They had me NUMEROUS times show proof of purchase ... n very willingly took money from my account ..BUT to refund or ...OR..give me my purchase I never received was like pulling teeth ... found numerous reason not to give me refund AND/OR my purchase ..ending result was I didn’t show the right proof of purchase .. was a agonizing week of phone tag n emails ... disgusted snuff I almost deleted game and said F*** IT
  • Nyxx7007Nyxx7007 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Nyxx7007 said:
    > :( same problem ..bought a pack n never received content ...EA had me jumping through their rings of fire ..while I was soaked in gasoline ..
    > They had me NUMEROUS times show proof of purchase ... n very willingly took money from my account ..BUT to refund or ...OR..give me my purchase I never received was like pulling teeth ... found numerous reason not to give me refund AND/OR my purchase ..ending result was I didn’t show the right proof of purchase .. was a agonizing week of phone tag n emails ... disgusted enuff I almost deleted game and said F*** IT