Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay guys... which sims give you the best children?

roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
Out of curiousity, both male and female sims and preferably townies you’ve been with. I am a big family play simmer than anything and I love to give my sims children with townies, especially. So which townies have given you the best children? I would love for everyone to share if they can! I know sometimes it depends on your sims specifically but I wouldn’t have made mine if I didn’t think they were attractive!

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    In my experience Don Lothario makes nice children. Not a big family player though so I don't know of many others. I've heard that J Huntington does as well.

Alhtough I love the guy's personality, Joaquin doesn't make very pretty kids. 😞 I know Caleb Vatore generally makes nice kids but that his eyes are sometimes bugged and become really small when they're passed to his children. Idk if it's been fixed since I haven't heard of it happening in a while.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Morgan Fyres makes good looking kids
    When I used her as the spouse for my breed out the ugly founder, we bred out half the ugly in one generation (granted, my founder wasn't actually that ugly, but still)

I can post pics of the 13 or so children that Morgan has had over all of my saves if anyone is interested
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited December 2018
    Bob Pancakes. No, hear me out! I played him and Eliza for a while just because, but they ended up producing two boys who had exceptional jawlines. I’m... not sure if they’d produce attractive female sims, however. And for women, either of the sims from the BFF Household (Summer and Liberty); both have produced attractive sims in my saves.
    Post edited by gemjas on
  • Options
    UtauIAUtauIA Posts: 28 Member
    Akira Kibo, or the Vatore guy. Most of my saves have been one of the two, and they grow into pretty attractive sims. But, I also end up editing my sims a little just so they look more natural. For females, the Fyre teenager (yeah, don't know first names, just bear with me).
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Don Lothario produces good looking boys, several different female premade and townies over several games back me up. I also had luck with matching Travis Scott and Summer Holiday for attractive children of both sexes. Unfortunately, my experience is that most premade matches makes for ugly or plain offspring.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    Morgan Fyres' older sister (step-sister?) And Salim Benali are good choices too, ones I used to overlook.
  • Options
    featherlullabyfeatherlullaby Posts: 7 New Member
    i think the only in-game sim i've made a kid with is morgan fyres. she ended up having a daughter who scored pretty well in the looks lottery.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Orange Bailey-Moon has good looking kids. He's my Gen 5 heir's husband.

Here are their sons, Silas & Maddox:
    P82XyMY.png

7yDei8P.png
    Daughter Alaia (R) w/their mom (L) who is my Gen 5 heir
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Salim Benali has awesome pout game and he has passed it on to his kids in my saves. These are his three kids (Nate and twins Seth & Silas)
    e80c1c39c2f3f98146df15e39410ff8b.jpg

Excuse the buggy eye I was showing off when I took this pic, but this is Nate and Seth as YA and Teen. Definitely have their father's pout lol.
    994a671872ed94100510ea2ef1f54732.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Akira Kibo, Don Lothario even when he's not a family man. The Vatore twins, Johnny Zest makes good looking kids too if don't have anything against Landgraab gens. And Morgan Fryes even when you genderbend her.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Does Spencer and Morgan Fryes genes together make beautiful children and sim adults?
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    In my game Malcolm Landgraab got together with Morgan Fyres, they had a son who was pretty handsome...so of course I made sure to change his name to Malcolm as well. So I had Malcolm Landgraab II marry my Sim's daughter, who speaking of, is also the daughter of Katrina Caliente. I don't know why but when my Sim had his four other daughters with Katrina they just came out....passable. But the last daughter that became the future Landgraab wife was just so......cute. Like I don't know how it happened but she had more 'anime' eyes than her sister but her 'anime' eyes weren't too out of place.

So I'd say Malcolm and Morgan can usually be a good combo, meanwhile Katrina has a 50/50 chance....which is hilarious considering her premade daughters are......below average.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I don't generally play with premades, but most of them seem to make decent looking offspring. MCCC pairs them up in my saves, and can't think of an ugly one I've gotten yet!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    In my game Malcolm Landgraab got together with Morgan Fyres, they had a son who was pretty handsome...so of course I made sure to change his name to Malcolm as well. So I had Malcolm Landgraab II marry my Sim's daughter, who speaking of, is also the daughter of Katrina Caliente. I don't know why but when my Sim had his four other daughters with Katrina they just came out....passable. But the last daughter that became the future Landgraab wife was just so......cute. Like I don't know how it happened but she had more 'anime' eyes than her sister but her 'anime' eyes weren't too out of place.

So I'd say Malcolm and Morgan can usually be a good combo, meanwhile Katrina has a 50/50 chance....which is hilarious considering her premade daughters are......below average.

That's surprising, usually Malcolm doesn't make the best kids.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited January 2019
    I haven't played with a lot of premades lately, but I've had luck with Salim Benali. From what I've seen, both his sons and daughters have been very attractive. I've also had sims have kids with Joaquin Le Chien and Caleb Vatore, but it seems to be a hit or miss with them in my games.

While I haven't had any sims have children with these premades, I've heard good things about Bob Pancakes, Morgan Fyres, Akira Kibo, Zoe Patel, Don Lothario, and Sergio Romeo. I believe Paolo Rocca is also a popular choice, but only if the kids don't get his chin. :joy:
  • Options
    SheLuvsMusicSheLuvsMusic Posts: 7 New Member
    I've always had a soft spot for Travis Scott. The last legacy I started, he made gorgeous sim babies with my heir. I'd post a picture but I'm not a full member yet.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I've had my own Sims have kids with J Huntington and also Travis Scott, and they've turned out pretty well. Often times better than with Sims I create for each other, because I have this fatal flaw in some of my Sims where I give them very high jutting cheekbones, and they're kid's faces just get kinda...warped. 😶

I've seen other people's pictures around here and my experience seems to hold up. I've seen a fair amount of Lothario, Zoe Patel, Gavin Richards, and Summer Holiday, though I haven't used them myself, and their kids seem to turn out pretty nicely as well.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    It's fun to play with genetics with two sims and premades and see what you come up with.

Penny Pizzaz has some good genetics.

Also Candy Behr and Joaquin who surprisingly got together in my game. Noticed Candy had came to eat out at a resturaunt and had someone with her and apparently it was her teenage daughter. She was really cute.

qG5UTR6.png

Summer Holiday and Johnny Zest
    AbZYynV.png

Bella Goth and Akira
    xaIGJ8Y.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Judith Ward makes beautiful kids.
    She had triplets in my game(2 girls and 1 boy) and they all look look so much like their mom.
  • Options
    CatladyCatlady Posts: 25 Member
    With Thorne Bailey I fell like it's a 50:50 chance of either getting a very pretty child or one that inherits his nose (which I personally don't like).
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    My sim has a daughter with Travis Scott. She’s still a child but she looks cute so I assume she won’t be an ugly teen. Another sim has children with Akira Kibo and they aren’t ugly either.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I play with premades a lot. Currently I'm on gen 7 of my legacy. So far I've used Dirk Dreamer, Liberty Lee, and Sofia Bjergsen as spouses in that family. I thought all their children were good looking. I am also a fan of Salim, Don, J, Dina, and Venessa.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    gemjas wrote: »
    Bob Pancakes. No, hear me out! I played him and Eliza for a while just because, but they ended up producing two boys who had exceptional jawlines. I’m... not sure if they’d produce attractive female sims, however. And for women, either of the sims from the BFF Household (Summer and Liberty); both have produced attractive sims in my saves.

I second this! Bob was the father of a baby in my 100 Baby Challenge and the baby turned out so nice! Zoe Patel makes really pretty daughters - I've never seen her have a son in my game.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif