Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to nominate @13Vader for their household "⁂★Kringle-Bells★⁂"! Such a festive household to see on the gallery, and with a super cute and Christmas-y backstory too! This family is making sim children all around Sim Nation joyful, unless they have been naughty! Absolutely recommend this (and their Kringle Enterprises build) for a fav!

Secondly, @GLovely1 's gorgeous sim "♀♥ Beautiful Brooke ♥♀"! She's the sim scraping by, earning her wages from running around in a sweltering llama suit for a living! Down to earth and beautiful, she will surely do well for herself in the future and her hard times are only temporary!

Really hope you take these two wonderful households into consideration! <3
    Ci7abDw.png
  • SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member

I'm loving the last three posts in this thread from CXonor13, Badablonde & Cbear13! Those are really great households they have suggested! :)

Townie Challenge Edition:
    There are too many amazing entries in my opinion & waiting two months for the challenge to end may cause expiration of their "freshness date"! :D So sit back, relax and enjoy these awesome uploads for recommendation!

★Meet Me At The Gym★ by @13Vader
    ♀♥ Dressed To Impress ♥♀ by @GLovely1
    The Mechanic by @nightlioness
    Dudley Dewdman by carolcolors
    •¤• Pretty Pascale •¤• by @kass17

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have so many talented and kindhearted creators across the sims community! If you stop and think about it for a moment, it is actually a pretty special thing. Happy Holidays! <3
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited December 2018
    Sul Sul simmers & Maxis reviewers! Here I come to make some nominations & see my own recent creations so thoughtfully written about! Thank you @SWSRogueLeader & @CXonor13 for taking the time to nominate households this week :) I actually nominated the @13Vader lot you speak of CXonor13 on the lot thread. So magical! Here are the households I would appreciate consideration on this week:

Thanks so much for choosing this family <3The Keen Family by BettyBackwoods99 ~ I love color coordinated outfits especially on larger family households like this one. The story is sweet, the simmies are all realistic & skillfully made. The best thing is they have their own "Peachy Keen" home in Betty's catalog created for them too <3

♥My Fav things Chall 2♥ by KildareFaerlynn ~ I have to agree with this creator as I am totally obsessed with all our new stuff too. Especially the fantastic free stuff this beautifully unique simmie is showing off here. I also appreciate the lovely, fuller figure for Mae Velyn. Everything about this simmie is unique, interesting & different <3

Thanks so much for reviewing all the weekly nominations and happy simming always :)

Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you @SWSRogueLeader for the nomination and maxis fav! Very fun challenge and a great way to bring cheer to the gallery :)
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'd like to nominate Asharia for her "Frankenweenie Sparky" creation; it's based on a reanimated bull terrier character from the movie Frankenweenie. Here's the link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D978509E045211E98DD2B573E4FD424D

Fantastic job of recreating the character and so cute to boot!

Thank you for your consideration!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    edited December 2018
    @lsnishi That Sparky dog from Asharia is so cute! <3

"Celebrate the World" Edition:

Hawaii and Japan
    Aloha by Mongolian_girl
    India
    Aalia Bheeda by @rebekula
    Egypt
    Ebo by BonJourTami
    Poland
    Beniamin April by Julia2746
    Spain
    Artsy Cutie by karinabosley

Happy Holidays! Joyeuses fêtes! Forhe Feiertage! :)
    Post edited by SWSRogueLeader on
  • mnewi1103mnewi1103 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello,
    I would like to nominate a fantastic creation of SKYSOUL8: Silent Night! This is so gorgeous and fairytale that would have earned a Maxis FAV. He is a Sim4 artist of a special kind. All his creations are made of details and love.
    Thank you, I would be glad if you would consider my Suggestion <3 <3 <3
    Wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Looks like the Maxis Fav team are back after a well-deserved holiday break! :) End of the year recommendations for consideration:

Wells by BeaBug0402
    Wen by MelissaGamesSims
    ♥Cecelia Astle♥ by ToffeeTip
    ♀♥ Orange You Glad ... ♥♀ by @GLovely1
    Wells by gennahpooh

It's strange that two of these households were named Wells! I love them both and just couldn't remove one of them. Happy new year! <3
  • AshariaAsharia Posts: 45 Member
    @Isnishi omg thank you very much for the nomination! ♥ It's so nice you nominated my Sparky. I would love if one of my creations got a Maxis Fav! I have to say that I'm just speechless about the nomination. Thank you very much ♥♥♥
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt
    DvojfeBWsAESqVD.jpg:large
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @Asharia, your Sparky was wonderful. I had seen the movie so when I saw Sparky on the gallery I was delighted; it was an amazing recreation of the movie character!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    @Isnishi thats awesome to hear. Thank you! I´m blushing... ♥
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt

I just read over the above discussion and was a bit surprised! :o In my opinion, much of Asharia's catalog of pets are very worthy of a Maxis Favorite. It's time for us in the community to get on this. Just humor me for a moment and check out these beautiful dogs:

From the past 3 days...
    Samoyed
    Yakutian Laika

and today's cutie...
    Miniature Schnauzer
    @SWSRogueLeader Aww thank you very very much! ❤
    Sul Sul simmers & Maxis reviewers :) Time to ring out the old & focus on future goals .. which will always include simming! First a big thank you to @SWSRogueLeader for nominating my silly orange sweet simmie <3 It always feels amazing to receive this honor from fellow creators. Second, I would like to third the nomination for any wonderfully realistic pets from @Asharia ~ her latest Lynx is a great place to start in her catalog. I also came to present two more households for consideration:

♡Baby & Johnny♡ by GuyC_UK ~ Seeing this couple instantly gave me visions of "Dirty Dancing" in my head ;) I loved this movie & now I have this famous couple in my game. <3

♥The Most Evil Couple ♥ by Heaveness680 ~ Sometimes we just have to love a fantastic villain and there's 2 in this glamorous household! Heaveness was not messing around when creating Nicholas & Natasha either as both are the ultimate in evil. Beautifully crafted as I considered them in CAS, especially Nicholas with his facial detailing. I have to give praise to this couple's intriguing storyline too. <3

Thanks always for your attention to these forum nomination threads. Have a safe, fun filled New Year's celebration :)
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 Those are both wonderful households by excellent creators! And love those dastardly villains! :)

So, new hopeful beginnings for us all in a brand new year! That definitely works for me!

Households for consideration...

Sara by SaraRDes
    Egyptian Mau Kitten by Asharia
    Sebastian & Maximus by MelissaGamesSims
    Evans by radek7411
    Want to be a Mariachi? by Mongolian_girl

Now I challenge any person to try and not love those eyes of little Egyptian Mau kitten, Avalona! <3
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Quality Control Contest Challenge 72 Just For Fun Sim Entrants:
    Challenge was to create a family in the Christmas spirit

The Christmas Family by @Valuzza90
    Joy To The World by @coolsim9999999
    Festive Family ~ Natales by @HEW310
    Elvira the Arctic Elf by @JojoMOMSTER
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited January 2019
    oops double post
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    BADABLONDE wrote: »
    I'd like to nominate Elf on A Shelf by lisabee2 It's so cute!
    & Santa and his elfs by Ferrari_Niels

OHH TY so much <3@BADABLONDE and Maxis I appreciate the nod for my little creepster <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • BADABLONDEBADABLONDE Posts: 52 Member
    You're most welcome lisabee2 !
    This week I'd like to nominate Appletini Queeni by Glovely1. Might be editing this to add more though. Been out of the game during the holiday:(
  • FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    edited January 2019
    This time I am nominating established creators. What is incommon for these creators is that they make great content for the gallery and they know what they downloaders want. Whats more they are true favorits of many simmers!
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Incidently, I am aware of that posed sims are not Faved nevertheless NOT to nominate these particular creators would be a CRIME ;) !

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    GiftReturnChal: No Tux!
    @ElocineCinQuatre

Motivation: This player is an extraordinary creator who can make any kind of sim! The sims this player creates has fine proportions!
    00.jpg

*☆Roberta is comming!!☆*
    @6LangerLui99

Motivation: This player is a true creator who creates excellent sims with or without poses! The sims this player creates has perfect proportions! In addition this creator is very popular among the downloaders since the player really knows what the downloaders want and like.

