Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sim day and week is it in your current save?

I'm proud to say that I'm now to week 6, day 7 with the Grisby. What about you?
I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited January 2019
    Week 11 Day 7 for the game I'm in right now.

Can't remember what week and day it is in my legacy. That's gone on for long enough that I can't remember.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    My sims just finished week 19 day 6.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    My 100 baby challenge is in late spring of 1553 while it was founded in the summer of1550.
    The apocalypse challenge in into late fall in the year of 1525 and they're just about to face their first winter in their new home.
    It's late spring in Deery Meadows and it's the year of 1624 there and they're currently struggling with a drought.
    Evermore Falls is into late summer in the year of 1637 and might be getting into a drought.It's been unusually warm so far that year.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Week 29 Day 2... My LEPacy family is currently on Gen 8
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Saturday, week two in my chapter 27 save :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Week 1 Day 3 Tues. I just started another new story! :smiley:
  • SummerRoxySummerRoxy Posts: 93 Member
    Week 11 Day 2, the first of the 3rd generation was just born! (o^^o)
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    i am on week37 day 1
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Week 2, day 3 in current save but I recently moved this family from Monte Vista to SV. I played up to week 5, day 2 in Monte Vista.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I think I was around week 60 on my save, but I had been playing that straight since 2009. Unfortunately I had to port them out and start fresh so I'm probably back to week 1 or 2 now.
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    In my longest played save (made in 2016), it's week 33. Probably more than that because I had to use Porter on that save a while ago and I don't remember what week it was before then.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Week 14, Day 6.

I wouldn't use this as a reliable measure of how long I've played this family however. I feel like it's been reset somehow or something. I've been playing this family for like 3 real life years (I think, maybe more, I dunno). I think maybe when I moved to Steam I had to move to a new copy of the town or something (I'm just not going to dwell on the fact that this would indicate just how little I've played since if that's the case).
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    And no neighborhood corruption? Wow!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    on my current save (my only save, i'm awful at handling multiple so i stick to one) i'm on week 19, day 4! i've been playing this game since christmas morning, 2018!
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    week 40, day 4 in lucky palms. :D This is like the only save I've playing ever lol.
    kwdT9wX.gif