Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loving in the Limelight

191011121315...Next

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @bekkasan I say go for it! Do it in real life. It's your space!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited January 2019
    It took me a few days but I finally got through the story up to this point starting with the first post. Its been an interesting and fun read and since it's open ended I think the story is in serious danger of evolving into a major multi world multi generational epic. That would be fun.

As always, I've enjoyed your decor and beautiful pictures.

I am struggling with my tablet. So won't say much here now, but I'll be home again in a few days. I hope to see more episodes of your story.

The dogs are settling in nicely in their new home. I hope they continue to be as happy after I've left.

Hapoy Simmjng
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee This is true.

@Karritz Thanks for reading the story and for the comments.
    I hope I can continue it. I do love the characters.
    I'm glad to hear the dogs are settling in.
    Do you think you might get a pup when you get back home?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Karritz Thanks for reading the story and for the comments.
    I hope I can continue it. I do love the characters.
    I'm glad to hear the dogs are settling in.
    Do you think you might get a pup when you get back home?

No to the pup idea. I need some time to do things. They take up so much time and Ican't afford the vet bills at the moment. Maybe in a few years I might rethink. In the meantime the current pair could turn up at my place again at any time because my son is likely to want to do more travel . He still hasn't decided exactly where he wants to live permenantly and is in Cairns for just this year. I think he'll be moving on again in less than 12 months from now. But with him anythjng is possible so I'll get on with my life without worrying about it. I've got plenty to keep me busy at home. And I can still go to the dog park. Several people from there have made it clear the want me to continue to put in regular appearances there.

I really struggle with this tablet. I'll be home in a few days and be backmon my computer again.

Happy Simming
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    @bekkasan I've gotten behind, but I want to read over your updates and leave some feedback on your recent chapters. I'll do that later today. :)
    edited January 2019
    @bekkasan I liked the scene where Taryn gets her fortune read by the old 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Nice detailed description. ...POV switches to Anton! With the Vice Squad. I like that. LOL at him questioning her as he does suspects. Nope, not a romantic! :D ...At least he has time to play a game of pool with Taryn.

...I love those purple flowers by Allyson's porch. I forget their name. ...Great pics of Allyson and Luka. ...Nikita looks so handsome in his uniform. Congrats on his promotion! ...I love Allyson's hairstyle. What a pretty color. ...Cute screenshots of the teens on prom night. Sorry to hear about the glitch. I'll have to remember not to save and quit during prom. ...Taryn and Anton are getting along famously! ...LOL at Erik and Zane talking about kissing.

...Nice to look over the family trees. It helps to see the connections again. So Zane is Erik's uncle?

...Cute fishing screenshots. ...Nikita and Allyson are checking out a new house! It's beautiful. Great kitchen. I love the patchwork quilt on the bed too. Big yard. And a tree house. ;) ...And now they've moved into their new place. ...Love the train set on the floor. ...I really like the color schemes in the new home.
    @lanlyn Thanks so much for reading and commenting. The purple flowers are Lovely Lupin. :smiley: I actually got a mod to change color from original but Kiara's favorite color is lavender so I left them as default here. Zane is Erik's uncle. :) He was a bit of a surprise so is quite a bit younger than his siblings.

Loving in the Limelight
    Moonlight Falls Family
    Complications

Dani arrives after school to do her homework with Zane and they play basketball together challenging each other to a hoops contest. (sorry about the bball court not loading and I didn't realize it until I was looking at pictures on Flickr) Zane won having had lots of basketball practice with his brothers. Zane and Dani don't have a lot in common, but they find they agree on a lot of ideas and sure do enjoy each others company. Zane grabs some pillows off the porch lounge and they thwack away at each other laughing and giggling and neither get irked with the other. It is getting very dark and late and neither want to say goodbye. Zane and Dani sit down to watch the stars and whisper to each other before Zane borrows his Dad's truck and takes her home.
    44716926050_658e36c613_b.jpg
    44716925850_e5a9b7306a_b.jpg
    45620735325_6001a5c70c_b.jpg
    44716925770_3bce3af23b_b.jpg
    45620734655_3be0fd96d1_b.jpg

Taryn and Anton enjoy each others company and they see each other almost every day. Their work schedules do prevent them from seeing each other on occasion and sometimes their dates start quite late. Tonight they get together at one of the parks in town and climb the rock walls. They rest afterwords sitting on the swings and enjoying being with each other. Anton drives Taryn home and fixes them a snack since they are both hungry after the exercise.
    44716925650_81f9f590cd_b.jpg
    44716925540_e73f9fb069_b.jpg

They sit on the couch and Anton turns to face Taryn.
    "We have not talked much about our relationship and where we want this to go. Taryn, I'm in love with you and I would like our relationship to be exclusive. Will you be my girlfriend?"
    "Anton! I'm not dating anyone but you. I care about you very much. I'm sorry, but I can't make a commitment to you other than friendship. I enjoy your company and you know I'm attracted to you. I don't want to hurt you, but, I can't be more than what we are now to each other."
    Anton closes his eyes, sighs, and wonders how he misread the signals so badly.
    Taryn looks as if she wants a hole to open up an pull her in.
    44716925240_00a6fd62df_b.jpg
    46534137751_17cfaf4289_b.jpg
    44716925040_599ae56df0_b.jpg

Anton stands up. "Why, Taryn, why? I love you and I know you do care about me. Maybe it is not love yet, but, is there someone else?

Taryn winces, "Anton, I do lo....have feelings for you. You are amazing and the best thing that has happened to me in my life, and if things were different.....I'm sorry, it's complicated. I can't explain any further." Tears start falling down her face and she rushes into her bedroom shutting and locking the door behind her.
    "Taryn! Taryn! Talk to me." Anton shouts at the door.
    "I can't talk anymore, please, go home, we can talk tomorrow."
    46534137501_0320f04525_b.jpg
    What?! Oh no! Poor Anton :cry: Dani and Zane are adorable though.
    @ZeeGee Thanks for reading and the comments! Yeah, was a surprise to me too, so instead of restarting that save, am going with the flow and making a story out of it! Drama....from the nodramaqueen!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Drama....from the nodramaqueen!

Lol, for sure, but I liked it! Relationships aren't always easy. :)

• Computerglitch8Computerglitch8 Posts: 17 Member
    what cute stories!
    @Computerglitch8 Thanks so much for reading and commenting! :smiley:
    @bekkasan I enjoyed seeing Dani and Zane together. It's nice that they get along so well even without a lot in common. ...LOL at the pillow fight pic! ...Taryn and Anton seem to be a great couple, so I was surprised that she didn't want more than friendship. Taryn obviously cares for Anton. Something is up in her personal life stopping her from a commitment. I wonder what it will turn out to be. Cool update!
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    @bekkasan I enjoyed catching up with all that I have missed. Also, Happy New Year!!! My head is spinning, I had so much reading to do, but this was just what I needed after a difficult day with my students. I hope Taryn and Anton work it out, and I'm enjoying getting to know Amy and Avery. I can't wait to see what comes next. As always, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.