Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @pammiechick @MadameLee @AudreyFld I am loving all the mean girls-esque ideas :joy: And Ember taking all the boys for a ride... :naughty: Ha!

So many ways things could go down... I even cycled through a few different ideas when planning this arc! :tongue: So many possibilities for drama ;) Since we know Emberlynn will not be immune... comes with the territory as heir :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2019
    @pammiechick @MadameLee @AudreyFld I am loving all the mean girls-esque ideas :joy: And Ember taking all the boys for a ride... :naughty: Ha!

So many ways things could go down... I even cycled through a few different ideas when planning this arc! :tongue: So many possibilities for drama ;) Since we know Emberlynn will not be immune... comes with the territory as heir :grimace:

Hee hee! Capital D for DRAMA! We know that’s going down. >:)>:)>:)

So many plotlines...in fact, I’m sure you’ll come up with something we haven’t even thought of! :DB)
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Something no one’s thought of? *shuffles notes about the secret alien evil twin plotline* Maybe!
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    Happy Friday! Today Emberlynn fills us in on her first week back at school...

8.11: Nothing Exciting
    BD5RnNd.jpg

Between her nature with bragging about losing her v-card, her feeling like marriage & love is a sham, and her obliviousness towards young men being attracted to her, Emberlynn's story could get incredibly dark. I do think that Emberlynn becoming part of the "popular" crowd at the expense of her friendship with Zelda could be interesting.
    @VanPelt81 Definitely some danger potential :naughty: Hehehe

And that’s another great prediction! And a possible one too... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    I love following this story! Can't wait to see what this generation's drama will bring >:)
    Btw, do you have screenshots of or a link to the Rosebrook house?
    Thank you so much @Floofje ! Glad you’re enjoying! And yes, lots to come for Emberlynn :naughty:

I don’t have a link for the house but I do have a gallery of pics from when WagonFruit did the big renovation for Phoenix’s gen! :blush:

Here are some shots of it! https://m.imgur.com/a/8L2yF
    snvAF3B.png
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    Thank you so much! It's gorgeous <3
    @Floofje Yes, Wagonfruit did such a fantastic job! I’m in love :heart:

As an update for everyone, the next chapter is in progress :) Hoping I can post it Thursday, but might be Friday... we’ll see!
    snvAF3B.png
    Looking like chapter will be tomorrow :scream: Got lucky with a snow day today hehe
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Thursday! Today, Emberlynn is back for another day at school.

8.12: Sugar & Salt
    0CngkVH.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    Shoutout to @YJB19299 for Emberlynn’s latest cute dude ;)(Also @pammiechick @Damaro and @Sourocha for our popular clique hehe!)

As usual, I’ll credit everyone whose casting call sim had a role when we reach the end of the arc! But I figured I’d throw a little shoutout, since we saw so many today :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So glad my cliquey cast could be of service. B)B)B)

Love seeing what’s happening in the background. Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Thinking the mean girls will sabotage Emberlynn's outing with Dominick, and not a good sabotage like using classical music to fight off an alien invasion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8p6hZRoP0
    @pammiechick Those clique-y kids are definitely up to something in the background there :naughty:

@VanPelt81 I can always count on you for a fun pop culture reference :joy: Sabotage, huh? Interesting idea... we shall see :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Dominick is a cutie and Serenity is a snob! Should be fun to see how this all pans out for Emberlynn. Excited to see how well Dominick plays that game and how the date goes for them. :)
    @haswh Mmm, Serenity will be fun ;):naughty: And Ember agrees with your assessment of Dominick! Hehe

Next chapter should be Tuesday or Wednesdag, and we’ll get to see how things went on the date! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Chapter tomorrow morning, wooh! I don't know how I managed to screenshot that thing tonight, but I did :tongue: Check this space in about 11 hours!
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Tuesday! Let’s find out how Emberlynn’s date went...

8.13: Freaking Weird
    ec6Q6nI.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Oh, boy...I think we may have found Emberlynn's theme song...

giphy.gif

(At least that's what was running through my head...)

Anyway, it's kind of refreshing that so far, Emberlynn's teen years have be so...normal. Like, nobody's pregnant, nobody's involved with a drug dealer, nobody's developing an addiction to stealing...just normal teenage relationship stuff. Despite everything, Phoenix and Gigi seem to have raised a very well-adjusted daughter. (Although going by what I know about the Rosebrook family so far I'm convinced this is the 'calm before the storm"...) Dominick is pretty cute, too. I know this family doesn't have a great track record with first boyfriend/girlfriends but seriously, Ember...a cute geeky guy who goes on dates to an arcade with you? Lock that down!

It was nice to see Phoenix's sister again, and man does she look like Harper. Speaking of, I noticed that Emberlynn has now inherited Grandma's yellow car. :)

Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @purplestarz2006 but isn't this the second Boyfriend for Ember technically after Mason?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @purplestarz2006 Now I wanna watch Hercules! Haven’t seen it in years hehe I think you’re right though — Emberlynn will never admit it if she actually falls for someone :tongue:

And yes, she is following in Phoenix’s footsteps with this fairly normal teen arc! Hopefully that normalcy will last! Hehe And yes, despite it all, Phee and Gigi are actually pretty decent parents :heart:

Glad you’re a Dominick fan! I think he’s pretty great too... but Emberlynn is definitely having some reservations :grimace:

It was really fun showing Lila again! And yes, the yellow car continues on ;)

Thank you so much for reading, as always! :):heart:

@MadameLee It depends... ask Emberlynn and she’ll say none of them count! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I can't believe I forgot to read this earlier this morning! :scream:

This chapter is one reason why I only let my children go on group dates/outings till they were 17. She should have stopped his roaming hands before they hit their mark. Now she only wants to be friends again. :| Emberlynn is setting herself up for a reputation, and probably not a very good one. I am afraid for her! Her brain is not even close to developed yet and she may only make poor choices I fear. :(

Lila is beautiful!! <3 I was just thinking about the yellow car a couple days ago and then there it is! :)
    @haswh No worries! I’m super late replying to you, so now we are even ;)

Your concerns about Ember’s reputation could certainly be valid :grimace: I love her to death but you’re right — she’s still a young teenage girl with a not-fully-developed brain... perfect opportunity for poor decision making :grimace:

Glad you enjoyed seeing both Lila and the yellow car! It’s become something of a family heirloom :)
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! Time for Emberlynn to be honest with Dominick...

8.14: Catch & Release
    cyB9UuN.jpg
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top