Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Total Drama: YJB's Way (YJB's Reality Show Contestants Show-Off)

YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
Hello everybody, this is Total Drama: YJB's Way. I'm your host, Yannik :) Here we will see 22 of my contestants I sent to Sims Reality Show Formats such as Simvivor, The Mole, Abnormality and so on.

It will function like the real Total Drama, so if you are unsure how it works, I recommend watching the series, it is here in this Playlist :)

Here this will be played with Brantsteele, a Website for Fanmade Contests :)

http://brantsteele.com/totaldrama/01/episode.php?e=1
c6fj8ujnodut.png

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    CONTESTANTS:

XVUfnzz.png?1

Eliminated:

20th Olivia Anderson
    XbrZERQ.png

21st Hannes Valquist
    9VO4Fhh.png

22nd Leigh-Ann Nissen
    fe5fyF9.png
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    AND...you can comment now :)

If you want, you can say for which contestants you are rooting for to come far :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited January 2019
    To Be Announced...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited January 2019
    To Be Announced...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Between Jennifer and Daniela :smiley:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I hope Jennifer ;)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    My favourites?

Hmmmmm...

Of course I am obliged to say Hannes and Freya, but other favourites of mine are: Ben, Rebecca and Puma. We'll see how it goes though - the first episode hasn't even aired. :)
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have not actually seen total drama island. xD But this looks fun! :D
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    There are so many to root for...hmm, Benny for sure, and the Hemming girls, and definitely Rebecca too :)
    Those four are my top pics, honorary mentions to TJ and Dustin too, total that up for a dream final six...
    Before I start, I think if I had to choose favourites myself, it would be Ben, TJ, Rebecca, Victoria and Lindsay :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    So I see that Ben and Rebecca are the top fan favourites at the Moment, but also good choices according to you would be Daniela, Jennifer, The Valquist Twins, Puma, The Hemming Girls, TJ and Dustin :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I'll try to get the first Episode out in the next Hour :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    So I see that Ben and Rebecca are the top fan favourites at the Moment, but also good choices according to you would be Daniela, Jennifer, The Valquist Twins, Puma, The Hemming Girls, TJ and Dustin :D

Weeeeell, Ben and Rebecca are pretty much your signature Sims at the moment, so I'm not surprised. :)
    Banner.png
    edited January 2019
    Episode One Part 1:
    qF4Rggz.png?1

eIy5Dl1.png?1

THE CHALLENGE:

Sitting Ducks

This challenge is done in three parts. In part one, campers must jump off a one-thousand foot high cliff into the water, which is infested with psychotic, man-eating sharks. In the dangerous water is a small safe zone for campers to jump into. Campers who do not jump must wear a chicken hat for the remainder of the day. The team with more jumpers receives four wagons to help them with the next part of the challenge. In part two, teams must take four crates back to camp and open them with their teeth. In part three, teams must take the supplies from their crates and build a hot tub. The team with the better hot tub, as decided by Chris Mclean (the host), wins invincibility and gets to keep their hot tub.

cpOSClE.png?1

TEAM STATUS:

LyRAMIj.png?1

dxabGYt.png?1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that wraps up the first part of Episode 1 :) The Fashionable Fishes won the challenge and the Wisely Walrusses have to eliminate somebody in their midst. So I have two questions for you, the audience?

1. Who do you think has to walk the Board Of Shame?
    2. Who do you hope is walking the Board Of Shame?

Eligible are Ben, Chad, Doro, Freya, Hannes, Jelly, Jennifer, Leigh-Ann, Olivia, Ramona and Robyn.

c6fj8ujnodut.png
    ... I think Olivia will be the goner. Ben is allied with 4 others, Ben is targetting Olivia, good chance his allies will do the same.

For my hopes: Not a big one, but I hope Jelly or Doro to go. But I'd be fine with Olivia leaving as well. As long as Ben and the Valquists get to stay. Luckily they're all allies. :3
    Banner.png
    ... I think Olivia will be the goner. Ben is allied with 4 others, Ben is targetting Olivia, good chance his allies will do the same.

For my hopes: Not a big one, but I hope Jelly or Doro to go. But I'd be fine with Olivia leaving as well. As long as Ben and the Valquists get to stay. Luckily they're all allies. :3

Yeah, the odds against Olivia don't look really good, we will see :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited January 2019
    EPISODE ONE PART TWO:

Wisely Walrusses, This is the campfire ceremony. I have 10 marshmallows.

If I call your name, you are safe and can get your marshmallow... If you do not receive a marshmallow, you must immediately return to the dock of shame to catch the boat of losers and leave. That means you're out of the contest and you can't come back, ever.

The first marshmallow goes to...

HmiDi9M.png
    Jennifer!

XbrZERQ.png
    Olivia!

BJerDHI.png
    Jelly!

9VO4Fhh.png
    Hannes!

BoOqmBh.png
    Ben!

0PCYyll.png
    Robyn!

rK8Lic8.png
    Freya!

d5KOV5t.png79haXQ3.pngfe5fyF9.pngR63HdbM.png

We have 4 campers left, but only 3 marshmallows...

R63HdbM.png
    Ramona, you are safe!

79haXQ3.png
    Doro, you are also safe!

d5KOV5t.pngfe5fyF9.png
    Chad and Leigh-Ann, one of your journeys comes to an end before it even began!

Chad, your teammates consider you to be the poison of the Team, but also consider you to be good in challenges!

Leigh-Ann, you are part of the reason why your team lost the challenge and you always complain about Chad, which may be justified, but also VERY annoying!

The last Marshmallow goes to...

d5KOV5t.png
    Chad!

fe5fyF9.png
    Leigh-Ann, it is time to say goodbye and get the boat of losers.

Leigh-Ann: I don't know how I got more votes than Chad the Rat, but I suppose I have to take it. At least I don't have to look him in the face for 8 weeks. Salut!

And with that, Leigh-Ann is eliminated in 22nd Place!

Will the Fashionable Fishes continue their success, will the Wisely Walrusses come out on top, and will people appart from Ben ever take Doro seriously? I mean come on, A CAT?!?! Find out next time on...

TOTAL
    DRAMA
    YJB'S WAY!!!

The votes:
    It was unaminous: Leigh-Ann voted for Chad, the rest voted for Leigh-Ann! Olivia surprisingly didn't recieve any vote against her.

c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited January 2019
    Guess I was wrong lol. XD

Pretty harsh vote result though. Poor Leigh-Ann. Here's hoping she won't transform into a feral gollumish thing on season 3.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Brianna and Victoria feel a strong dislike towards each other

Sounds about right :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Brianna and Victoria feel a strong dislike towards each other

Sounds about right :D

Actually I pre-edited some relationships, thats why the best Friends (Olivia and Puma, Ben and Doro, Daniela and Jennifer, TJ and Jelly) and the siblings (Hannes and Freya, Ramona and Robyn) have a good relationship and the rivalies I created (Brianna and Victoria, Leigh-Ann and Chad) have bad ones :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Is this some kind of program that does this ? It's pretty cool!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

I don't know why I was called, but I want the cat to win.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

I don't know why I was called, but I want the cat to win.

Just tagged you along because you were part of AYTO :D

And of Course you want the cat to win...hhhm, I wonder why :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Btw before I post the next Episode, be prepared for some extra episodes...more to come later ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png