Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZeeGee Enjoyed your update video. <3

Nice that Mikezumi made Bella beautiful for you! She sure knows how to create Sims! And I agree that Bella should be beautiful! It's a shame she turned out so bug eyed strange in Sims 3. :neutral:

Can't WAIT for the next video!! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Glad to see you are almost done with the new video. I look forward to it!
    Glad that life is busier in a good way! :smiley:
    Happy Snowflake Day! Happy Holidays.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    edited December 2018
    @ZeeGee I've really enjoyed your video's, I found them around the time that you were halfway through the prequel. I love the Goth family which is how I found them when I was looking up videos of them.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited December 2018
    @emorrill Thanks! Yeah and that weird chin she got from Jocasta. Mikezumi (edited spelling, stupid autocorrect!) is a divine plastic surgeon! :p

@bekkasan Thank you! :*

@Brandontaylor Thanks for stopping by and letting me know! And welcome to the thread :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on

@ZeeGee You're welcome and thank you!
    Oh yeah, it's finally here. Had some technical difficulties but it's finally done and I am stepping away from the computer for awhile. I have 'computer butt' from sitting in this chair so long. :lol: Hope y'all like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqG4uCoPWVo
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee That was brilliant! :star:
    I was very impressed with the video and I will be honest I laughed AND cried when she hit that couple with her bag. I truly was not expecting the ending to be the paradox you presented. Being a scifi fan you still completely surprised me.

I so look forward to more!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited December 2018
    @ZeeGee I saw you had a new video and was like, YAY! :smiley: But I had to wait for daughter to go to bed before I watched it so I didn't have any distractions. ;)

WOW! :astonished:
    I agree with what @bekkasan said, that was BRILLIANT! :star:
    I love how you got Cassandra to look just like her TS2 self. ;) And indeed, Bella looked much prettier thanks to @Mikezumi. :blush:
    All the pain in Agnes' eyes over the years...you could really feel it piercing your heart. :heartbreak:
    I was wondering first if Cassandra was searching on the internet for any kind of an Eric Darling existing (since he was on a deserted island at the end of that one video right? ), but I guess she wasn't successful. That means no one found him? :cry: I had no idea she was going to build a time machine, but clever! :smiley:
    Her excited grin as she saw her precious aunt and uncle getting married. :mrgreen: I loved that!
    So Eric didn't believe she was from the future huh? So she returned home thinking she failed in her mission. I am SO glad he changed his mind because look......there he is! Lying right there next to Agnes! <3<3

Oh boy......
    I should've known that changing the future would come with other, negative changes. :neutral:
    Bella is missing.....this was where your story became extra brilliant even when it already was! ;):mrgreen:

Oh please oh please have a new video for us very very soon! <3 Fantastic job! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited December 2018
    @bekkasan Thank you! <3

@emorrill Thanks for your comment. I’ll answer tomorrow, it’s very late here!
    emorrill wrote: »
    I was wondering first if Cassandra was searching on the internet for any kind of an Eric Darling existing (since he was on a deserted island at the end of that one video right? ), but I guess she wasn't successful. That means no one found him? :cry: I had no idea she was going to build a time machine, but clever! :smiley:Yes you are right! But the deserted island plan just didn't work no matter how I tried to make it work! So I went in another direction. Cassandra was actually doing scientific research on the computer but I had no way of showing that, lol. I have this amazing new editing program that does miraculous things. It can actually replace what she is seeing on the computer screen! But it would have taken me a month (or more) to figure out how to do it!! :lol:
    Her excited grin as she saw her precious aunt and uncle getting married. :mrgreen: I loved that!
    So Eric didn't believe she was from the future huh? So she returned home thinking she failed in her mission. I am SO glad he changed his mind because look......there he is! Lying right there next to Agnes! <3<3
    The parts you mentioned are the parts I MOST loved filming! Sigh of relief to finish off that last scene the good way.

Oh boy......
    I should've known that changing the future would come with other, negative changes. :neutral:
    Bella is missing.....this was where your story became extra brilliant even when it already was! ;):mrgreen:

Oh please oh please have a new video for us very very soon! <3 Fantastic job! :star:

Absolutely as soon as possible! But the next one is the last one in this season and it's a toughie (not to mention long) so it could be awhile. Thanks so much for all your comments! :kissing_heart:
    @ZeeGee Another awesome episode! I was not expecting any of it, which is what I like, being surprised.
    I remember how Erik was left on the deserted island and I figured Cassandra would somehow find him.
    I like the idea that with her changing the timeline, she accidentally caused her mom's disappearance. I just wonder what she will do to fix it.
    @ZeeGee Another awesome episode! I was not expecting any of it, which is what I like, being surprised.
    I remember how Erik was left on the deserted island and I figured Cassandra would somehow find him.
    I like the idea that with her changing the timeline, she accidentally caused her mom's disappearance. I just wonder what she will do to fix it. How she does that will be interesting, I hope. :)

