Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The fastest way to kill a sim

Is this offensive? I don't know. Sorry if it is.

I have two Sims in the house I have to get rid of. I considered moving them out and deleting them but for some reason they always show up as NPC's And because these two I'm trying to kill are duplicate Sims I just think it will be confusing.

So what's the fastest way? I've locked them in a wall and they just won't seem to bite it.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Update, they got out of the wall!!! They gotta go!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Are they household Sims?
    Or are they duplicates from another household who are guests at your house?

There's lots of ways to do this, but it depends on what packs you have and/or how open to cheating you are.
    Seasons you can gift them Death-Flower-scented flower arrangements, which will age them up one life stage each time, killing them if given one when they're elders.
    Could be fast if you cheated your Flower Arranging skill up and gave yourself death flowers to do this.

With seasons, you can also try to kill them via temperature.
    Cold's easy, just use the weather machine to make it a blizzard, and trap them outside and/or in a pool surrounded by fences.

If they're locked in a wall, death by starvation probably takes around 3 Sim days.

Just make sure when the bite it to release their spirits, or else you'll have duplicate ghosts running around.
    I'd say to just split the households and delete them, though.
    Easier, and no ghosts.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2019
    ROFL...too funny.

You need to delete them from the household manager in neighborhood view after moving them out to get them to stop showing up in the world. That should be all it takes.

As far as the fastest way to kill them, fastest would be using a mod like MCCC to instantly kill them with the death-method of your choice.

Without mods, In winter it's super fast killing a sim if you take them to an outdoor pool when it is cold and force them to swim. Make sure they don't have (m)any positive moodlets when you send them into the water and it is nearly instantaneous.

In summer, you could use heat to kill them by making them spontaneously combust while hot, by having them drink coffee or some such. I think you need to get them on fire twice for it to kill them though.

Death by hilarity is also really easy to obtain if you have a house where you can stack up a lot of happiness moodlets. Just get them stacked up and then take them to an area with +playful decor and make them do some playful interactions. Get them to Hilarity with a total of +15 total Happy + Playful moodlets. For me, this one is the easiest death method. I have to use a mod to prevent playful death or my sims die from playful all the time when I am not watching them.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited January 2019
    I like to make the offending sim a vampire and then make them wait out in the sun. Nice animations :)

In order to make a vampire

traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited January 2019
    If it is early spring for you, chuck them into the pool and let them swim around abit. Fastest way to die I have ever seen. Poor Liberty Lee, still has nightmares from her death experience.
  • Options
    Hmm, I don't have the vampire one so I will try the pool. I considered making them deathly ill but that cheat isn't working for me.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the only illness that can actually kill a sim is the rodent fever thing from my first pet stuff. any other illness just gives them moodlets and is contagious

walling sims up, as you apparently discovered, needs you to keep that lot the active lot for 3+ days while the sim slowly starves. if you leave the lot for any reason, they're no longer trapped. and since it's a 3 day thing, not even remotely the best option

depending on what packs you have, drowning, fire, electrocution, an emotional death (all base game), poorly made pufferfish sushi (city living) or overheating/freezing (seasons) can all be pretty fast, but either take a bit of setting up first, a sim with practically negative cooking skill, or to be in the proper season (mostly. you can have a sim overheat by wearing winter clothes when it's not winter and drinking lots of hot beverages)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Pufferfish nigiri if you have city living. If they eat the dish while in a bad mood or if it's just made poorly they'll definitely kick the bucket.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Or very easy one just have them watch something funny or let them take a bath as many time as you can they'll die from laughing or let there needs go down til plum bob goes red just lock them in a room prevent them getting out.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Fastest method I know of: MCCC.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    First of all, talking about killing Sims is just like talking about your favorite ice cream - totally normal.

Now back to the topic... Death of starvation is too long, you need more than 2 days, depending on their hunger bar. If you have Season, you can try swimming in freezing temperature. Or you can serve bad nigiri sushi. Death by laughter needs too much set up, IMO.
  • Options
    CeyllynnCeyllynn Posts: 25 Member
    It used to be so much easier when you could just take away the pool ladder, lock them in with a stove, make them repair something...
  • Options
    So I'm still doing this since I don't remotely have the time to ply continuously like I used to. If I kill them in the pool will they haunt the lot? If I delete their headstones?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    MCCC is the fastest. But if you do not mod, I usually just let them drown in a pool and trap them in.
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    edited January 2019
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    So I'm still doing this since I don't remotely have the time to ply continuously like I used to. If I kill them in the pool will they haunt the lot? If I delete their headstones?

They only haunt the lot if their Urn/Gravestone is placed on that lot.

So if they die and you put their Urn on, like, a fireplace mantle, or put their grave in the backyard, then at night their ghost might pop out and haunt the place until morning.

But if you keep their grave tucked in a Sim's inventory or in the household inventory, or just on another lot, then they won't haunt your lot.

If you want to decorate with the gravestone but don't want the ghost, you can also just release the spirit by using the urn/grave and choosing that option. That's irreversible, though.
  • Options
    CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Pufferfish nigiri if you have city living. If they eat the dish while in a bad mood or if it's just made poorly they'll definitely kick the bucket.

Oh yes. And they will kick it quickly. I had a Sim on the criminal path and one of the milestones was to witness the death of another Sim or something like that so he made dinner for her (and wasn't a great cook). RIP first wife that he actually married for the money which he used to upgrade his home... >:)
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »

Oh yes. And they will kick it quickly. I had a Sim on the criminal path and one of the milestones was to witness the death of another Sim or something like that so he made dinner for her (and wasn't a great cook). RIP first wife that he actually married for the money which he used to upgrade his home... >:)

Whaaaa!!! That's crazy! I usually play sims pretty safe so I've never done the criminal career path. Witness death! How much did they get in her will cause don't they kind of share the household income?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    Yeah. I usually play "nice" Sims and career paths too and it was pretty devious. Well, I think she was one of the one member family pre-mades that come with more than $20K if you move them in, so I had her move in and get married and well - it was convenient for the career path and she wasn't one of the ones I really got to like and neither did he apparently because he sure didn't mourn for long. Sooo....
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    I just killed off a couple elders that should have gone ages ago, by undressing them in the snow. Winter obviously, cold but not freezing. It was quick.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited January 2019
    Of you have UI Cheats Extension installed you can kill with hunger almost immediately by clicking the far left end of the need bar just next to the button. R.I.P Prescott Madden, we barely knew ya! You can also perform this multiple times on the bladder button in a public space and mortification will take care of it. 😈
  • Options
    JennyNoelleJennyNoelle Posts: 22 Member
    I don't normally kill sims. The only time I actually did, without a mod, was because I was testing out Nyx's Zombie mod and needed the gravestone.

So I took the most unlikable sim I could find off the gallery, immediately trapped him in the pool via fence, and sped-up time to the max.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    If you have jungle adventures walking a sim into some of the traps twice in a row is instant kill. Costs a bit of time and cash for the trip, but you don't have a long wait once you get to the temple.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    edited January 2019
    I use the death cheat if I've really had enough of them. Only if they're elders though. But, freezing to death seems to be an easy option.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    i normally drown them. elders ill make woohoo twice in a row if im feeling like something different
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    i normally drown them. elders ill make woohoo twice in a row if im feeling like something different

Yeah, that was my old tactic, but sometimes they went on for way too many woo hoos before they died.
    MLgj4Vx.png