Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a question for your sims

ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
If ever your sim won 700 million simoleons what would they do?
I prefer Shade than Shady

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited October 2018
    My first thought was to convert it into a real cash... :D But, on second thought, I could probably get my Sim to give at least 1M each to townies, build my Sim a huge mansion or probably a palace, get them to buy a lot of retail Lots & offering free items once a week, buy them 2nd, 3rd, 4th houses (if possible), buy an island (also, if it is possible).. and living like a king/queen for the rest of their life and perhaps until the next few generations...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    If it were the sim in my avatar who won it, she'd spend it on a mansion and throw parties every night.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    My Sim would just happen to have it "disappear" to other places.

All they need is 100K and a self-run business
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I have an 8 sim household, so who will I choose?

Is all 8 okay?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'd move some random sim in with me and then move the family out and leave the random sim with the money.
    No interesting gameplay possible with that much money.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Buy 10 retail stores, one a marina, one a mall, one a publix, one a vet, one a diner, (so technically 3 retail stores a vet and 6 restaurants?) one a mcdonalds, + other things.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    alyssaisalwaysc00lalyssaisalwaysc00l Posts: 4 New Member
    Upgrade the house, buy a retail lot so that way he can sell all the bathtubs his heart desires, and then donate the rest.
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    One is an heir to a Yakuza family fortune, doesn't need it...
    The other is a humble monk, also doesn't need it.

If they won then it depends on who get's their hands on it first, Genji would probably blow it all in a single night on parties somehow, Zen would donate it to animal shelters.
    2nte6j4.png
  • Options
    TaehaisanalienTaehaisanalien Posts: 2 New Member
    My little Alien will probably spend it to cute stuff like plushie or magical girl things/ outfit and a build a cute space ships in sailor moon figure :smile: (this is really specific XD)
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    She'd finish building her house...and then I'd cheat most of it away. I don't keep that much cash on hand for my Sims since I don't feel there's much point. I'd maybe keep 10k for bills and future expenses, because as long as the house is done, I don't really need it around. If they earn that much somehow I'd be impressed enough to let them keep it 😂
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Sim in my avatar would buy bunch of cameras and more electronics to stuff up her house
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    My sim would make hide/destroy all the evidences and convince everyone who nows about her past life to keep quiet. (She murdered more than 20 people [that is how she became rich...plus her novels])
    Besides that, she would give it to her children so they will not have to mimic what she've done in the past and could start an easier life.
  • Options
    DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    My sim would probably do some major upgrades to their legacy home and leave the rest in reserve for future generations. Sadly, her teen daughter does not have the best traits for a legacy...(unflirty, mean, snob) and would probably waste it all lol
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited December 2018
    They'd run away to another town in game and spend the rest on themselves.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    They would finally get thermostat.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    They would get a bigger house (triplets take up rather a lot of space)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Since I am playing Sims 3, I'd buy all the available properties and move my Sims descendants into all available houses. I'd then give them enough money to never have to work. As for the Sim who won, they'd keep the majority of it for their giant mansion and would become immortal so they could enjoy it forever.
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    I have a new game now. Now it would be...

Mom (Forgot her name) She would spend it on products to review on her social media page.
    Dad (Johnny Zest) He would spend it on being an astronaut, because when i try to get him a job the game crashes.
    Kid (Maddison) 12 ponies, food for BILLIONS of stray cats, a princess castle
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png