00.jpg

• Emmilia •
    @Lupoor
    Motivation: This player is a true creator who creates wonderful sims with or without poses! In addition this creator is very popular among the downloaders since the player really knows what the downloaders want and like.
    00.jpg

-Maverick Laliberté-
    @Vanderetro

Motivation: This player is a true creator who creates excellent sims with or without poses! The sims this player creates has perfect proportions! In addition this creator is very popular among the downloaders since the player really knows what the downloaders want and like.
    00.jpg

-♡ Emilia ♡-
    @ANANASMUFFIN

Motivation: This player is a true creator who creates great and modern sims with or without poses! This simmer is one of the trendsetters on the Sims 4 gallery! In addition this creator is very popular among the downloaders since the player really knows what the downloaders want and like.
    00.jpg

★ TaTe ★
    @Cayrees

Motivation: This player is a true creator who creates wonderful sims with or without poses! In addition this creator is very popular among the downloaders since the player really knows what the downloaders want and like.
    00.jpg

✌That's all for now folks!✌
    @FruUtter - Otter Loooves ❤YOU!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    <3>:) In Otter we trust! o:)<3
    https://youtu.be/OMrppDNCAFw
    Post edited by FruUtter on
  • SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    Hello everyone! Happy new year!!
    I see in gallery some creations that i Like so much!
    -elancia simself by @Floreliia
    -LeBlanc | Requested by @sixamart
    -♥My BFFs♥ by @Missmurderrella

Thanks for attention, Love Silvia♥
    edited January 2019
    Happy New Year to all! :)

Recommendations for consideration are below...

Ross by @minx0325
    Zuri Abioye by DAREDEVIL3392
    Danielson by shellybear87
    Red Fox by @Asharia
    WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE by Mongolian_girl
    Post edited by SWSRogueLeader on
    edited January 2019
    Sul Sul simmers & Maxis reviewers ~ In light of the disgusting ugliness I saw in those tweets to EACoreySA I would like to invite you all to read some creations inspiring the beautiful side of humanity in our gallery. This is a game that the great majority of us respect and love. There's also a tremendous amount of beautiful people here to shine against the opposite. Please check this tag in the gallery #KassnGLovelyPositives to enjoy & consider them all if you have time or consider the following no posed households for a fave this week:

Miracle O'Hara by pinkusfamily <3

3 Positives Challenge by carolcolors <3

Thanks so much for selecting this creation for a fave <3Positivity Challenge by ladyloial <3

Positives Challenge
    by GuyC_UK <3

Thank you for reading and I hope you feel inspired looking at these creations. I know I have ~
    Sincerely, Lisa
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Hello! I came to nominate some of the same Sims that @GLovely1 mentioned. Great minds think alike! The #KassnGLovelyPositives have been a blast to read. A lot of great chuckles from those entries. In addition, I would like to nominate the following fabulous sims:

1. Gamer Guy by @lisabee2- The geeky cool guy that everybody wants to know

2. SWEET DJ AVA A♪NO CC by @gillr52- Beautiful festive style and a cool DJ to boot

3. No Mods Knight by @KBetelgeuse- Very cool sim with a unique style

4. Kinski by @sacred70- This sim just has beautiful features with a classic style

5. Bella Van Der Ruhm by @mnewi1103- Elegant and beautiful sim that looks ready for a classy date

6. ♥Alucard♥ by @KittySnowball- What an adorable kitty with a cute pattern. Makes you go awwww!

7. Lea Sandre by @Gillou38630- Gorgeous features and thoughtful outfit

8. Vladislaus requested by @RoseBlackVampire- Fantastic vampire family with outfits that show their personalities

9. Gift Return Challenge by @Momopapagei- Funny story with the ever so classic pajama gift

10. ♂♥ Workout With Wyatt ♥♂ by @GLovely1- A fun buff and handsome sim to have anybody's household

Thank you for considering these nominations. Happy simming :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    The gift return SIMs have been cute and funny, I have enjoyed reading their stories.