The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

custom content is the bane to my existance

124...Next

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Lianimal_1 wrote: »
    I need new hair. I can't have every one of my favorite female sims with this same hair in my avatar! LOL

Have you tried looking at Lana's CC finds? You can search Maxis Match hair by hairstyle, so if you want more curly-dos or ponytails or whatever, they have it: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/hair
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    I try soooooo hard to stay away from a lot of cc but I always have that thought like "a few toddler hairs couldn't hurt..." and two hours later I'm knee deep in wedding dresses and cool shirts. Then a while later I dump the whole folder and the cycle starts up again :s
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited May 2018
    I try soooooo hard to stay away from a lot of cc but I always have that thought like "a few toddler hairs couldn't hurt..." and two hours later I'm knee deep in wedding dresses and cool shirts. Then a while later I dump the whole folder and the cycle starts up again :s

That sounds so familiar :D
    It's also the reason I try to stay away from cc this time and still play vanilla.
  • TuttyGamer8TuttyGamer8 Posts: 51 Member
    Lianimal_1 wrote: »
    Ohhh my, yes. Every day before I hop on TS4 or TS3 I need to go get some stuff... My current addictions are hair and traits! HELP!

Where do you get your hair?

Sorry for the late thing, never got notified about your response. I get my hair from The Sims Resource (Mainly LeahLillith, Nightcrawler, Anto, and others) and also MTS (Mod the Sims (2)). I also download CC bundles quite frequently. I could scavenge through my folders and grab some hair for you. I don't like Maxis-match, but if you want Maxis-match, Lana's CC Finds is good.
    I also get hair from Sims 4 Hairs and Simsdom.

Links:
    sims4hairs.com/
    sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
    thesimsresource.com/
    modthesims.info/
    simsdom.com/en
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    I check tumblr every day on my phone, where I reboot cc so every time I start the game I have to download the cc I’ve reblogged but I spend so much time doing that, by time I get to game and look at the new cc in case etc I can’t be bothered playing lol!

I need to learn to have times where I just play the game and Ignore the call of the CC
  • Euripides67Euripides67 Posts: 55 Member
    Still no CC here! I have a hard enough time making sure the mods are up to date. I don't see how you folks do it with all that CC!
  • JokersKiddoJokersKiddo Posts: 19 Member
    I go to play the game but then decide to download tons of new CC and never end up playing. I also haven't saved any links to CC and my CC folder is an absolute mess. i just throw it in there. I'm screwed if anything breaks. :#
    Custom Content Addicts Anonymous <3