@Brandontaylor That's nice to hear, thanks! I feel my stories are a little transparent at times. :smile:
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    That was totally awesome. Loved it! Great way to stay true to the game, yet change it. (You forgot to change the title, so I was late to the party!)
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited January 2019
    Uh oh!
    Cass should have known from watching Star Trek that you can't mess with time travel.
    The first thing they should do is get rid of lotario and those sisters. It would improve the entire neighborhood 10 thousand percent. Great story.
    Post edited by Earcat on
    edited January 2019
    @ciane Thanks for the comments and the reminder! I totally forgot.

@Earcat Don and the Caliente sisters will be heavily involved in the next episode. :)
    And p.s., love the Star Trek reference! I was going to put a disclaimer at the beginning "If Star Trek can do it, so can I" but was afraid it would give too much away. :lol:
    @Earcat
    Can you put the time travel remark in a spoiler please? Thanks
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I just finished watching your Prequil and Sequil videos. Lots of fun.

I stopped watchingvearlier when I realised I'd been missing bits of them. Today I took the time to sort it all out. Congratulations on a job well done. I hope there will be more.

It was fun to seed my Indoor Outdoor Wedding Venue featured.
    @Karritz Oh no, I forgot to credit you for that and will correct that immediately! Thanks for watching and commenting. :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I keep forgetting to acknowledge people. Thats one of the things I plan to work on fixing this year. You did actually do it with my venue though.

I tend to talk about who made things because I'm narrating. But I need to get more organised with actual comments.

I start my drive home in the morning. It'll take me 3 days as i plan to visit people along the way tomorrow. I just now got back to my son's house. We went out to dinner in a very nice restaurant to celebrate his birthday.

Im glad I finally got to watch all of your videos. I just dont seem to have the time to do it at home. But now I've returned the dogs to my son I should have a lot more time.
    @Karritz I did acknowledge you in Cornelia and Gunther's wedding video, but I forgot to put it in the latest ones so I added it. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy visiting with friends along the way. That sounds like a nice road trip!

It is hard to find time to watch videos unless you're away from home, work, simming (lol) and other responsibilities. I look forward to catching up on your videos the next time I'm away!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited January 2019
    @ZeeGee - Seeing the photo of your Youtube link in your siggy and that a new series had begun, I realized that I still had not seen the last few episodes of the Prequel. I binge watched the 3 final episodes. An amazing end to the series/season. Then, I watched the two episodes of the Sequel. Bravo! I love how you have given us a more in depth story than the short bios presented in the game. I have a new appreciation for Agnes. I had never played her in my game, but I did evict her because I like her home.

Your movie creating skills have certainly evolved since the Catwalk days. You deserve all the accolades that Jorgha Haq gives your machinima creation skills in her blog about the Saga of Sunset Valley. I am so proud of you.

Looking forward to watching more of The Sequel.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    That took me back to TS2 when Cornelia would beat my sims with her handbag, although she was much older in TS2 :D
    I was squealing with delight when I saw that Cassandra had built a time machine and witnessing the wedding of her great aunt who she so obviously adores was perfect <3
    Then when I thought that Erik didn't believe her I was sad with her. My son really must think I am insane when I watch your videos because I become very invested and vocal! :D
    What a pity that saving Erik had ramifications but, as we all know, Bella did disappear!
    I couldn't read the article you linked because I get an error message every time I try :( but I am sure you will do very well as you have done a brilliant job both technically and, more importantly, with your story which tugs at the heart strings without fail <3
    @Me1620 Thanks for all your lovely comments, and for linking that article. I didn't realize my link wasn't working anymore!

Oh those catwalk days! I've hid those so they're not visible anymore unless you have the links on this thread. They're just so.... BAD. Lol. To do the catwalk justice, I do plan to redo them.
    @Mikezumi I would love to be a fly on the wall and be able to hear you as you watch, lol! There is this new thing that YouTube is doing called 'premiere' where you can set a time for your video to premiere, everyone can watch it together and make comments as it's playing. I haven't tried that because mainly I don't want to make people wait when I have it ready, but that might be fun to try that someday!

Anyway, thanks for all your comments and for being so invested in the story. :love:

My link isn't working to that article! I think because it's not on the front page anymore. Jodi posted it right above your post and I'll work on getting my original link changed but here it is: http://simsfilmfest.com/binge-watch-the-saga-of-sunset-valley/
    Yep, Bella disappeared and the next video is all about that! And Don and those Caliente sisters

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top